Thirteen - Losing

"What on the earth is happening" Lisa stood up from the bed , where she was sitting besides Jennie and roamed around a bit placing her hand against her head and one on her waist . She was totally in lack of conviction after what Jennie just said .
"It was Taehyung, my brother-in-law . Who I spend my night with"
She again sat beside Jennie and looked at her with an expression of consequence.
"Could you please bother yourself explain what the hell happened in this earth , because I'M STILL FUCKING CONFUSED" she said almost yelling.
Jennie knocks down her tears from looming out. She looked down with her abashed look and began to speak eventually after a long pause.

"After you went to your room because you were drunk , lily dragged me into gambling. We played and I lost . She told me to....." a pause she carried on " lose my virginity.....with someone I want and I agreed"
"How u can fucking agreed???" Lisa said with a disgusting face
"I WAS DRUNK" she lied. She wasn't that drunk that time that will lead her to authoring any wrong decision with her life. She agreed intentionally with her own choice. And she herself doesn't know why.
Lisa sighed "oh God ! Carry one" Jennie nodded.
"So then I lost my virginity....." she spilled in one breath.
"With your brother in law?" Lisa said sarcastically.
"I- I didn't know it . It was him Taehyung. Trust me" Jennie gave her a pitiful look.
"Jennie you are fucking telling me to trust you after all these?" Lisa said with a disgusted look.
Jennie again looked down "but.."
"You cheated Namjoon oppa Jennie, how could you?"
"I didn't mean to," Jennie mumbled.
"You know what Jennie , get out of my house," Lisa said with her red fluffy eyes. It's hard to define if this is anger or she is forcing her tears back.
"Lis...." Jennie almost whispers.
"I don't wanna hear anything?" Lisa said before turning around facing her back. And continues
"I'm not sure if I'm really your best friend or not or that Lily is . Since beginning we met I never got a good feeling from that girl"
"Lis it's not her fault..." Jennie got interrupted by Lisa. She turned around now facing her.
"Look, still taking her side. Jennie . Ever Since we have been friends since elementary school I always think of you as my best friend. I treated you like that , never hiding anything from you. But what did you do?" Lisa yelled still with her puffy eyes. And it's now clear that she is angry with her.
"But you are always my best friend , and will be Lis" Jennie said directly looking at her eyes.
"yea yea I can see" she rolled her eyes.
"I was embarrassed to tell you Lisa. after what I've done" she looked down softly.
"Jennie, do you remember when I had my first kiss in high school , you were the first person I told to" Lisa said , Jennie nodded, Lisa carried on.
"And when I was cheating my bf with dating another guy in my town you were the only one to know, did I hide it from you?" Lisa sat beside Jennie but a bit far.
"I'm sorry Lis" Jennie begins but Lisa waved her out .
"Please kindly leave me alone now."

"Why so pissed?" Taehyung asked Jennie who was sitting beside him on his side seat in the car looking outside with a pissed face. She softly gave a quick look to him and again shifted her eyes outside of the window.
"Nothing much, I'm tired," she mumbled. But still Taehyung could hear her , he nodded and continued driving her home.

Jennie is lying in her bedroom. Sobbing. The sound of sobbing can hardly be heard. She was crying silently against her pillow. When she reached home her mom hugged her and didn't ask further questions because she trusts her a lot. And she believed Lisa's words as well.
But what she did ? Broke her trust like this? Not even her but her best friend too. Who is always there for her no matter what. Now how she will overcome it. She will lose everyone. She is regretting for her decision by agreeing that night.
She opened her eyes by the sound of the door slamming. The Sunlight of daytime was smacking her face. It was morning already. She looked at herself in the mirror before aperturing her doors . Her eyes were fluffy owing to the fact that she crashed out on bed while crying.
"Yes" Jennie said while Rubbing her eyes so as not to make her fluffy eyes visible.
"Noona wake up , Namjoon hyung came to meet you" Jungkook said in one breath and without waiting for any reply he began to leave .
"Wait Namjoon.... Is Taehyung also with him?? Jennie mumbled. And looked at Jungkook .
"Look" she screamed. Made Jungkook look at her.
"Yes"
"Is anyone also with him or he is alone?"
"Well I guess alone, bye" he ran away.

Jennie quickly ran towards downstairs without even caring about anything. Her eyes landed on Namjoon who was sitting on the couch. They made eye contact. Namjoon gave her his dimple smile.
Namjoon was wearing a Sanjuro kimono down Jacket beneath with a white t-shirt paired with blue jeans. He was looking so casual and hot. It was the first time Jennie noticed he has a big chest that can be seen thru his white t-shirt beneath.
Namjoon waved at her and Jennie smiled . Jungkook was sitting beside Namjoon. Jennie looked around and sighed in relief because Taehyung wasn't there but felt kinda empty too .
"wow noona you came with this stale look for Namjoon oppa" Jungkook chuckled.
"Did you even brush your teeth?" Jungkook started to laugh. Jennie gives him an annoyed look.
"I'm sorry it was my fault I came suddenly" Namjoon said softly looking at Jungkook.
"It's alright Namjoon," Jennie exclaimed.
"Well" Namjoon looked at Jennie.
"Yea" Jennie tilted his head.
"I'm here because..." Namjoon stopped.
"Yea?" Jennie's heart was beating so fast.
"I've something to ask you, Jennie," Namjoon said with a serious face.
"What is that Namjoon?" Jennie asked with a wary tone.