True Love Dilemma

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I c e

A sound of a soft moan enters my ear. It banged my eardrum as I bang her. This girl can't get enough of me. She kisses me like shit and grabs my ass like it's a big cake for her seventh birthday. "Shit, shit, I'm gonna c-" I kept her from talking by covering her mouth as I straddle her. I enter another finger because she begged me to. Nakakaantok naman 'to, walang thrill. "Oh, shit, you fuck harder than what I was told. I'm going to explo-"

"Just let it out already so I can sleep. I don't usually do morning sex. I'm tired."

"You're no fun," Says the girl who just jumped out of the bed with nothing but her skin. The other woman who slept next to me did not react. I bet she agrees with the girl who's putting back her clothes on. Ugh, a threesome never fails to give me a headache. Binato ng babae ang damit ng kanyang kasama.

"Girl, can you please stop talking?"

"Sabi nila, magaling ka daw. Kating-kati akong makatabi ka sa kama, tapos bibitinin mo lang ako pati yang kasama ko?" Inis na binigkas ng babaeng may mahabang buhok na siyang nakilala ko sa club kagabi. "You're great, I'll give you that, pero parang hindi pa 'yun, eh. May mas igagrabe ka pa, pero nagpipigil ka lang. Are you waiting for someone or some shit?" Tinignan niya ang babaeng katabi ko. "Ano'ng problema nito? True love dilemma?"

"It's okay. I think she's brokenhearted," Sabi naman nung isa. Siya yung nakayakap sa akin ngayon na kanina pa pataas at pababa ang daliri sa aking puson. "Are you?" Her curly hair rested on my abdomen. She was about to touch me, but I stopped her before she can reach my entrance. I will not let others enter that cave. It already belongs to someone else. "What's her name?"

"I don't wanna talk about her. She's my business, not yours."

"I bet she's beautiful. Is there a chance that she might want to join us?" Inirapan ko siya bago tumayo papuntang banyo. Dahil sa pangungulit at pagdadada ng dalawa, sinabihan ko silang umalis na pagkatapos nilang mag-ayos ng kani-kanilang mga sarili. "Basta kung kailangan mo ulit ng pansamantalang kaligayahan, alam mo na kung saan ako hahanapin, ha?" Bulong sa akin ng babae. Hinila naman siya ng jowa niyang nakatabi ko rin kagabi. "Goodbye, Ice. I had a good time. I hope this won't be the last," Pahabol niya, bago isara ang pinto. Tinanguan ko na lang. She was the nice sa pair na 'yon.

Having a one-night stand with those two girls did not make me forget about her. As a matter fact, lalo ko lang siyang naalala dahil bago ko pa isulat ang pangalan ng dalawang babaeng aking nakasamang gumawa ng isang kasalanan, ay agad kong nakita ang pangalang Kai sa listahan. I have the list on my phone. "Ah, and I thought I was okay. This shit."

"Fuck this. What's the point?!" After going back to bed and curling up into a ball, I deleted the stupid list. I don't need it anymore. I'll probably burn that stupid drawer once I get back. If I ever will.

At dahil dito, bigla kong naalala ang lahat. Ang dahilan kung bakit ako lumayo, kung pa'no ako mas lalong nahulog, at kung bakit siya ay iba sa lahat. It was her who changed my life.

[FLASHBACK STARTS]

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Yuri, but she needs to fucking stop hurting the fucking love of my life! Shit, I don't even know where to fucking start. Kai has bruises, scratches, and she cries every night because of my fucking twin sister! Oh, fuck, wait, here she comes. "Hi, baby," I whispered to myself. I wish I can blurt that out, tell the whole world about her. Too bad, she's not mine. I simply cannot.