Seven - Changing Room

"Did you hear me? It's locked ?? It's fucking locked taehyung. We are locked inside" Jennie screams and tries to open the door but she fails.
"Yea I heard that , I'm sorry" Taehyung said, looking down.
"Keep your sorry with you only . You came and made my life a mess, why? "Jennie turned to him.
" What do you mean by me coming into your life ? You are the one who came to me first, " Taehyung said, looking at her with a serious face . That made Jennie frowned and looked away in embarrassment. "We can talk about it later ,first think how we will get out from here"
"I don't wanna bother myself thinking about some useless stuff," Taehyung said before sitting down on the closet room's floor , yawning.
Jennie scoffed annoyingly looking away. She Crossed her arms and looked at him " what if we got caught, what would we do then ?"
Taehyung pulled her hands and made her sit in front of him as well and looked into her eyes.
"We will see later , now let's enjoy the moments" he said before pulling her into a hug, making her flinch and blinking in shock. He slowly rubbed her back to head . Jennie's heart is beating so fast that Taehyung can also hear it clearly. Taehyung broke the hug and held her cheeks looking at her eyes .
" Why is your heart beating fast ?" he said, making her heart beat faster . He smirks a Bit and starts to come closer to her face . Jennie turned all red and kept backing her head until he slowly pulled her head back. He closed his eyes and tilted his head. Jennie also closed her eyes ready for the moment
But she heard someone screaming Taehyung's name loudly.

"Taehyung , Taehyung, where did you go ?" Jungkook screamed around . But looked inside Jennie's room after hearing a knocking sound from her closet room . He opened the door by squeezing the doorknob from the outside .

After hearing Jungkook's voice Jennie stood up and ran to the door and started knocking loudly. The door opened and Jennie finally sighed in relief. Jungkook looks at her curiously. "What are you doing here noona"
"I came here to change my outfit but got locked inside," Jennie said to Jungkook .
"Why ? Namjoon hyung wanted to see you in a hot dress ?" Jungkook chuckled. Jennie hitted his head .
" No bcz I felt juice in my dress accidentally dumbo" Jennie rolled her eyes .
"Did u forgot ur closet door knob is broken u only can open it from outside"
"Sorry I forgot , I think I've to fix it ASAP"
"Btw did u see Taehyung anywhere . He went to the washroom but he wasn't there . I'm not finding him" Jungkook pouted . Jennie slightly looked to the side of the corner to Taehyung who was hiding behind her big jackets .
"N-no I d-didn't" Jennie said while fluttering.
"Okay" Jungkook shrugged and left .

"Now come out" Jennie crossed her arms.
"Oh gosh you have so many useless clothes here," Taehyung said, coming out while coughing.
"Whatever now gets lost," Jennie said, pushing Taehyung out of her room .

Namjoon and Jennie decided to go out for a date the next day . They both are inside the car now . Jennie feels super shy since it's her first time being alone with him. Jennie decided to wear white knitwear Chanel sweater and black low rise baggy jeans that completely changed her looks from sweet to classy.

"So where would Miss Jennie like to go?" Namjoon smiled while driving the car .
"Let's go shopping date , I wanna buy some dresses for winter" Jennie showed her gummy smile.
"Sure anything Miss Jennie wants," Namjoon chuckled and they both went to the mall.

They both bought boba tea for each other and walked and runned around the mall laughing. A perfect couple . No wonder they will be the happiest couple after their marriage.
"Namjoon should I try this one ?" Jennie showed him a polo crop sweatshirt.
"Wow it's so pretty, try it Jen, it will be nice," namjoon smiled at her .
Jennie tried the sweatshirt in the changing room and came out to show it to Namjoon .
"Wow, perfect it is," Namjoon chuckled. Jenne ie blushed .
"Okay I'll buy this" they again start walking thru the shop And pick a dress "I'm gonna try this dress" Jennie grins.
"Which dress show me Jen"
"Now lemme try first then okay"Jennie winked and left for the changing room.

She picked a red off shoulder bodycon . She stepped inside and took off her sweater and put on the dress on her perfect body . It fits her perfectly . She admired herself in the mirror and smiled a bit but she stuck on the back zip . She is enabled to pull it on . She isn't reaching for it . What she will do now . She decided to ask for help from Namjoon after all he is her fiance. She shyly called his name "N..namjoon , will you pls help me with putting up the dress zip" she slowly stepped back to the curtains. A big hand touched her bare back and zipped her dress up . Jennie blinked and bites her lower lips softly . She knows this touch . It's not Namjoon . "W-who are you? You're not Namjoon ... Taehyung?" Jennie said, shuttering. But someone entered inside and pinned her against the wall .
"Wow you knows my touch very well babygirl. I'm impressed" Taehyung smirked.
"Where's Namjoon?" She tried to look outside.
" He has important work so he called me long ago and told me to give my sis-in-law some company" , still smirking.
" But we were supposed to spend time together today" Jennie looked at him.
" How will I know ?" he shrugged.
"Okay now let me go" she pushed him but Taehyung again pulled her and pinned her against the mirror again.
"Not now Jennie" he looked at her head to toe. " So sexy you are looking in this dress " he smirked.
" That's why I did wear it to make Namjoon shocked but his bad luck, he left" Jennie looked away hiding her blushed cheeks .
"Who knows ? Maybe God wanted me to see you in this look instead of hyung" Taehyung chuckled and made her look at him by holding her chin . And connected their forehead.
A notification popped on Jennie's phone. She took it and saw its Namjoon text .

Namjoon.
I'm sorry Jen I had to go urgent . But don't worry Taehyung will take care of you .

Before Jennie could reply Taehyung took her phone "What are you doing?" Jennie tried to push him but Taehyung held her wrist and pinged it on her head.
"I'm doing what I was supposed to do yesterday" he leaves her hand and holds her cheeks and smashes his lips against her . Jennie wided her eyes and slowly her hand went behind his neck and she closed her eyes .

Sorry for late update

.....................
Sorry for late update . Happy New year in advance my loves . Next chapter soon.
I'll try to post ASAP .