Chapter 7

A lady was cleaning the kitchen shelf with a mob but stopped when she heard the door open sound and closed.

She leaves the mob and washed her hands and goes to see who just entered the house.

She saw a man exhausted sat on the sofa, leaning his head on the back of the sofa with closed eyes.

She sighed and stood beside him, man open his eyes looked at her tiredly and she looked at floor, man signed her to say whatever she wanted to say.

"He didn't eat. I tried, but he didn't listen."  she said with a sigh with that man who got up from his seat.

"Go...bring a plate of food."  Man told her and went away. She sighed heavily and went to bring what the man asked for.

She took the plate full of food and made her upstairs and saw the man standing in front of the door. She gave him the plate and left him.

He slowly opened the door with a sigh and went inside, not before closing the door behind him.

"Come eat somethi-"  he begins to say but cut off by loud yell.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO EAT ANYTHING!
I WANT MY MOMMY!" 

"JIYOON! she isn't your mommy."  Man yelled furious.

Jiyoon got startled and started to cry,   the man sighed and kept the plate on the dresser that was beside him and kneel infront Jiyoon but jiyoon back away from him.

"I'm sorry."  Man, apologize with a sigh.

"I want my mommy."  jiyoon whisper, but enough that man can hear.

"SHE IS NOT YOUR MOMMY...
HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE TO TELL YOU! SHE IS NOT YOUR MOMMY!"  Man yelled out loudly at jiyoon and went out of the room and slammed the door.

Jiyoon falls down on the cold floor while crying hardly and from tiredness. Soon, he sleep lying on the ground.

"JUNGKOOK!"  A man in his middle age came inside the house and started yelling in the early morning.

Hearing his yelling, the man came from upstairs, and middle aged man start shouting even more.

"JUNGKOOK! WHERE IS JIYOON?!Didn't i say you don't do anything, we will solve it peacefully and yo-"  middle age man started scolding him.

"STOP DAD! I'm already tired of police, please, you too don't start."  kungkook said tiredly.

"You shouldn't have taken jiyoon like that, and of course police is finding him."  jungkook dad spoke, crossing his arms.   

"I can do anything cause...
HE IS MY SON!"  In return, jungkook shouted at him.

"You are doing worry."  jungkook dad whispered and left him cause he knew jungkook didn't listen to him,
he is not in his right mind.

Jungkook sighed and went to his thoughts. He took his phone from his pocket in a rush and called someone.

"Dad...i want to talk."  jungkook spoke and cut the before other person speak and jungkook sat on sofa.

"Jungkook."  jungkook dad spoke softly and sat beside him.

"Are you still here...out side the house?"  jungkook asked him cause he just came in second.

"I know you will ask me to come, so yeah."  jungkook dad replied with a slight smile.

Jungkook nodded and sighed,
jungkook dad kept his hand on jungkook shoulder.

"Dad...i...don't know...what to do."  jungkook said, worried.

"You should give jiyoon to her."  jungkook dad said.

"DAD!...How!...you know he is my son."  jungkook can't help but to slightly yell.

"I know he is your son, but he doesn't know about that...for him, his mommy is...his everything...he doesn't know the truth. Please jungkook."  Jungkook dad explained him.

"But what if she didn't let me meet him? "  jungkook told his worry.

"I don't think so... and we will tell her everything."  jungkook dad said.

Then both of them sat in silence, but jungkook dad broke it.

"How about we go and tell him and feed him hm. Hana said he hadn't eaten properly since he came."  jungkook dad suggested, jungkook nodded and asked hana for food, and they both went to jiyoon.

Both enter the room, but both engage in worry seeing jiyoon sleeping on the cold floor.

Jungkook lifts him up in his arms with teary eyes and lays him on the bed, and covered him with a blanket.

Feeling movement, jiyoon awake and sat on the bed but back away seeing jungkook beside him.

Jungkook felt hurt seeing his action, but he was the one cause of it.

Atmosphere got some light then hana came with a breakfast and gave to jungkook.

"Jiyoon, come eat something."  jungkook told him.

"No...i want momm-"  jiyoon was saying, but stop seeing jungkook taking a heavy sigh.

"I'm...taking you to her."  jungkook said, but jiyoon didn't believe him and decide to confirm it.

"Are you really... taking me to mommy?"  jiyoon asked, and jungkook nodded at him as jiyoon eyes lighted up.

"Then...then let's go."  jiyoon told and got up from bed and about to go toward the door, but jungkook stopped grabbing his arm.

"No, first eat, then we will take you."  jungkook said, and jiyoon nodded immediately and started eating his breakfast in rushed.

Jungkook dad chluckle but jungkook sadly look at jiyoon, he knew he soon gonna far away from him, he didn't want him go but he knew that too he have to go.

"When we will reach?"  jiyoon asked and looked at jungkook, who sat beside him.

"Soon."  jungkook replied and closed his eyes, he felt miserable seeing jiyoon so much happy, he want him to stay with him, didn't want him to leave, his heart ache that he was on his way to leave him to her.

"Wooo, our plane is going to land."  jiyoon spoke happily, making jungkook ever more hurt.

And their plane landed, jiyoon stood and ran to exit the plane door and stand in front.

Jungkook sighed and got up jungkook dad. pat his back and with a smile  him courage to endure this all.
.
.
.

New story
Coldy Guy
Watch out now.