Five - In-laws?

The same sparkling dark eyes, same pink cherry lips with perfect jawline. The boy from that night Jennie spended with.

"Wait YOU?" Jennie got startled after seeing the person in front of her she wasn't supposed to see in her life again.
"Are you stalking me babygirl? " He said with a smirk on his face. Jennie jerked her hand from his hand and looked around.
No, she is in the right place, Kim mansion. But she Isn't standing in front of the right person. She checked him out head to toe. No It's him. She can recognise him just by his eyes. Even not only between a thousand but a million people.
"W-what are you doing here? " Jennie asked him nervously. She was nervous already but now this situation made him more.
"I should ask this question to you" the boy comes close to her. "What are you doing in my house?? " he raised one brow, still smirking.
"Your house? " Jennie said, making a questionable face.
"Yes my house, you are standing in my house girl" he crossed his arms and tilted his head.

"Jennie" someone called from the other side makes them both look at the person.

Kim namjoon. He ran to Jennie and hugged her. Jennie blushed and slowly hugged him back. And on the other side the boy was looking at him with a confused look.
" who is jennie. Your name is Jennie? " he asked. They broke the hug. Namjoon looked at him. "Do you know her?"
"No we Don't, who is he? " Jennie said before he could speak.
"Alr, he is Taehyung. My younger brother", Namjoon said then looked at Taehyung.
"Meet with Jennie, your future sis-in-law" he again looked at jennie with a smile "my finance "

Taehyung and jennie both looked at each other with widened eyes. Jennie coughed.

They both are brother and sister in law's.

"H-hi jennie, nice to meet you" taehyung offered his hands to her.
"H-hi taehyung n-nice t-o-meet y-ou too" jennie shaked her hand with him.
"Ouch " taehyung screams cuz someone twisted his ears. It was mrs.Kim.
"Eomma leave my poor eare pls what I did," taehyung said pouting.
" She is older than you in the relationship . Why are you calling her by her name, boy? Where is your manners? "Mrs.Kim said.
"Sorry mom, sorry Jennie i mean hyeong-su, now leave me," Taehyung said, groaning in pain. His mom left his ears and hugged jennie.
" So happy to see you here Again darling Don't mind this idiot" they laughed while taehyung rubbed his ear while pouting. "I'm not idiot mom"
" Me too happy auntie," Jennie smiled.
"Hi jennie " jisoo comes. "Let's go inside"
Kim jisoo Wife of Kim's oldest son Kim seokjin.

They all sit together in the living room and laugh and talk but jennie is looking down only smiling and nodding. And Taehyung is staring at her with what she can feel.
"I need to go to the washroom" Jennie stood up.
"Taehyung, go show her the washroom" jisoo said.
"No unnie no no i Don't need. I know where it is, "Jennie smiled and started walking.

"No No Jennie, it can't happen. FUCK FUCK FUCK MY LIFE" jennie throws some water on her face. "How I'll face him in my whole life, i fucked up everything. What should I do now? Everything got messed up" after some screaming she came out of the washroom and saw Taehyung standing in front of him crossing his arms. Jennie blinked.
"What are you doing here? "
"So you are my sis-in-law. Wow what a surprise u gave me" taehyung said sarcastically.
"It was a surprise for me too." Jennie said while looking away.
"You used to know this, right? That we will end up like this?" Taehyung said, making a serious face.
"No, I myself Didn't know you were Joon's brother." she sighed and walked away. But Taehyung held her hand. She looked at him.
"Hyeong-su or should I call babygirl my sis-in-law" Taehyung smirked.
Jennie Didn't say anything. Before she could say anything.
"Taehyung, come fast " jisoo called him From hallway.
"I'm coming noona" Taehyung screamed back and left her hand. "See you again," Taehyung winked and left.
"So I've got to get used to this Every day now" jennie mumbled and hitted her leg with a wall and cursed and her breath.

Jennie and Namjoon are sitting on a bench in their garden talking with each other.
"Japan is pretty tbh" namjoon said.
"Yes I see that's why it took you so much time to come back" jennie smiled.
"No not so much, I was just a bit busy haha. Btw if u want we can go to Japan together one day" namjoon said looking at her.
"Sure we will," Jennie blushed.

They Don't know someone is watching them From far away. Taehyung.
"You should take me too with you guys" he came and sat beside jennie. Make her flinch.
"Fuck , not again" she mumbled.
"Sure we will. Don't worry about it, tae," Namjoon laughed. "My brother studies abroad,in
New work. That's why you Didn't knew about him"
"Ohh okay that's great " jennie smiled awkwardly.
"Yes i came back to korea just to see how pretty my sis-in-law is'' taehyung grind.
" So is she pretty as u expected? " namjoon asked.
"Yes, so much prettier than I expected," he said looking into her eyes to make her blush but she Didn't showed it.
"What about me hyeong-su? Am I handsome? " he pouted.
Jennie looked at him, ofc he is that's why jennie got lost into his eyes and lips. Everything is perfect. He has a heart taking visual. Jennie nodded. Taehyung smiled.
"Thank you babygirl" he whispers to her. Jennie gulped.

....

next chapter soon... Keep showing your love. Muahh