One - In Las Vegas

"Should I wear this to your wedding jennie?? It's so pretty wow" Lisa asked excitedly to jennie.

"Just wear it to her wedding. It's perfect for it, " Rosé replied and held the light blue gown on her hand from lisa.

"Jennie, I'm gonna buy this. Where are you? "Lisa searched for her and saw her talking on the phone with someone.

"Ok then bye I'll call after I reach" she cutted the call after saw Lisa coming.

"Where have you been jennie?? " lisa asked

"Just talking with lily. She said we should leave New York ASAP, "Jennie replied.

"First, buy an engagement dress for you. You're being so excited, Jennie, "Lisa mocked her.

"Yeah I know. Let's buy "Jennie starts walking towards the Chanel shop.she randomly walks around the whole showroom and picks a dress for her.

"I'm gonna buy this" jennie smiles.

"You should at least try more," Rosé added.

"I'm sure this dress will be best for me," Jennie said confidently.

"Ok but what about rings, shoes etc" Jimin asked.

"Just buy them by yourself for me. I'm going to buy some sexy dresses for me," Jennie said and left.

"Don't you guys think she's over excited?" Rosé asked them.

"Yp actually. I'm a bit worried for her, "Lisa replied.

"You guys think too much. What will happen huh. Just chill guys, "Jimin said.

After some shopping they finally decided to head to the airport for Las vegas.

They are now inside the plane . They have already taken off to Las vegas. It's 8:32 pm and there are only 6 hours left.everyone decided to take a bit of rest in the plane except jennie. She kept looking outside of the Plane.

Jennie's thinking how beautiful it is outside. Her heart is beating so fast. She loves to try new things and explore.

They finally arrive in Las Vegas and soon find Lily Who is Jennie's close friend here. They hugged each other and kissed each other's cheeks.

"After so many days ruby," Lily said sarcastically.

"Yeah actually I was busy with my graduation. Now I'm free haha so come to visit you" jennie smiles.

"With me huh?? Really," Lily said teasingly.

"Yp met with Lisa, rosé and rosé bf jimin. They all are my besties" she introduced them to her.

"Nice to meet with you all. Meet with my bf tesfaye" Lily introduced them.

"Hi everyone" tesfaye handshakes with everyone.

"So Let's go guys y'all must be tired" all nodded to lily.

"Don't worry I booked hotel rooms for y'all. Give me all your goods. Tesfaye will send these to the hotel" Lily said to them.

"Alright then. Tesfaye gives them lift and after they get ready. Come with them in THE SKY HIGH CLUB" lily said to her bf.

"Alright honey" they both kissed and they left for their hotel.

Jennie and others get ready. Jennie staring at herself in the mirror. She is looking so stunning with these revealing clothes she bought from nyc mall . She was feeling kinda uncomfortable at first but not anymore. She wore a black mini dress that adored her body Perfectly from every angle and revealed her smooth legs and collarbones and her back. She paired her dress with two long pearls necklace and boots. She did a little touch up to her makeup and hair. And she is ready. She left with her friends with tesfaye at the bar.

They arrived. After Jennie comes out of the car everyone who passed by her stares at her beauty. She is looking chic and sexy. Entered inside but someone bumped into him on the shoulder. She Didn't care and kept walking. The man looked behind and almost yelled.

"Don't you have... " he stopped and stared at her bare back until she disappeared.

"Omg u guys are looking stunning" lily gives them compliments.

Everyone thanked her.

"Omg Jennie you're looking so unrecognizable. So sexy. Oh lala, "Lily said with a flirty tone hugging jennie.

"Tysm lily" jennie blushed and hugged her back.

"Then Let's go inside the VIP rooms" tesfaye said and they all went inside and sat together.

"Can we have 6 glasses of wine pls" lily ordered.

"Sure mam. And would you guys like to have some snacks?' the waiter asked politely.

" Sure, " Lily gave him an order and the waiter left.

Lily turned up her vabe . and looked at jennie while inhaling it.

"So tell me about your fiance," Lily asked, releasing the smoke from her mouth .

"Well we haven't met yet. He is abroad right now for company work. He will Come back after 2 days I think, "Jennie said while hiding her blushing face. looking down.