Nineteen - The Truth

"I can't believe my eyes, it's hyung?" Taehyung gulped down some water from the glass while looking at Namjoon .
   Jennie and Taehyung are sitting so far away from their seats . Luckily they can have a clear side view of Namjoon and the girl he is with. But they won't notice them. But still they are trying to hide their faces with black masks and glasses.

"It's hard to believe for me too," Jennie said, eyes still widened .
"But why are we hiding? Let's just go ask him"
"If u go then won't he ask us what are you doing here" Jennie rolled her eyes.
"Oh yea ur smart . We can't tell him that we are making a deal here" Taehyung chuckled.
"shut up Taehyung and watch them carefully"
"Don't u think we are looking like detectives and weird with glasses and mask inside a cafe" Taehyung sounded annoyed.
"We don't have any other choice" Jennie is still looking at them.
"Alright" Taehyung sighed and looked at them suspiciously .
   A waiter passed by them and gave them a side eye "weird".
Namjoon and that girl are sitting beside each other they seems really close.
"she could be his friend too, right?" Jennie asked.
"No way . Namjoon is anti female" Taehyung said.
"What does anti female mean ?"
"Means he never made any female friend in his life besides I know him he stay away from female"
"Oh okay"
"They seem so close don't u think" Jennie asked again.
"Yea they are ." Taehyung nodded.
"Is your brother cheating on me?" Jennie said with a serious tone .
"Idk but wait look who is saying" Taehyung looked at Jennie while laughing sarcastically.
Jennie also looked at him "what look at them only"

The girl suddenly started to cry and Namjoon patted her back and suddenly that girl hugged Namjoon tightly while crying.
"OH MY GOD!" Taehyung screamed and Jennie quickly covered his mouth.
"if Namjoon hug her back that means there is something more serious than we could ever thought"
After a while Namjoon also hugged her back.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD" this time Jennie screamed but Taehyung covered her mouth.
"Be quiet Jennie or we will get caught"

After sometime they both talked a bit and they seemed sad . When they stand up now Jennie and Taehyung can see that girl's face a bit . She has long black hair and and she is short. Namjoon is so tall that she is looking so tiny beside her.  They both left the cafe.
"Taehyung Taehyung let's go quickly" Jennie started to walk.
"Where?" Taehyung followed.
"Let's follow them we need to know the truth"
"What truth"
"Just follow me or get lost" she is still following them slowly.
"Ughh okay let's follow" Taehyung sighed.

Namjoon and that girl went inside Namjoons car and Jennie also slid herself between her car's steering wheel and driving seat. Taehyung sat beside her
"You're going to drive the car?" Taehyung asked .
"Yea bcz I can't trust you" Jennie said while starting the car.
"Wait what do u mean" without answering Taehyung Jennie started driving the car .

Soon Namjoons car stopped in front of a house. They came out . Again that girl hugged him . She is so short that her head can hear his heartbeat directly . 
Jennie and Taehyung watched them from inside of their car, lowering their heads down. Girl left inside and Namjoon also passed his car beside Jennie's car without noticing them.

Jennie quickly came out of the car and started to walk towards that house. Taehyung followed her as well
"Don't tell me ur going inside?" He said while still walking.
"yes I'm"she said with a serious tone.
"What?? Are you serious about it?" Taehyung said with a surprised tone.
"I'm I need to clear things Taehyung don't disturb me" Jennie is standing in front of the door. Taehyung stayed silent.

Finally Jennie rings the bell. After some moment that girl opened the door .
She was wearing the same outfit she was wearing a while ago with Namjoon, a baggy green t-shirt along with a white pants more tomboyish style then girly girl  . Maybe she didn't get the time to change before Jennie and Taehyung came.  She has tattoos on her arms .
She looked at them without any surprise or curious expression with her red puffy eyes due to crying anyone could say.
"Hello Actually we are-" before Jennie could say she cutted her.
"Jennie ? Taehyung? Do you guys need something?" she said with her soft tone . Sounds like she already knows them very well .
Jennie and Taehyung both looked at each other with a shocked look.

"Please guys sit here actually I just came home so I need to change" she said with a sweet tone
They both nodded and sat on the couch and she left upstairs.
"Do you know her, Taehyung?" Jennie turned to Taehyung.
"No no I don't. Do you?" Taehyung also turned to her.
"Ofc I don't"
"Then how she knows us very well" Taehyung leaned back.
"How would I know?" Jennie is still with a confused look .

As the girl was coming downstairs Jennie looked at her. She sat in front of them with a sweet smile. Jennie noticed she has a mole under her lip corner . She has beautiful long black hair with soft bangs. Now she is wearing a white tank top that reveals her one more tattoo that's two Cherries on her muscles.
"So would you like to have something ?" she asked.
"No no we don't actually" Taehyung said.
"You guys are curious about how I know you right?"
"Yea can you tell how you know us?" Jennie asked.
"We'll Taehyung is Namjoon's younger brother and Jennie ..." she paused and took a deep breath and began " Namjoon's soon to be wife" she smiled but clearly it's a fake one.
"I know you all so well actually"
"How" Taehyung asked excitedly.
"And who are you?" Jennie asked with a cold tone.
"I'm chaeyoung......Namjoon's ex" she exclaimed.
Jennie and Taehyung jaw dropped, they looked at each other with both eyes and mouth open and looked at her again.
"WHAT" they both screamed at the same time and she nodded.
"We met in Japan in our university days. We both were the only Koreans in our class . But he was different . Shy, handsome, decent, intelligent, well-mannered so I fell for him. But I didn't tell him. We became friends and became closer and soon I proposed to him and he was all red and shy and didn't talk with me for 2 days. I thought maybe he doesn't like me but soon he called me and gave me a matching dress and confessed to me by himself and ...kissed me. We have been dating for 7 years but we started to have a misunderstanding after he came back to Korea so we broke up some months ago. That time his parents ask him to get married with Jennie and he agreed thinking it will help him to move on. Before meeting with you he came to Japan and we solved all our misunderstanding but it was too late everything was fixed. He already gave his words and his parents already promised to you and your family he can't betray them. He tried so hard to treat you just the way he did to me so that he can fall for you Jennie but he didn't. He still loves me only. I came to Korea a few days ago and called him to come and he came asap even though he was with you at the mall. Today was our last meet I'll left Japan today too"
"Be happy with him, Jennie and make him happy. Make him forget me or he won't be able to be happy. I was his first love and you will be so lucky to have him" chaeyoung continued as wiping her tears.

Jennie is standing outside of her house looking down.
"What's your plan now?" Taehyung asked.
"Let's think about how to make Namjoon happy?" Jennie looked at him with a smile.
"How?" He tilted his head.
"Let's go" Jennie said before running towards chae young's house again.
"Wait Jennie where are you going?" Taehyung followed her.