Twenty - Fated (Last)

"You should have told us this before Namjoon, shouldn't you?" Mr. Kim said with a serious face while crossing his arms looking at namjoon. Who is sitting beside chaeyoung. They both were looking down.

Jennie was sitting with her parents beside her while facing Taehyung who was just sitting opposite of her looking at her.

"I'm sorry dad, actually i didn't want to hurt anyone" namjoon said, still looking down.

"By hurting yourself and a girl who loves you" , Mrs Kim said with her usual calm tone.

"Aunty Actually namjoon is always like this. Think about others before himself." Chaeyoung looked at Namjoon while smiling slightly. And again looked at mrs kim.

"Please forgive him"

Mrs and Mr Kim sighed heavily that everyone could hear it. They looked at them.

"We are glad to have a son like you namjoon , you thought about us and agreed to get married with the girl we chose for you without questioning or telling about your true feeling" mr kim parted his lips to a smile and stood up walked to namjoon, patted his shoulders . Namjoon also gave him a warm smile.

"Dad i just didn't wanted to hurt anyone"

"Okay tell us something now namjoon" mrs kim asked with a serious tone namjoon nodded.

"Do you still love chaeyoung? And wanna marry her?" mrs. Kim is still with her serious side.

Namjoon looked at jennie with a guilty look but jennie looked at him with a smile and nodded as a sign that he should just tell the truth . It looks like Namjoon is asking permission to her. Namjoon looked at Chaeyoung. She also looked back at him . He took a deep breath before holding her hands.

"I do love her a lot that I can't live without her" finally namjoon presses out his true feelings that he was pounding into his heart for long. He said it like he was resembling his love again and calling out her again that made her eyes teary

"I love him too, so much"

Jennie grinded . She is so happy she herself doesn't know why . maybe because at least she accomplished 2 souls combined again. She giggled like an idiot but someone else hugged her from the side.

"Idk how u feeling right now. But we will appreciate it if you let them be together . they meant to be each other, "Mr Jeon said with a soft tone.

"Dad don't worry I'll feel really good by seeing them together and happy" she grins and her dad patted her back.

"We sincerely apologize to jennie for this. I hope we didn't hurts your feelings" mr kim said

"It's okay, I'm not hurt" jennie giggled .

"Thank you so much for bringing the truth to us" Mrs Kim held her hands.

"I'm just so happy that namjoon is happy"

"But" Mrs Kim sounded kinda sad.

"But what?" Jennie tilted her head.

"I really wanted you as my daughter-in-law" Mrs kin sighed heavily Jennie blinked. But jisoo walked towards mrs Kim and whispered to her

"Mom I'd like to talk with you in private"

"Okay excuse us" they both left. But Mr. Kim walked to Jennie with her dad Jennie bowed to them.

"Jennie, we decided to give you the position in our company as we promised to you. It doesn't matter if you are still our daughter in law or not" Mr Kim smiled. Before Jennie could say anything msr Kim came and interrupted.

"Listen honey I've something to say" she says and eye catches everyone's attention .

"What?" Mr Kim asked with a confused tone

"You forgot something honey" she sounded excited.

"Forgot what?" He is still confused.

" We still can get Jennie as our daughter in-law" as she said she smiled brightly and looked at Jennie making her confused too.

"How?"

"We have another son too. Taehyung" Jennies heart started beating fast as soon as she heard his name.

"oh yeah" Mr Kim smiled in joy and looked at Mr Jeon.

"That will be great but what about Jennie?" Mr Jeon looked at Jennie With questionable face. But Jennie looked down with her blushing red face.

"If you guys think it's good for me then I've no complain" she tried her best to hide her joy. Or they will find it sus.

Jisoo brought Taehyung with her and made him stand beside Jennie. She chuckled at them As she was already simping over this couple. Taehyung scratched his head, still unaware about the situation .

"son we are talking about your marriage we want to know your opinion" as soon mr kim exclaimed and made taehyung frown.

"What do you mean dad?" Taehyung's eyebrows frowned. Jennie looked at him.

"We are just asking"

"I know but i'm not like hyung i like a girl and i won't marry anyone else im sorry" everyone looked at taehyung with a shocked expression. Jennie was more shocked. She is so confused too. Taehyung folded his arms and scoffed.

"We are sorry jennie baby taehyung also like someone" mr kim was about to bow for an apology but jennie stopped him and taehyung immediately looked at them with her expression dropped.

"It's ok uncle umm...."Jennie fake smiled.

"Wait, what jennie? I mean hyung soo or whatever" he sounded excited.

"We thought we could make Jennie our daughter in law through you but you already...." before jisoo continued taehyung interrupted.

"NO NO i was joking i don't like anyone haha" taehyung laughed in joy and looked at jennie but she rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Wow that means you don't have any problem marrying jennie?" mrs kim asked with excitement.

"NO NOT AT ALL '' Taehyung grins. Mrs Kim ruffled his hair while looking at jennie.

"Please don't mind him, he is still a child" jennie nodded while holding her laugh.

"Mom, I'm not and don't ruin my hairstyle," Taehyung pouted.

He is so cute, Jennie thought.

"Please go and get to know each other" jisoo said with a smile.

Taehyung pulled Jennie on the corridor and pinned her against the wall.

"What are you doing? What if someone sees us? "Jennie says while checking if there is someone.

"Let them. We are getting to know each other right, "Taehyung smirked and jennie looked at her.

"Or we will say we already do," Taehyung chuckled, and Jennie's face turned red as she knew what he meant .

"My fate was with me. Your mine now" he held her cheeks. But Jennie shook her head.

"Our fate" she said and by making taehyung leave in a surprise she pecked his lips.

"I like you," Jennie said. Taehyung smiled

"I know right, But it sounds so good in your mouth but guess what i loves you now"

"I love you too" jennie showed her gummy smile. Taehyung came close to her face and Jennie closed her eyes.

But Taehyung came to her ears and whispered.

"I'll show you how much i love you and i missed you after the wedding very well babygirl"

Jennie gulped.

THE END