Eleven - His Feelings

After opening his eyes, Taehyung found a soft body around his arms. He looked at the girl. It's the girl he shared his bed with last night. She is sleeping like a baby, such a cute little cutie that is a bit wild in bed. He slowly pulled his arms, not waking her up. He removed her hair from her face and stared at her without blinking. Unintentionally he pecked her lips and smiled.
"I'll ask you for a date when you will wake up, Princess," Taehyung said to the girl who is sleeping in his arms like a sleeping beauty. He slowly pulled out his arms, not waking her up. He pulled his naked body out of the bed. Covered the girl's body with a blanket properly and went to shower. After coming from the shower he saw her sitting on the floor perhaps fell due to the pain. He was a bit rough last night. Taehyung bit his lower lips and went to her. He bent down and carried her naked soft cotton like body in his arms.
"I guess I was a bit rough last night " he said while keeping her on the bed again. The girl covers herself with the blanket even after Taehyung saw everything. He chuckled.

Taehyung only wrapped a towel around his waist. Water was dripping off from his shiny black hair. Making him look more attractive and hot.
"Are you okay? Or should I lift you to the bathroom " he sat beside her.
"Umm.. I thought u left.. " she said while looking away, not making eye contact.
"No, I thought I could freshen up here. Need help?" he said before chuckling. She nodded.
He took her in his arms again and helped her to reach the bathroom.

After coming back to the room, Taehyung changed his clothes to his last night's and ordered some hangover soup and breakfast for them.

"Before I could make any move you just left that day without saying proper goodbye later on jennie or maybe I would..... i would say " taehyung touched sleepy jennie's cheeks.
"I would have asked you for a date and maybe I'll ask you to be my girlfriend too" taehyung sighed.
"After you left and even after saying 'Let's not meet with each other again' all I Wished we could meet again at least once. If I can see your beautiful face again, your attractive cat eyes again, your obsessive lips. I prayed to god that if I can again. If I do, then I Won't let you go again. I'll tell you what I felt that night"
"Because all I wanted was you after you left. Maybe I fell.....fell for you. I can't help it. And god listen to me. I Didn't have to wait so long, I met with you soon. You Don't know how much happy I was after saw you in my house but....why god why "
"Every Time I saw you with joon hyung it makes me jealous as fuck. I know I shouldn't be. He is my brother and you are my sis-in-law but I saw you first, I touched you first. So It's not fair. I've more rights upon you. Right jen?" Taehyung kissed her cheeks and got out of the bed. He covered Jennie with a blanket and went to shower.

Soon, Jennie woke up. She got up while yawning. Her head was hurting as hell. She looked around. This place was unfamiliar to him. She is somewhere she doesn't even know. She quickly checked herself. She was wearing a loose t-shirt. It didn't take her much time to recognise the smell. She can't forget this smell. Most addictive smell in the world for her. She remembers everything from the last night but not after what happened when a guy came.
"Taehyung...?? " she called, almost yelling. Taehyung came out of the bathroom rubbing his wet hair Against the towel. He was only with his black jump pants. And shirtless revealing his perfect abs.
Jennie gulped by his hotness.
"Yes Jennie? You woke up? How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked in a wary voice. Jennie looked away.
"What are we doing here?"
"Umm Don't you remember what happened last night?"
"No, that's why asking. What are we doing in a room? Looks like a hotel room. And why am I wearing your t-shirt? I wanna know" she said, still looking away. Taehyung smirked and walked to the bed and bent down in front of it.
"Look at me first" jennie looked at him. Directly in his eyes.
His eyes, his gazes are enough to kill someone. Jennie can drown into his dark eyes.
"Don't you really not remember or you Don't want to remember darling? " Taehyung said with a smirk on his face. Jennie frowns.
"What do you mean I really Don't remember? "
"Try to remember what happened after you puts ur lips on mine"
"Wait - did we....did we..." Jennie hesitated.
"We what? " Taehyung said, smirking more.
"Did we have sex again last night?" Jennie spilled out finally.
Taehyung chuckled smirkingly " your too genius"
"That means...no," Jennie screamed.
Taehyung got up and sat beside jennie.
"Okay listen then what happened"