Epilogue 🔞

Jennie peeked outside from the bathroom to her night outfits on the bed. She pressed her eyes and sighed as she forgot it's not her room . She is married now and it's Taehyung's room. She checked on Taehyung aka her newly married husband who she just got married with this evening after a lot of drama who is now laying on the bed scrolling his phone shirtless.
"How the fuck u can forget jennie its not your house, uh"
"I can't run my whole room naked ugh" she hits her head.
"What happened jen?" Taehyung spoke while still focusing on his phone.
"Umm nothing actually ...I forgot my clothes outside" she said with her awkward tone.
"Yea so?"
"SO? Pls give me my clothes" but he didn't reply.
"TAEHYUNG" she screamed but he was still silent.
"Give me my damn clothes taehyung" still he didn't answer jennie checked but he wasn't on the bed she slowly pulled out her right leg and looked outside he wasn't here. She sighed in relief and quickly runned front of the bed and picked up her clothes and turned around but taehyung stood in between and jennie immediately covered her body with the clothes she was holding and blinked. Taehyung chuckled.
"Where are you going?"
"To wear my clothes" she looked at the bathroom.
"But why?"
"Why means" Jennie tilted her head.
" You need to take it off anyway so why bother wearing it again? '' he said casually but jennie's face heated up and she stood there silent looking at taehyung's abs.
"Done staring?" Taehyung smirked and Jennie looked at him immediately .
"I wasn't"
"Oh come on, tell the truth. I'm also admitting I have been staring at your cleavage and thighs for so long" he shrugged like an innocent child. JENNIE looked at him, widened her eyes with her burning cheeks . She tried to cover herself more .
"Umm let go off from here I need to wear my clothes" she avoided eye contact but Taehyung pulled her close.
"your more shy compared to when u came front of me for the first time"
"I know but that time we were strangers now I'm feeling super shy here"
"Don't be shy it's not like I didn't saw ur body yet"
"Yea but"
"I still remembered every curve of your body," Jennie smiled shyly.
"I like you so much Jen" He cups her cheek, his thumb caressing the side of her face.
"I like you more than anything" she leans her cheeks on his hand.His tense shoulders then relax after hearing her answer to him. He then moves forward, leaning his forehead against hers.
"I thought it's just a one night stand and u won't see it in that way I didn't know u liked me" He sighs, wrapping his arms around her now as he hugs her against his chest.
"How can I not like you, jen? Especially after what we had done together."
"Do you like me just because of that night , Taehyung?" She Hugs him back tightly.
"At first, maybe." He kisses the top of her head, gently and softly.
"But the more my feelings grew, the more I came to love you for you, not just because of what we did that night, baby girl."
"What if it was not me that night but someone else"
"If it was someone else, I would've just left but since it was with you I just got attracted immediately" He chuckles as he continues to speak to her.
"I won't allow someone else to replace you when you fit with me perfectly."
"Tbh I was so happy when I first saw after that night but was sad at the same time" but without saying anything He laughs and kisses the tip of her button nose.

He then softly kisses her lips, missing how soft they felt against his own. Jennie softly held her arms and kissed back immediately. Their first kiss after getting married and without any hesitation or guilt. Their kiss was soft for the first few seconds before he deepens it immediately, tilting her head to the side as he continues to kiss her passionately. After a few more seconds, his tongue then slowly slips into her mouth. He hums slowly as his tongue explores inside her mouth, his hands moving to grip her waist and pushes her up against the wall.
He continues to kiss her even more passionately not wanting to stop in fear of losing her again. His tongue circles against hers, savouring the taste of hers whilst still holding her close. She caressed his bare chest with her cold hands and explored his back with another. He deepens their current kiss when he feels her touching his chest. His heart was already beating so fast, excited from the feeling of her fingers against his chest. He played her down on the bed when she was holding her towel, not letting it take off . Taehyung looked at her breathing heavily .
"I still remember how you looked back then." He husks slowly. "You were so beautiful, especially when you looked so wrecked and messy."
"What do u mean by messy and wrecked tho"
"Yea messy I remembered it You're not easy to forget after all" He gives her a teasing bite on the side of her neck as his fingers traced over her abdomen and pulled out her towel completely making her naked in front of him.
The bite on the side of her neck was left there as a red mark and it then began to slowly start to darken. He pulls away and looks over her body.
"You look even better than before, baby girl."
"Yea your making me so embarrassed" how I'm even better now"
"Because I remember how you looked vividly." He whispers as he slowly then leaned his head down and pressed a kiss to her chest. Jennie left a soft moan as his hands touched her chest. He kisses all over her chest and leaves more red marks all over it as she hugs him close. she moaned and ran her fingers on her hair. He smiles and leaned down to kiss her chest again, leaving red hickey marks on her chest. As he continues to mark her, he pushes a knee between her legs, gently pressing against her. He hums softly against her skin as his knee presses between her legs again before gently pulling away from her chest. He looked over her marks he had left so far and felt proud over them.
"The marks look beautiful on you, baby girl."
He moans loudly against her neck as her fingers tangled through his hair as he continues to leave a trail of kisses along her neck.
"You feel so nice under me, baby."
His eyes looked down between her legs, noticing that she was already starting to drip. His fingers then rubs her core circles, not wanting to tease her.
"I'll always love every part of you - as you are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on."
Jennie bites her lower lips looking at him. His smile was mischievous as he leaned down close to her now.
"Then be a good girl and let me make you feel good. Daddy would love to make my baby girl feel good."
"Fuck yes daddy" she closed her eyes. He then places her legs over his shoulders and leaned his head down, his tongue giving a soft and long lick over her core now. wanting to taste more.
He hums softly, his hands rubbing her thighs now. his fingers rubbing over the skin soothingly. Her legs started shaking
"Your legs are shaking already? So sensitive, hmm?"
"I'm sensitive for your touch" she somehow managed to talk.
"But that's alright. I'm sensitive to you too, baby girl."
He presses a few more kisses over her inner thighs, his kisses trailing to the other before his head slowly dips down and presses a long and soft lick over her core again.
He looked up at her from between her legs, still giving her soft and long licks before he slowly lifted his head, removing his head from between her legs.
He went up and hovered over her . He then kissed her once again passionately while removing his boxer along with her pants . Jennie slides her hand behind her back and holds him by her nails.
"I don't have any condoms with me," he whispered between kisses.
"It's okay we don't need them" she said while panting looking at him. He smiled and nodded.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too"
He pushed the tip of his cock on her clit. She held her breath.
"If it hurts just let me know okay?" Taehyung sounded too calm, Jennie nodded .
Finally Taehyung pushed his full inside her Jennie bites her lower lips . He started moving inside her as her moans started increasing.
As he is speeding Jennie moans loudly. Taehyung groans. He held her cheeks and her waist .
"You...feel...more good now love" he kissed her forehead. Jennie managed to smile a bit but was not able to talk due to how much pleasure she is getting from the guy who she used to feel insecure to talk with. Now they are only each other and no one can separate them anymore.

Thank you so much you all for supporting me this far. Can't wait to share more stories with y'all....💋💋💋💋
Lots of kisses and loves