Chapter 19

Hearing knock upon the door, sofia sat up on the bed and lowered the volume of TV.

"Come in."  Sofia said as the door slowly opened and hana came inside and bowed.

"Miss sofia, what could you like to have in dinner."  Hana softly asked with a light smile.

Sofia didn't reply but looked at jiyoon to answer instead.

Jiyoon was laying looking at the tv, enjoying his cartoons unbother, now turned his head toward sofia, feeling gaze on him.

Jiyoon raised his eyebrows.

"Do you want anything, especially in dinner?"  Sofia asked as she caressed his hair.

Jiyoon quickly sat up.
"PIZZA!"  Jiyoon shouted as he hugged his mommy, giggling.

Sofia got up, taking jiyoon in her arms, and went downstairs with hana behind her.

Coming to the living, sofia placed jiyoon on one of the couches and made her way to the kitchen.

"Can you please help to gather the ingredients?"  Sofia asked out for help from hana.

Hana smiled and nodded as she went to gather the ingredients from the upper cabinet of the kitchen.

Getting all the ingredients in need, hana walked back to the sofia and placed them in front of her.

Sofia took the big bowl near her and put the flour as much as she needed and put some dry yeast with oil and warm water as she started to make dough for pizza.

After the dough was ready, sofia washed her hands, and then she covered the dough and kept in a warm place, and left the dough to rise up.

Sofia went to jiyoon in the living room and sat with him. He turned his attention toward as he saw her and laid
his head in her laps.

"Mommy, how much time do I have to wait?"  Jiyoon asked, pouting as sofia pecked his forehead.

"Not too long."  Sofia said as she caressed his hair, aurora entered the living room.

"For what you are waiting?" Aurora asked as she took place on the couch.

Jiyoon quickly sat up and ran to aurora and took her hand bag before running back to mommy.

"Hay! What is this for?"  Aurora asked, crossing arms on her chest while glaring him.

Jiyoon didn't reply but opened the bag and took out aurora phone and gave it to sofia.

"Mommy, look, there is ' MY HEART '.
She got herself a "someone" and didn't bother to tell us."  Jiyoon said, smirking, seeing her avoiding his gaze.

Sofia throwed dead glare at her as aurora stood up and tried to run, but luck was not on her side.

"Daddy, get hold on Aunty aurora for me!"  Jiyoon shouted as jungkook grabbed aurora before she could pass him as per jiyoon wish.

"How dare you not to tell us. Today, you can get away!"  Sofia yelled, placing hands on her hips, glaring.

"This is not for too long. And the situation was not to tell you."  Aurora, try to explain.

"For how long you are meeting him?"  Sofia asked, still digging holes in her body.

"Aurora!"  Sofia shouted, not getting reply.

"T-two month."  Aurora mumbled under her breath.

"TWO MONTH!"  Both mother and son shouted together, fuming in angry.

she freed herself from jungkook grasp and run upstairs before both angry birds eat her alive.

"What are these noises?"  Before both could go and bury aurora in grave, jaewon came out, hearing all the noise.