Two - CONDOM?

"Aww look someone is blushing" lily teased and hit jennie's shoulders softly.

"Actually we talked on the phone. His voice is deep and husky it gives shivers ," Jennie said with red cheeks.

"Oh I see and made you wet as fuck " lily whispers to jennie before inhaling her vape. Made Jennie look at her with a shy yet comfortable look. Lily noticed and laughed.

"Girl Don't tell me you're still a virgin," Jennie nodded.

"So Don't tell me you never felt horny , "Lily said with a shocking expression.

"No I felt but I controlled myself well," Jennie smiled. "She is saving herself for her husband right, Jen," Rosé teased.

"Yeah yeah haha" jennie smiles awkwardly.

"How did u survived the whole 26 fucking years without having sex?" Lily asked furiously, making Jennie a bit flinched.

"Well It's kinda like-" Jennie bites her lower lips in embarrassment.

"Don't feel uncomfortable,ruby, I'm ur close friend. We can discuss this" Lily patted her back.Jennie nodded.

Suddenly the waiter came back with red wine.They all started drinking the red wine while Jennie was still staring at the glass.

"Hey try ruby, it's the most popular wine here " lily shakes jennie's arms. Jennie took the glass and gave it a sip. She made a disgusting face at first but as soon as taking sips she started Liking it.

"Omg It's so tasty." she screams and pours more for her.

They all headed to the dance floor and danced. Jennie didn't drink much later. Because she doesn't want to be drunk. But her friends were continuously drinking and got drunk.

"Ahhh rosé," Jimin pulled the rosé and they both started kissing. They all chuckled after seeing them. Rosé brokes the kiss.

"I think Jimin is drunk already. I'm leaving. He needs rest. I think she stood up and pulled his arms around her shoulders.

"Have a great night jirosé!" Lisa cheered them on. Rosé shyly smiles and leaves for a vip bedroom.

"Look they are gonna have a really good streamy night now" lily said to jennie. Jennie nodded while taking another sip.

"Don't u think u also deserve to get pleasure before ur marriage" lily said makes jennie choked in her sip. She looked at her.

"Wanna play at the casino guys?" Lily asked while smirking.

"Why not? Let's do it, "Tesfaye said.

"Not me guys I'm feeling dizzy I'm going to sleep" Lisa said before hitting her head back.

"I'd love to. But Idk how to play this and I think I Didn't bring enough money with me" jennie excused Herself. Lily comes close to her.

"Don't worry If u lose I want anything else from u instead of money" lily said while smirking.

"What do you want?" Jennie asked with a confused face.

"Guys I'm not feeling good, I'm going back to the hotel" Lisa yelled with her drunk tone.

And she slept in their VIP private room.

"Shall we go ruby?" Jennie nodded and they 3 headed to the front of gambling Board. Everything was new to her. She knows she will never gonna win as she thought she lost in the game. She is busy thinking about what Lily wants."Okay what u want lily"

Lily stepped to her and handed her a mini packet. Jennie's eyes widened after saw the packet properly..

CONDOM??

"What does this mean?" Jennie looked at Lily with a shocked look.

"Lose your virginity with anyone you like in this Bar. I'd love to see my close friend having what the real fun is" she said while smirking.

"But..." she stopped and a smirk appeared on her face too." Okay, I'm ready to lose my Virginity"

Jennie Enjoying herself on the dance floor and looking around for a perfect boy for whom she will be sharing her first night with. She decided to lose her precious virginity before her marriage and It'll be only one night stand for her. Just have fun and leave quickly as lily said. Also not any of her friends are around so it Won't be embarrassing for her too.

While hitting the dance floor suddenly her eyes landed on someone. A young boy sitting straight in front of the bar counter talking to someone on the phone. With that black t-shirt with folding sleeves he is looking so damn hot.

She went there and sat beside him and looked at the boy with a smile on her face.

"What u ordered??" The first move by jennie. She is clever to know how to approach first even tho It's her first time doing this.

The boy looked at him with surprise and checked her out.

"I- I o-ordered tequila" he said while stuttering cuz he was a bit shocked by her beauty and how sexy she was.

"Wow I love that too. Order for me too hehe. We both have the same taste." Jennie said while smiling even though she never ever tried tequila but still she said that she could continue with him.

"Okay" he ordered another glass for her and turned to her."You are alone here?"

"No I'm here with my close friend but she is busy with someone so I'm bored"

"Okay. You are so beautiful, you know?" he gives her a compliment by directly looking into her eyes and making her cheeks all red.

"T-thank you so much. And you are so handsome. "Jennie felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Actually I know I'm handsome. You are so hot too, "he said while biting his lower lips.

"You too" jennie looked at his lips, its pink heart shaped lips. The drink came and they both took a sip. Jennie moved a bit closer to him and put her head on his shoulder made him flinch.

"Are you okay, miss?" he asked while blushing so hard.

"No- you are too hot to handle" jennie's whispers ran shivers to his spine. He put his hand on her cheeks and pulled her close to his face.

"Then Who asked you to handle miss" a smirk appeared on her face and she pecked his lips.