Chapter 10

"Everything gone right...hm?" aurora asked, sitting on the chair in the balcony where sofia were sitting facing the beautiful view.

After coming from the park, jiyoon asleep cause of playing,
aurora put him on bed and looked for sofia and found her on the balcony.

Sofia nodded, looking ahead of her.

"So...what you decide?" aurora asked, looking at sofia, who was in her own world and didn't reply to her.

"I knew sofia this is hard for you but you should think about them too,
they just want their child,
the situation made them away from jiyoon, they want to stay with him, want to spend time with him that they can't do before." aurora said, holding her hands.

"But what if they took jiyoon with them. Then what will i do...
I'm not the one who gave him birth, but i love him. I can't live without him." sofia spoke, holding her tears.

"Do you think jiyoon will let them?" aurora said with a smile.

After having dinner, aurora decided to stay with them for tonight, and all of them took their leave to their respective rooms for sleep.

"Get fresh up. They are on their way." aurora said as she made sofia stand and sent her washroom to do her morning routine.

Sofia came after getting changed and awake jiyoon then took him to fresh up.

Now, jiyoon sat on the shelf in the kitchen while sofia was preparing for breakfast.

"Mommy, what are you cooking?" jiyoon asked her, but being busy in her work, she didn't hear him.

Jiyoon made pout. He knew she didn't hear him as she was busy, but he smirked and started crying.

Sofia closed the stove when she heard his cries and picked him up in arms.

"Jiyoon, what happened? Why are you crying? Did something happen?" sofia asked him, wiping his tears, but he didn't stop and keep crying, which made sofia worried.

She thinks he gets hurt somewhere, and she checks him if there are any wounds but doesn't find any.

When she was checking him,
feeling tinglish sensation jiyoon
start laughing, which made sofia stop.

She put him on the shelf and back to her cooking without spearing a gaze at him.

"Ooo, my mommy is angry." jiyoon said while laughing.

"Mommy, come here." jiyoon said, opening his arms for her to hug him,
which she gladly accepted.

"Sorry, Mommy." jiyoon apologised and kissed her cheeks.

"Where is my kiss?" Aurora said with pout coming while her hands were on her hips.

"Here." jiyoon said and opened his arms, indicating her to come and get her kiss, aurora kissed his cheek when she got her.

"Hmmm...smell is so good. What's in breakfast?" aurora asked sofia, who is busy taking plates from the cabinet.

"Cornetto," sofia said, still busy in her work.

"Good... but make sure it's done before they come." aurora told sofia, on which she nodded.

"Are we having guests?" jiyoon asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

Aurora looked at sofia for an answer, but sofia shrugged and got back to her work, completely ignoring her.

"Y-yes." auroa stuttered.

"Who?" jiyoon again asked.

"They...who you were staying with for some time." aurora said, trying not to tell him completely.

Jiyoon eyes got teary. He somehow got to know who she was preferring to.

But soon, jiyoon expression changed into anger.

"NOO! HE WILL NOT COME HERE!" jiyoon suddenly shouted, making both aurora and sofia flinched.

Jiyoon burning in angry while clenching hands into fist, sofia took his hands in her.and jiyoon expression eventually got softened feeling his mommy warmness.

"Mommy...he will not come here. Please, Mommy, please." jiyoon begged with puffy eyes, sofia picked up, hugging him as she took him to her room.

The doorbell rang, indicating someone's arrival.

Aurora stood up from the sofa and went to open the doot giving a gaze at sofia, who sat on the sofa quietly.

The door got open, and the two people came inside. Who was supposed to come, aurora told them to come in living, and they did what they had told.

"W-where is jiyoon? I want to meet him." jungkook said desperately, looking here and there.

Sofia stood up with a sigh and turned around to go but eventually stopped.

"He didn't want to meet you." sofia said without bothering to turn toward them and went away.

Jungkook got up and held her back before she went away from his sight and made her forcefully turn around.

"What do you think? What are you saying." jungkook said while fuming but still trying to control himself.

Jaewon went behind jungkook, but aurora stopped him.

"I know what I'm saying, but you should watch your's words." sofia said and pulled away her arms from his grip.

"Don't forget he is my SON!" jungkook reminded he, but she left without saying anything, which made jungkook even more angry and decide to go behind her, but aurora didn't let him.

"Sofia is not lying. Jiyoon really didn't want to see you, and YOU are the cause." aurora said with crossed arms.

Jungkook got confused.

"Than jiyoon got know to about that you are coming. He says...
he didn't want to see you either want to meet you." aurora honestly told him.

"He told...you say him that sofia
is not his mommy...
jiyoon is really possessive
about sofia...
he didn't really like what you say" aurora said, which made jungkook regret on his own doing, he just want to talk him, he want to spent time with him, he was with him before but he didn't even spear a glace at him.

Now jungkook is regretting that he didn't watch his words, and it's hurting jiyoon now that much,
that he didn't even want to see him for once.

"It will be better. If you go from here." Aurora said she didn't know what to do now and think it's better if they go for now.

Jungkook didn't say anything but nodded in replied, and they both left to door.

"I will talk to him. He will understand." sofia said, coming from nowhere before they left on which jaewon nodded and left with jungkook quietly.