Four - Meeting

Jennie opens her eyes with her heavy headache and looks Around. She leaned her forehead on her fingers while closing her eyes and some flashback from last night came to her mind.
"Fuck, oh gosh I guess that guy left" she sigh and looked around and he is nowhere. Now she doesn't have to face him and feel embarrassed.
She was drunk last night and lily made her lose her virginity by a random guy she never met before. She enjoyed it but still her heart was beating so hard. She doesn't know if it is because she did something she wasn't supposed to do or..
Or the guy she met last night was too handsome.

She checked the time on her phone.
"I should go now, I've my flight soon" she grabbed her clothes and stepped her bare foot on the ground from bed and she fell due to heavy pain in her legs.
"Fuck, that's hurting" she said but suddenly felt a soft hands carried her on arms she looked at him and It's that boy from last night she fucked.
"I guess I was a bit rough last night " he kept her on the bed again. Jennie covers herself with the blanket even after he sees everything.

The guy is wrapping a towel around his waist. Water is dripping off from his shiny black hair
Making him look more attractive and hot.
Jennie looked at him with red cheeks and bit her lips softly.
"Are you okay? Or should I lift you to the bathroom " he sat beside her.
"Umm.. I thought u left.. " she said while looking away, not making eye contact.
"No, I thought I could freshen up here. Need help?" he said before chuckling. Jennie nodded.
He took her in his arms again and helped her to reach the bathroom.

After 15 minutes Jennie came out from the washroom and saw the boy was sitting on the couch watching his phone. Now he is wearing the same clothes as last night black t-shirt and black pants. Jennie came out wearing the same black outfit as well. The guy looked at her with a smile.
"Here are some breakfast for us and I bought hangover soup for u too let's- " he cutted by jennie.
"I'm sorry actually I've to go, I Don't have time" she took her bag and went to the door.
"By the way, what's your name Princess?" he asked her
"Let's not meet with each other again" Jennie winked at him and left hurriedly. And he kept stare at her disappeared body.

So all Jennie and her friends went back to South Korea safely. Jennie knows what she did that her friends Don't. She doesn't even want them to know. She doesn't wanna feel embarrassed in front of them. Her friends asked her why she has been so quiet since the night. She just said she is tired. But she wasn't, she just wasn't able to erase the most handsome face she saw ever in her life from her head. The smile, the body, the hair. She just hoped she could forget the guy who was just her one night stand but nothing else.

"So today he is back, jennie u should go and meet with ur finance for the first time ever" Msr. Jeon said to jennie.
"Alr mom I'll " Jennie smiled and decided to wear something casual. She ended up wearing a v neck plain black vest and wide leg black pants pairing with black sneakers and her fav mini black chanel bag. She decided to keep her hair open and wear some white clips. She is looking so elegant and PERFECT.

Jennie stepped out of the car and looked at the kim mansion. It's not like she came here for the first time. She had visited 2 more times before but today It's different. She smiled and entered inside. Everyone's bows at her. She entered the entrance and her phone rang. She picked the call while continuing stepping inside. It's Lisa.
"Yea lisa "
"Jenjen are u excited" Lisa screams from the other side of the phone.
"No, I'm so nervous. My heart is beating faster Lisa, "Jennie said almost whispers.
"Don't worry everything will go smoothly. Just talk casually first "Lisa gives her some confidence.
"I know but you know I'm kinda shy......" before she could complete she bumped into someone and fell on her right palm.
She cursed under breathe and took her phone which just turned off after hitting the floor. She saw someone's hand in front of her offering to stand up. She held it and stood up and bent a bit to remove dust from her black pants.
"Don't you have an eye-....." she stood up straight "Wait YOU?" Jennie got startled after seeing the person in front of her she wasn't supposed to see in her life again.

A/N :
KEEP SUPPORT. VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR NEXT.