Chapter 6

Sofia slowly opened her eyes but couldn't open them cause of bright light.

She blinks for a few times and adjusts with the light, and fully opens her eyes.

Sofia tries to sit, but a heavy headache hits her badly, and she lies down while grabbing her head.

"Sofia?"

Sofia looked at the voice source and saw aurora sat there beside her on the chair.

"A-aurora...where am i?" sofia asked aurora while sitting, but cause of weakness, she couldn't as aurora helped her and made her sit properly.

"Sofia, you are in hospital." aurora answered sofia question.

"What? What im doing here?"
sofia asked aurora, being confused.

"I receive a call from your number. Then i picked up the call. There was a person saying that he found you lying there unconscious and saying to come hospital and i just rushed here." aurora told sofia whatever she knew.

"But, sofia...where is...jiyoon?" aurora asked sofia because she didn't see jiyoon, not even that person say anything about it, he said that he just saw sofia there only.

Thinking about jiyoon, sofia started crying, and that got the attention of aurora, who is busy thinking about jiyoon.

Aurora got to know that something was wrong and little did she knew that it was with jiyoon.

Cause sofia never cry after her parents death like she lost her all emotion, she start to behave like a dead person, do not smile, laugh just sat there being blanked until jiyoon then he came sofia got changed she once again she start to feel emotions.

Jiyoon bring happiness in her life and now seeing sofia crying that she think it gonna be impossible, to see sofia come over her terrible memories, aurora felt relieve but now you have to focus on current situation.

"Sofia...why are you crying tell me?" aurora asked, worried while caressing sofia back and trying to calm her down.

"T-t-they...t-they." sofia stutter in her sobs, aurora took her face in her palms and made her calm down.

"Sofia, take a deep breath...hm.
Deep breath...calm down." aurora told and calmed her.

"Now tell me calmly." aurora asked Sofia while patting sofia shoulder.

"They... they took...him." sofia spoke between her sobs.

Aurora looked at sofia in confusion she knew something related to jiyoon and let sofia continue.

"They suddenly came and took jiyoon with them. I tried to stop them, but... they." sofia spoke and once again started crying.

Sofia felt ashamed to her self, she was there and can't do anything to safe her son, she stood there just to see them took her son, she can do something to safe her son she can somehow stop them.

She promised to herself to protect him , and she failed miserably.

She can't do anything for her only son. She doesn't know where he is, how he is, in which condition,
She failed Mommy to him.

"Let's go." sofia told aurora and stood on her feet and went out of the hospital room followed by aurora behind her.

"Where sofia? Where are you going? Tell me... sofia? SOFIA?" aurora was asking her, but sofia didn't answer and make her way out of the hospital.

Sofia stood beside the road and tried to find the cab.

Within the second cab stop in front of them and sofia got in the car with aurora.

"Where you went to go, madam?" driver asked sofia, who was quite looking ahead.

"Sofia...where are we going?" aurora asked sofia politely cause she knew sofia was too much angry to handle.

"Police Station"

"How may I help you?" Officer asked who was sat in front of him.

"My son... they took him." sofia spoke controlling her tears, she knew she was going to cry soon, she was fuming in fire she was mad at herself,
she blamed herself for all of this.

"What? Who? When?" Officer asked sofia and ready to note down on his diary.

The officer asked some more questions and noted her answer on his diary and said that they would start working on the case as he told them to go and wait for any update.

Sofia didn't want to go but she knew it would take some time to find her son and went with aurora beside her.

Her out of the way, so the sofia starts crying, remembering her precious moments with jiyoon she already started to miss him she just wants him,
her son.

Aurora engages her in a tight hug consoling her and saying some sweets to assure her.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU DIDN'T FIND HIM...IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND YOU STILL DIDN'T FIND HIM AND SAYING ME TO CALM DOWN!" sofia shouted at the officer who was looking at the floor.

It's been a week since jiyoon kidnapped, and officers still can't find him.

Sofia knew it will take time like officer did not know where they took him but she lost her all patience she everyday come to police station just to hear that they didn't find him still and hearing that once again she lost all patience.

The officer tried to make her understand, but in return, sofia shouted at him more louder than before.

Nobody said anything cause they knew her situation and how she came with full of hopes but just got disappointed in the end.

"What's happening here?" Senior officer came out of his cabin and asked one of the officers.

"Sir... she is the mother of the child who recently got kidnapped." the officer told his senior and senior officer to look at sofia, who is still shouting at the officer.

"STOP!" Senior officer shouted because sofia was not going to shut soon.

Sofia looked at the senior officer, and he told her to follow him behind her. sofia went behind him with aurora, who stood there quite cause she didn't mess with her.

Senior officers told them to sit, sofia didn't want to listen to anything and stood in front of him.

"Look, sofia. I understand your feelings but you should cooperate with us." Senior officer spoke calmly he knew heat of the matter and didn't want to make her mad, then she was already.

"Ok... tell me everything from the start. I will especially work on it." Senior officer told sofia.

"Me and my son jiyoon coming from school and was going home...we were just one Valley away from the home then suddenly a van came and stop infront to us and three man come out the of van and one of try to took jiyoon but i pull him toward me then some one hit me on my head and i lose my conscious"
Sofia told everything while trying not to cry.

One of the officers came from outside and tell some thing to the senior officer in his ear and went out.

"It is true that jiyoon is your adopted son." senior officer said, trying not to be rude, and in reply, sofia nods quietly.