Nine - Drunk

Jennie runs to the gate of the mall. Jennie stopped the tears coming from her eyes by her palm.  She is guilty.  Guilty for cheating namjoon like this.  The guy who cares for her smiles for her. Maybe he also loves her.  Even if she did anything with taehyung maybe they both fucked each other but it was just a mistake and more they were drunk.  She did it before he met with Namjoon so she Isn't guilty about it.  But the kiss was totally wrong. 
She can't face him whole life like this.  She has to face him after all they all live in the same house. And she can't separate them from each other .  They are brothers.  Bloods of each other.  Jennie is the only third wheel between them.

  While running out, a staff member stopped her due to her unpaid dress she is running wearing with. But Jennie pushed her and quickly entered a taxi in front of the mall.
She holds her head while looking down.

"What should I do now, where should I go now. "Jennie took a deep breath.
" Where would you Like to go, miss?" the driver asked.
"Any bar nearby" jennie said before hitting her Against the backseat and forcefully closed her eyes.

"Here we are mam 'club mansion' as u said" the driver said jennie stepped out after paying him.

She looked at the entrance and sighed heavily and entered inside. Stepped inside and already everyone was looking at her for how sexy she was looking at that red bodycon dress. She sat in front of the counter and asked for soju.

After receiving the soju bottle she took her first shot with a weird face.
"Feeling better" she tried to smile.
She took another shot and she is drunk already. Everything Was blurry in front of her eyes and the pain and guilty feeling was gone.
She took several more shots. Her whole body feels warm and cozy and she felt like she was one giant vibrating being. Everything becomes twenty times as exciting as it was a half hour ago, music sounds better.
A boy came and sat beside her, Close.
"Miss, are you feeling down?" the boy asked while tracing his eyes on her. Jennie looked at him but ignored.  The boy touched her back.
"Maybe I can fix the problem,  give me a chance" jennie jerked out his hands.
"Don't you dare to touch me you little jerk" jennie said in a drunken tone stuttering a bit.
"Okay okay but u can tell if u want" the guy took a shot from her glass and made jennie look at him with an annoyed face.
"Get out of here,  I'm not interested to tell u anything " jennie said, still in a drunken tone. The guy chuckled and grabbed her wrist.
"You are wasted now,  try to come back to your senses, Miss hottie.  I can help you for sure, trust me, " he said, pulling her closer.
" leave my hand bastard no one can touch me,  except him, only him" jennie yelled loudly to him.
"Him? Who is that?  Your boyfriend? But he isn't here now " he smirked. And comes closer to her ears and whispers "so maybe I can play a role like him, can't I?" He looked at her. She tried to push him. But he held her wrist and pulled her closer.

Soon a muscular hand punched that guy cause his gripped loose over jennie hitted with the table.  He touched his nose and it was bleeding.  Jennie looked at him
"T-taehyung," Jennie said, stuttering a bit.
"Who tf you are," the guy who Just got punched by taehyung looked at him annoyingly holding his nose.
"None of your business,  how u dare to touch jennie,  you mother fucker"
The boy puts his hands up.
"Bro bro,  so you're her bf. Better take care of your girlfriend than,  she seems sober"
Taehyung looked at Jennie who was drunk.
"Forgive me, bye" the boy runs away saving his life from a crazy guy who was ready to beat him up.
"Such a motherfucker" taehyung said while his gaze followed him until he left from front of his eyes.
Just after taehyung turned at jennie who took another glass in her hand, before she could take another sip taehyung stopped her.
"Enough now Jennie" taehyung took out her glass. Jennie looked at him with her numb eyes, half open.
"W-what u w-want, l-let me d-drink" jennie said before putting her arms on the counter and burying her face between. Taehyung sighs and puts his hands on her head.
"It's my fault,  it all happened because of me, I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry Jennie" jennie Didn't respond because she
Fell in sleep due to drinking non-stop.
"I can't leave you here just like that. You drink too much. Jen " taehyung stared at her without blinking while thinking what he should do now. He looked at the time . It's late and they can't go home now either.

Taehyung decided what to do and took her in his strong arms.  Resting her red face on his chest.  She is so warm and soft. He asked for a room here but there is no room available here. 

"Tae tae" jennie called and gripped his shirt. Taehyung looked at her.

"Yes jen?" Jennie slowly looked at him.

"Why did you make me like this? Why?" 

Taehyung separated his lips to say something but he Didn't. 

He kept walking out carrying her instead.

"Tae, leave me here" she said in a drunken tone. Hitting his chest slowly. Taehyung stopped and looked at her.

"Stop being stubborn" he held her more tight. 

"You know what tae… I think I'm in…." Jennie said slowly.

"What, you what?" 

"Idk I think I'm in…"

____________
I'll try to post Soon.....keep supporting.
(I remodified first three chapters and that will be effect on my next chaptars. You guys can read them again if u guys has some confusion)