Six - Locked

"Why jen what's the problem?" Mrs Jeon asked calmly.
"What happened honey? Is there something wrong?" mr. Jeon said after his wife.
"Noona Don't tell me you have a bf, do you?" Jennie's brother Jungkook said dramatically.

Jennie is sitting in front of her family on a couch looking down, playing with her fingers. With a nervous look.

She shook her head as no. Still looking Down. "No mom dad there is no problem or anything wrong and I Don't have any bf too".
"Then why Don't you want to get married to namjoon?" Mrs Jeon asked again.
"Is there any problem with him? He Isn't good enough?" Mr. Jeon asked again as well.
"No mom dad, he is a perfect man. There is nothing wrong with him, "Jennie said looking at them.
"Then at least tell us the reason why u Don't wanna get married to the Kim family," Mrs said, almost yelling.
"Ig u Don't tell us the reason then how will we know?? Maybe we can solve the problem, "Mr. Jeon said.
"mom dad u guys can't solve this problem I created" jennie mumbled.
" what u said noona I Didn't hear say loudly" jungkook again said dramatically.
"Shut up u kook." Jennie gets up on her knees in front of her parents and holds their hands.
"Mom dad actually I can't live without you. And I just realized I wanna do something for you. U guys did a lot for me but i never did anything for u guys and and umm... I just Don't wanna get married, "Jennie said with an emotional tone. But her mom hitted her head. Jennie rubbed her head and looked at her while blinking.
" u Don't have to do anything for us jen. We just want you to be happy with a perfect life partner Who will take care of you like us. It will be the biggest gift for us and besides doing something we already talked about it, didn't we?" Mrs Jeon said to her.
" you will get a job with a high post in kim company after ur marriage did u forget? And he is best for you." mr. Jeon sighs.
" no I just want joonie hyung as my bro in law noonaa. U can't change him " jungkook crossed his arms while pouting.
"Okay but umm.." before jennie could talk her mom interrupted.
" no but. Anymore we Won't listen to you. Namjoon is coming to our house for the first time so go get ready" Mrs. Jeon stood up and left.
" if u had any problem with this marriage u should have told us earlier we can't do anything now sorry" mr. Jeon also left.
"FUCK" jennie hits her leg with the couch.
"What happened with u noona?" Jungkook asked with a worried tone.
"Nothing stops bothering me, Get The Hell Out Of My Eyes " she screamed and went to her room too, he shrugs " what's wrong with her, she is acting strange after coming back to korea".

"Jennie come to the living room, namjoon come look" Mrs jeon screamed from downstairs.
Jennie woke up after hearing the scream and rubbed her eyes "gosh he came so quickly I should get ready" after 10 min getting ready jennie came downstairs in the living room.

She is wearing a puritan collar babydoll dress. Open hair with lip gloss. She looks so innocent and soft. While Coming to downstair Namjoon stares at her with a smile on his face bcz How pretty his future wife is. Jennie smiled back and felt one more glace on her she looked other side of the couch and she almost slipped but hold handrails after see TAEHYUNG sitting there staring at her smirking, he noticed jennies frown face he winked at her made her more pissed, taehyung laughed a bit looking away. Jennie slowly went to Namjoon and sat beside him. They hugged softly and started talking and laughing as usual. Jennie can feel Taehyung's gaze on her but she ignored. Mrs Jeon came and made them all look at her. "Who is this boy namjoon? Didn't saw him before"
"Auntie, he is my younger brother Taehyung, he just came from New York just a few days ago. He doesn't have many friends here so he wanted to come with me so I also brought him with me, " Namjoon said with a smile on his face. Taehyung and jennie made eye contact for a few moments, jennie rolled her eyes and looked away and made taehyung chuckle.
"You did a good job actually, jungkook can be your new friend" she called her son and told him to be friends with taehyung.
"Would u like to play games on my PC taehyung" Jungkook offered taehyung.
"Umm sure I would love to," Taehyung said and they both left for Jungkook's room. Jennie sighs in relief. She didn't know but she felt so awkward around him.

Namjoon and Jennie were chit chatting and trying to get to know each other more. Suddenly jennie accidentally fell juice in her dress.
"God what the hell. shit" she stood up. Cursing under her breath. "Are u okay Jennie?" Namjoon brushes her dress a bit.
"I'm coming namjoon, wait for me" namjoon nodded and jennie ran to her room to change her dress.
She is inside her closet room choosing a dress for her when she hears the closing door sound, she turns around before screaming someone closed her mouth with his palm. Jennie widened her eyes after saw Taehyung in. "what the fuck r u doing here?" she mumbled under his hand.
"just came to see these cat eyes again." he removed his hand and caressed her hair. Jennie pushed him and went to the door trying to open it but It's not opening. "Fuck what You did? Why is it not opening??" Jennie yelled, trying her best to open it.
"Wait, I just closed it, I did nothing else I swear," Taehyung said, scratching his neck.
" oh gosh taehyung we are locked inside??" Jennie said before looking at Taehyung crossing her arms annoyingly.
"What?" Taehyung tilted his head.

.......
Next part soon, stay tuned loves