Eighteen - Get Caught

Taehyung put his glass of strawberry smoothies down on the table and looked at jennie.
“I was really surprised when you texted me at night. Even after what I did with you” he cleared his throat. Jennie was looking somewhere else avoiding looking at him.
“ umm it was important that's why “
“What is important?” Taehyung sounded soft. Jennie looked at him finally.
“I observed all the thing you told me yesterday, taehyung”
“Oh I see” he scratched his temper while looking down.
“and?” he sounded cold then usually.
“Do you really…..” Jennie stopped . Taehyung looked at him again. Jennie took a deep breath and began again.
“Do you really like me?”
“Yes I do,” Taehyung replied without any hesitation and with confidence. Jennie was stunned and her heart started beating faster.
“Even after knowing i'm your sis-in-law”
“I started to like you from the day I woke up next to you,” Taehyung said before sipping his smoothie again. Still sounded chill. Jennie's heart skips a beat . She wanted to smile and confess how much his words made her happy but she controlled her emotions and gripped her skirt tightly.
“And also” taehyung again spoke after sipping his smoothie. Jennie waited
“yes?”
“You're not my sis-in-law yet so stop calling you that to me” he leaned forward.
“But…” Jennie interrupted by taehyung.
“We can't assume the future we are not god jennie” he shrugs. Jennie widened her eyes as he talked. She never saw this side of taehyung before. This much confidence and coldness towards her. Also super serious. She always knows him as a super flirty and perverted guy who is super attractive and breathtakingly sexy. But this new side made her fall for him more. She liked this new side of him more and more.         
“Why did you call me? For asking me this only?” Taehyung leaned back, forcing his weight against the back of the chair he was sitting on. Jennie smh.
“Not only that”
“Okay then please tell me Miss Jennie why did you call me?” He gives her all his attention and looks at her eyes seductively like he is seducing her with his dark sexy eyes. Jennie looked away.
“Can you please not look at me like this”
“Why am I making your heart beat faster by this?” Taehyung smirked . Jennie blinked due to Taehyung's teasing. 
“Not like that,” Jennie said, still looking away.
“Then look at me and tell” he chuckled. Jennie looked at him and he is still looking at her like this. Jennie licked her lips and began talking.

“Let's be apart  taehyung”

he frowned as she said something that irritated him.
“Wdym jennie?”
“I know what we did that night in las vegas is hard to forget and we can't forget that but at that time we both were not each other's proper senses….”
“Only you weren't,” Taehyung corrected. Jennie felt ashamed.
“Yea and after that incident i don't think we will be able to see each other by in-law's way . when we both already saw other fully exposed and many way”
“What do you actually mean?” Taehyung sounded so serious.
“I mean after the marriage I'll stay in your house how I'll face you everyday and how you will face me everyday as sis-in-law. After the marriage me and namjoon will be official and only he will have all rights to touch me and all the stuff you do when i'm around you.”
“Yea so?”
“Please leave Korea before the wedding and don't come back again?” she said while closing her eyes forcefully just for how harsh her words are.  At last she chose her mind to decide and forced herself from listening to her heart .

                In her whole life she only listened to her mind and only let her mind decide over her heart and she never regrets doing it. He trusts her brain more than her heart. If Namjoon gets to know the truth he will be hurt and will hate not only her but her own brother too. If she runs away with taehyung it won't be a good decision. It will hurt and make her hate her parents too and taehyung's family too who always treated her like their own daughter. She can't break so many people's hearts right now. It's better to break 2 hearts than many. She isn't not only breaking taehyung's heart but also her.

“WHAT” taehyung almost screamed. “But why would I?”
“It's a request from me to you. It's good for both of us”
“Good? I don't think so”
“Let's start everything fresh. You will find a way better girl than me. Forget me and I'll try to lead a happy life with namjoon” jennie tried her best to sound serious and break down in tears because even her own words hurt her then what about taehyung? Taehyung chuckled dryly and looked at her jennie, scared by her look for the first time in her life.

“After coming into my life, suddenly making me feel the way I never felt before. Making me crave for touching you more. Making me begged towards god for making you mine only. Everyday driving me crazy by your damn beautiful look. Making me jealous every moment by staying around someone who isn't me. Giving me hope to love now you're telling me to leave you ... .WOW”  taehyung’s words made jennie's eyes teary. After seeing how much he loved her but she never understood him.

“I'm sorry” she doesn't have anything more to say except apologizing.
“ So you want me to forget the girl I first touched in my life?” Jennie looked at him with shocked eyes.
“Wait really?"

“It sounds funny but yea it's true , you were the first girl i ever touched . I kissed many girls in my life but never touched or undressed them. Never admired their body like the way I did yours. When you first walked towards me, smiled at me to make my heart beat faster that time my heart whispered to give all of myself to you. When you first smashed your lips to mine it didn't take me much time to realize you never kissed anyone let alone sharing bed together. I understand you are not like the other girls. You were pure that I'm going to ruin tonight. So i wanted to keep you pure by making you mine forever but you left me and later we met the way i never wanted” Taehyung was calm.

Jennie covered her mouth to force herself not to cry.
“Tae…taehyung im…im sorry” she sounded broken.
“But please forget me and if u could please forgive me as well”
“Will you be able to forget me as well?” Taehyung sounded more cold.
Jennie looked down.
“I'll try”
“You will never be able to forget me too. Because I'm your first kiss, I'm the one who took your virginity . and you like me too don't you?” jennie looked at him
“What?”
“Don't lie jennie. If you never liked me then you wouldn't let me kiss you or touch you. I wouldn't have kissed you if you were uncomfortable but you weren't. You were enjoying it and also kissed me back with more passion until your realization hit you that it's wrong”
taehyung is smart indeed.

“I don't know why let you kiss me, '' Taehyung scoffed.
“Leave it . you know what jennie ? I'll never ask you to leave hyung for me or do anything against your will . I'll let everything be our fate. I acted immature but i cant hurt my brother too who always supported me in everything and always there by my side” he paused for a while and again spoke.
“Let's do what you want if you and hyung will be happy with it i'm ready to leave this country for forever
“Yes we will be and it will be good for you too” she said looking away forcing her tears against.
“Alright then i'll leave by tonight” he forced a smile.
“Thank you for understanding”

It's over. He will leave today and won't come anymore. There is no hope anymore. She did what she wanted and he will do what he wants.but will they be happy without each other?

      Taehyung stood up and Jennie too went to the counter and taehyung paid their bill even though jennie was against it. Before jennie bid goodbye something caught her eyes and he pulled taehyung with himself down off a table hiding them both. Taehyung looked at her blinking out of shock.
“What's wrong?” Taehyung asked with an annoyed tone but Jennie put her fingers on his lips.
“Be quiet” she looked outside checking something.
Taehyung noticed how close they were sitting with each other. His eyes are on somewhere. Jennie was wearing a mini skirt and because of how she is hiding it's revealing her black thong. Taehyung chuckled and pulled her in his arms and held her skirts down so that won't be able to show anything. Jennie looked at her with a shocked expression by his sudden move.
“Is this your way to stop me from leaving by seducing me?” Taehyung whispered. His breath hitting Jennie's neck and running shivers down her spine. It's the taehyung she knows.
“No actually” she managed to talk somehow but so quietly.
“Then” he came close to her face and she took his head back.
“I-......i saw namjoon here”
“What? At this time?” taehyung left jennie
“Yea and …” she was panicking.
“And what jennie?”
He…. was with a girl

To be continued....