Chapter 1

Completely silent was atmosphere, nothing can hear, like an abandon place where no one was wandering around.

Suddenly, an alarm clock started ringing in the place, which was covered with silence.

Now, just an alarm clock sounds like a dinosaur's groan; in the atmosphere, there was a high-pitched sound.

A hand came out of the blanket, trying to find the alarm clock, who still didn't stop ringing.

After a lot of struggle, finally, the hand found his way to clock and placed a hard slap, stopping it from ringing further.

Hand again, go inside the blanket and suddenly harshly remove the blanket from her own body before sitting on the bed.

Looked at the clock. It was six in the morning.

Her eyes went toward the picture in frame beside the clock on the nightstand.

A couple stood in the garden with their six year old daughter,
man was holding her in his arm and with another arm he was holding his wife hand in his while giving a beautiful smile, everyone was happy, enjoying their time with each other.

A long tear escaped from her eye seeing the picture. She wiped her tears before standing from her bed and made her to the door.

Open the door reveale a small hall and in the of hall was a big door and opposite opposite of it was a door but smaller than previous one, go though the hall and turns her left, there was a door, she opened it and goes in, closing the door behind her.

Were was, small size mirror infront in it a sink and beside it was a small window and the side of window was toilet seat and with that shower room exact with the door and second side of the door was a small, large cupboard.

She goes in front of the mirror, grabbing the toothbrush and applying a toothpaste, starting to brush her teeth while opening the window beside her for some frush air.

After brushing her teeth, she washed her toothbrush and kept on it's place, she opened the tap once again and washed her face, grabbing the towel, she wiped her face and hanged the towel before makkng her way out of washroom.

She went toward her right side, a small table with four chairs, a refrigerator beside it was oven with stove and kitchen sink.

She took a pot from the kitchen cabinet and placed it on a stove for making cappuccino coffee for herself.

She opened the cabinet, which was behind her, and took out a croissant before ketp on the plate.

Coffee was ready, she poured it into a cup, she took the cap and plate of bread in her hand she made her way to the hall and went toward the door opposite the big door.

There was a living room, a big large L shape size sofa with a small tea table in front of it.

She goes toward sliders, opened it with her foot, a small balcony filled with plants, a small table with a chair.

She placed her breakfast on the table and sat on the chair, starting to eat her breakfast.

She was eating while around here and there, it's early morning but still people were jogging, the weather was not cold nor hot, it's perfect, low winds making trees around moving forward and backward.

After breakfast, she went inside with dirty plates and kept them sinking.

She went to her room, just getting in the room. Her eyes caught the picture when she got up from her sleep.

While looking at the picture, her eyes got grossly, she went toward a nightstand with high speed and lay the frame so she couldn't see the picture.

She went and got the clothes from her cupboard before changing into the washroom.

After getting ready she went to the big door that was in the hall and opened it, she made her out, closed the door behind her and went toward the stairs.

She opened the big large glass door, made her at the garage,
she took out her cycle from the garage and rides it.

She closed her eyes while riding,
try to relax her mind.

Soon, she stopped at the cafe. She locked her cycle and went inside the cafe.

She was going normally not to know how, but suddenly her relaxing expression turned into sad and sat on one of the chairs that were present there.

She was looking at the ground.

"Sofia?" A voice came from her behind, but she didn't move from her place.

A woman come infront her. She kept her hand on the sofia chin and made her face upward.

She saw a sofia with tears in her eyes. She pulled a sofia in her embrace, scrolling her hair, letting her get relaxed, and soon she pulled away softly.

"What happened, sofia? Why are you looking sad, hm?" the lady said, asking sofia about her sadness.

"I'm missing them. Why did they leave me?" sofia said with sniff, eyes full of tears.

"Sofia, we can't do anything about that. I know you love your parents so much, but it's god decision.
We have to accept the reality.
It's been three year still you didn't get over it, you know then your parents saw you from up they will get hurt seeing you sad, please sofia," The lady said, understanding her, trying to make her accept the reality.

"I know you miss them.
Try to remember them in good moments, hm? And i think you should take a day off, go take some rest then we will talk tomorrow,"  The lady said and sent her home for a day.

Sofia made her way to her home,
she again ride her cycle, going the same valleys, seeing people but now with their children, going schools.

She soon stopped in front of the four floor building, she got in, went toward the stairs, and climbed them.

She took out keys from her bag that was hunged on her shoulder.

She opened the door and hunged her bag on a coat rack with her leather coat.

She goes into the living room and threw herself on the sofa with closed her eyes,
try to relax.

She opened her eyes and sat on the sofa,
she saw the clock that hunged on the wall and down was the tv cupboard with tv.

She realised she slept before, seeing the time already six in the night,
she got up from her seat to get fresh up.

She went to the washroom, and later, she came into the kitchen to cook something for herself.

She was cooking, but distracted by the doorbell, sofia frowned.

She didn't expect someone to come, still she went toward the door and opened it.

But she didn't see anyone there,
she thinks it is just her illusion, so she turns to go inside, but her feet hit something.

She looked down.

she saw a bucket, she bent down and opened the bucket.

She saw a baby inside the bucket,
she got shocked and looked around,
if she can find someone here but she didn't saw anyone, she again look inside the bucket, baby was asleep then sofia eyes catch a letter that was on baby left side, she took the letter and open it.

In letter :
"Im sorry to do that but i don't have any choice, his parents are dead and in our orphanage wasn't have place for him, we already have many difficulties to feed childs, even if we keep him with us he will die from hunger, we don't have choice please take care of him"

After reading the whole letter, sofia looked at the child, who was sleeping peacefully. She closed the letter and picked up the bucket with her, and went inside the home.

She kept bucket on the table in the living room and went to the kitchen to close the stove.

She looked at the child and then the letter that was in her hand.