Ten - His Gaze

"Why did you both drink that much today?" Taehyung asked his friends Hobi and Yoongi with an annoyed face. Who were drunk and spitting useless things.
"Bruh, tae Don't leave us bro" Hobi grabbed his arms, shaked it and said with a drunk tone.
"Yes we will miss you so much" Yoongi fake cried while being drunk as well.
"You both leave my hands, I'm not leaving you guys, I'll come back again. You guys are invited to the wedding as well?" Taehyung said in a yelled tone.
"But stil- Emma, " Hobi starts crying, burying his face on the table.
"Oh gosh u remember your ex after 2 years??" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.
Taehyung took his phone and dialed a number.
"Hey henry. Pls take Hobi and Yoongi from here. They drinked too much and now they're out of control. Yeah I just came here to have some fun before heading to south korea... yeah yeah for the wedding. Now come and take them with you,I'm in THE SKY HIGH CLUB. " Taehyung said to him while looking at his friends with a pity look.

Taehyung received a text from Henry after half an hour.

Henry
'Bro I'm outside, bring them out.'

"Thank God" Taehyung sighed and wrapped their arms around him and pulled them with him.
"Oh God, what in the world I needed to do this now with these jerks" after putting them in his car, Taehyung headed back to the bar to spend some time alone but he remembered something and he stopped walking.
"Oh I forgot to tell Henry to pick me up later if I call him while Being drunk" he turned and got hit with Someone's shoulders. He made an annoying face and turned around " Don't u have... " he stopped as long his eyed landed on her bare back. the girl he almost collided with. He stared at her until she disappeared.

"Don't worry mom, I'll be back in Korea before the wedding. Yes. Bye love you '' Taehyung cutted the call and ordered a glass for him. He suddenly felt someone sitting on the chair beside him. He looked beside me slightly.
It was the girl who he saw in the entrance. She was so hot, Taehyung thought while biting his lips. He recognised her just by her black dress she was wearing. Taehyung checked her out head to toe by the side of his eyes.
" What you ordered? " she turned to him and asked with a smile.
"I- I o-ordered tequila" he said while stuttering cuz he was a bit shocked by her beauty and how sexy she was.

Taehyung was thinking about how he met her. They first meet while driving his car. He looked at the side seat to jennie who was sleeping like a baby. Jennie's mini hands gripped the jacket Taehyung Covered her body with because he didn't want her to be sick. He touched her cheeks and pinched them softly.
"What did you mean by 'I'm in'. Why do you fall asleep without speaking properly?"
Taehyung jerked his thoughts and kept focus on his driving instead.
He took her to a hotel and booked a room for them for a night.
She carried her to their room. She put her down on the bed.
He looked at her sleeping innocently at how cute she is. Can someone tell if this was the girl who tried to seduce Taehyung that night. Taehyung sat beside her holding her hands. He decided to sleep on the couch.
And he got up before he could walk away. Jennie held his hand and got up. Taehyung was stunned and looked behind as she was looking at him.
"Where are you going tae my bro-in-law?" she said in a drunken tone. No, she is still drunk and cute af.
"Don't leave me like this, i want you beside me here" she pulled his hands and pointed to the side of her bed. Taehyung bent down.
"You should sleep jen. Rest pls" he said in a soft tone. Jennie shook her head.
"Why can't I control myself whenever I'm around you?" Jennie pouted that left Taehyung startled.
"What do you mean"
"I mean you're so hot to control. I hate myself for looking at you like this looking at your lips like this Whenever you're around. Your lips..." she touched them " why so soft " she came close to him. Taehyung moved his back.
But Jennie again pulled him by his collar.
"I know you too well. Your eyes, your gazes are always on me. Why? Like you wanna eat me up" jennie said almost whispering. Taehyung blushed and looked away.
"Your gazes, I can feel how they are so desperate to fuck me again, aren't they?"
Taehyung looked at her widened eyes. She was smirking.
The next move was unexpected for him. She puts her lips on his lips.

_____
I'll try to post soon, sry if u find this chapter a bit boring. Ily y'all <3