Three - Nightmare 🔞

"Okay Then I hope you Won't make me wait anymore"

"Wow. So that's your plan kitten" he holds her wrist and makes her sit on his lap. He caresses her back softly and makes his way to Slowly touch his lips on her soft cheeks. Jennie closed her eyes. He traced his lips from her cheeks to jaw to make Jennie gulp and left a soft moan "ahh"..

"Okay but I haven't started yet, baby. Already so loud" he said with a teasing tone.

Jennie blushed and cupped his cheeks and stuck her nose to him "then start please". She said directly looking into his eyes with her lustful eyes. She never knew how it feels when you are craving for someone's touch. And now she is nothing but craving for someone who she doesn't even know.

A devilish smirk appeared on his face and without any wasting of time he smashed his lips on her when Jennie was still discovering what's happening. Her first kiss.

She Isn't dreaming of course. He sucked her lower lip softly. Finally after some sucks she wrapped her hands around his head and pulled him closer and kissed him back. They both kissed each other in rhythm. While they kissed the boy slid his hands down to her ass and another one on her tights and rubbed them softly. He wrapped his legs around his waist and stood up and rubbed her back without breaking the kiss While the brunette was feeling numb already by his heated kiss.

The boy found a room and pinned her on the bed and broke the kiss. They both made eye contact while breathing heavily due to the hot kiss a while ago.

He kissed her earlobe and went down to her neck and started kissing it and made the girl moan softly. He Slowly starts biting her collarbone. Jennie bites her lips for sudden pain she is liking. He left marks all over her neck and looked at her again. She quickly removed his shirt. He smirked to see how much she wanted him. Without wasting any time he slowly opens her dress and leaves her with only her inner clothes. Again he collapsed his lips on her and they both enjoyed Their company. He lifts her up a little without bothering their kiss. He unhooks her bra and pulls it away. He went down to her boobs and sucked them gently. The girl starts moaning heavily due to the sudden sensor she is getting from his mouth. She grabs his hair and hits her head back. Taehyung removed his boxer along with her panties that were already soaked.

He again came to her and rubbed his tip of cock on her folds. She closed her eyes "fuck mmm". Moans in pleasure. " Are you ready? " he whispers to her. "No Wait" the girl interrupted and pushed the guy. Got up from the huge bed and took her clothes.

The boy just stared at her without saying anything.

She again gets up on the bed and gives something in his hands. A smirk appeared on his face after saw the packet of Condom.

"So you were well prepared and ready already? "

" yes you can say " jennie said to him before kissing his lips. He slowly makes her lay down again and hovers over her and breaks the kiss. Tears the packet with the use of his teeths and slides it immediately. And looks at her eyes asking permission. He comes to her ears

"Can I?" he whispers with his husky and lustful voice to her that gives her shivers all over her body.

hummed in response and nodded that made a smirk on his face about how much she wanted him.

Without wasting any time he slowly pushed his cock inside her womanhood. Jennie holds her breath until he adjusts his size inside her tight core.

"Fuck..y..ou a..re s..ooo t..ight.. Damn" he screams.but she Didn't say anything since it was hurting for her. She moans loudly and bites her lips in pain.

He understands and pecks her lips a couple of times. Jennie closed her eyes and he slowly started thrusting her.

She moans softly as he keeps fuckin her hard core. His cock was swirling inside her. He moans.

As soon as the pain turned into pleasure for her she started moaning loudly in pleasure.

"Fuck ahhh fast ahh".

He keeps thrusting her faster. The room fills with the sound of skin slapping.

After a few slaps Jennie felt a knot inside her stomach. As soon as she cummed she breathes heavily. " fuck I'm cummed ".she screams wanting him to stop. " wait babygirl for me " soon he also cum inside and takes out his cock From inside and removes his condom and throws it away.

Jennie sighs in relief and passes out in his arms.

He smiles looking at her cute sleepy face and wraps her tiny body around his arms and falls asleep after a lustful SWEET NIGHT.