Make It Rain

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

K a i

Nasa kalagitnaan kami ng aming klase, nang may biglang kumatok. It was the school principal. "All students, please proceed to the auditorium." Ha? Bakit kaya? All students daw, eh, di pati ako.

Tinapik ko ang balikat ni Carly, she grinned at me. "Carly ha, ano 'to?" Hala, I think I know what's going to happen. Ice, ano na namang gagawin mo? Alam kong pakana niya 'to, eh. Ewan ko lang, hindi pa ako sigurado, pero alam kong may masamang mangyayari ngayon.

"Leave your things on your locker," Carly orders me. Tatanungin ko sana siya, pero may kausap pala siya sa kanyang telepono. "She's with me, no worries." She finally says before ending the call. Inilagay na rin ni Carly ang kanyang telepono sa loob ng aking locker. May kinuha rin siyang payong sa loob. Hindi naman makulimlim ang kalangitan, at hindi naman kami dadaan sa field, ano'ng drama ng payong na 'yan?

Inakbayan ako ni Jackie nang masalubong namin siya galing sa Digital Building. "Does this have anything to do with me?" I arched my brow when they looked at each other, grinning. "If you're going to do something bad to the students, don't bother. I'm okay now. She came back, that's all that matters to me," I stated, covering my mouth. I did not just say that to these two. "I mean, I'm glad she came back. We were all worried about her, right?"

"Kai, we all know you still love Ice, why not get back with her?" Si Jackie talaga, bumalik lang si Ice, bumalimbing na naman. Loyal kay Ice 'to, eh. "Do you love your pride more than her?"

I stopped walking, giving Jackie a look. "I do love her, Jackie; I love her more than anything in the world. I just want to teach her a lesson. I want her to feel what I felt, get it?" Jackie nodded. "And if you tell Ice about this, I will tell Ricci to avoid you." Nag-apir kami ni Carly. Ito naman ang kampi sa'kin. Syempre si Mason, naiipit lang lagi sa gitna. "Are we clear?" Jackie assured me with a nod.

🎶 Taylor Swift, Bad Blood

We reached the auditorium. The students felt uneasy when Jackie closed the door. Everybody started panicking, and everybody was definitely clueless about what was happening or what was going to happen. Even I have no idea, but I know that this was Ice's doing.

"Everybody, surrender your cellphones and other gadgets on the table in front," Carly instructed. We were standing in front of the line. "But before that, let's welcome our host for today's show, Eunice Yuki Valmont Cambria! A round of applause, please." I can't believe everyone was cheering when they know that she's gonna do something bad to them.

"I'm back, bitches. Voldemort's comeback ain't nothin' on me." I spotted Gia. "For those who don't know me, I make people's lives here, a living hell, if I wanted to." Galatea Konstantinov stood next to me on my right side before giving me a peck on the cheek. Did Ice see that? Man, she did saw Gia kissed me, ang sama ng tingin, eh.

"Kai, tigilan mo 'yan. Mainit ang ulo ni Ice," Bulong ni Jackie. Wow, bantay sarado. "Baka gusto mong bigwasan niya yang si Gia?"

"So, I heard some of you," Ice walked back and forth, smirking. "...wait, no, most of you, did something bad to my girl right there," She said, pointing at me. "No, not that lame-looking one standing on her right side," Ice retorted, making Gia laugh loudly. "Kai..."

"Yes, Ice!"

"KaiCe, ibalik movement!"

"About time, Ice!"