Chapter 16

"Did you even know what you
just did?" Aurora asks calmly.

It is ten in the night, after dinner everyone took their leave to bed for sleep but aurora couldn't sleep,
she wanted to talk with sofia and awaked her, and now their were a balcony for their talking, but only aurora as sofia didn't let out a word.

After a long paused, finally
sofia decided to speak up,
clearing her throat.

"I know." Sofia says, looking down
not sparing her a glace.

"You know? No, you didn't!" Aurora says, raising her voice.

"Did you forget how stubborn jiyoon is when he want someting. He will not listen to anything as you just agreed with him." Aurora says, trying to put some sense in her.

"You think I don't know?" Sofia asks her and raised her eyebrows, only to throw aurora into confusion.

"What you mean?" Aurora asks, frowning her brows.

"You don't, but I know. He was
faking it just to make me agree." Sofia says only for aurora to hear.

"So jiyoon was - Oh god! Whatever I say, he is smart. So, what think now?" Aurora asks curiously.

"I will stick to it." Sofia softy mumbled.

"Wait a second, you saying you
will let jiyoon and yourself go there with them?" Aurora asks for confirmation.

Sofia only hums and gives her a gaze. Aurora is not believe that sofia is really trusting them so easily. She just had met them a few days ago.

"You seriously trust them?" Finally, aurora asked her thoughts out.

"I trusted carlo. But I think you are forgetting that you are the one who invited them first, after meeting them for once." Sofia said sarcastic.

"Ok ok now leave it." Aurora said, annoyed.

"And jiyoon has nothing fault at it. He just wants to feel Father Love." Sofia said, she know how much he is longing to experience a father figure by his side even though he never ask after first time he question out but get nothing in return as sofia can't let the word out as she don't have any.

"Mommy." Jiyoon got their attention standing behind the door peaking.

Jiyoon stays silent after calling her out, looking at his feet.

Sofia gestures for him to come near as he slowly walks to her but stops maintaining distance.

"What about in the morning, we talked to your daddy about going back?" Sofia asked softly, grabbing his hand.

Jiyoon looked up at her and vigorously nodded his head with a smile.

"For now, let's have some sleep." Sofia said and picks jiyoon getting up and walks to her room, saying night to aurora.

"Mommy. Mommy, mommy, get up
we are going back!" Jiyoon whines, trying to get up his mommy from bed, but she didn't budge.

"Mommyyyyyyyyy please!" Jiyoon shouts, shaking her shoulders.

"What!?" Sofia shouts back but eventually goes back to her sleep.

Jiyoon looked at her in disbelief,
going back to her sleep.

"MOMMY!" Now jiyoon shouts aloud out, making her startled in sleep. She sits up, glaring at him, but he kisses her cheek, melting her down.

"Mommy today have to talk to daddy about going back in our home.
Please get ready." Jiyoon requests.

"So go talk, why are you awaking me?" Sofia asks and tries to lay down, but jiyoon didn't let her.

"You said 'we' not only me." Jiyoon reminds her and gets down, walking to the door and leaving.

With that, sofia gets on her legs and walks to the washroom to frush up.

Sofia takes the chair and sits down in the kitchen after making herself ready and jiyoon as she doesn't have any mood to cook, so aurora starts cooking.

"Mommy, daddy is coming. I told him. You want to talk." Jiyoon says, coming in the kitchen and sitting in her laps.

In a few seconds, jungkook walks in with jaewon and took their place on the dining table.

"Yes?" Jungkook asks, clearing his throat while furrowing.

But sofia keep slient, jiyoon whispered her to speak out.

Sofia shook her head.
"It's 'we'." Sofia whispers back, making jiyoon sighed for throwing him into this.

"D-daddy... we want to go b-back." Jiyoon says with hesitate.

"Where?" Jungkook warmly asks, taking his hands.

"Our home." Jiyoon mumbles, but enough for him to hear out.

Jungkook instantly looks up at
sofia as she just nods.

"That's good, let me book the tickets.
But when you want to go." Jaewon asked to sofia.

"How we go tonight?" Jiyoon suggested smiling.

"No, we need time to pack up." Sofia point out as jiyoon whined.

"It didn't take much time and can go tomorrow in the morning." Aurora says up in between making jiyoon squeals.

"After breakfast, pack your things up, and I will look after booking tickets." Jaewon says as everyone settles down to have breakfast.

In the early morning, all of them got up and went to get ready for the flight.

"Jiyoon, are not you finish wearing clothes!?" Sofia slightly shouts outside the room as jiyoon still not coming out of the room, and they are getting for their flight.

"Mommy, you don't have patience?" Jiyoon says, coming out of the room with a sigh.

"Shouldn't talk about patience than you don't have one." Sofia says and slightly pushs him out of the apartment and closes the door, locking it as they remain left in the house, and the rest of them were in the car ready to go.

"Why are not you getting in the car?" Sofia asks, coming out of the building putting the keys in her hand bag.

"Here are two cars, and I don't know in which you are sitting. I want to sit with you." Jiyoon reasones, pouting.

Sofia sighs before picking him up, she hold the handle and is about the open door. But suddenly, the car window opens.

"This car is full. So please sit in the infront." Aurora says, bring out head out of the window.

"But you are just two -" But aurora closes the window without listening to her, sofia sighs and goes to jungkook car with jiyoon.

"Are you comfortable?" Jungkook asks when they sat down as they both nod in the back seat. Jungkook started the engine and drove off to the airport.

"Daddy, our house is so so so big!" Jiyoon yells, staring at the mansion in front of him.

Jungkook smiled at him and told the driver to bring their luggage inside the house, then picked jiyoon up in his arms and walked in, with the rest of them hehind him.

Jiyoon immediately gets down from jungkook grasp when they get in the living room and runs ahead, looking around.

"Hana!" Jungkook calls out as a girl comes running to him and bow.

"Hana, did you arrange the rooms?" Jungkook asks, hana nodded her head, looking at her feet.

"Take them to their rooms." Jungkook told hana as she immediately nodded.

"Please, this way." Hana gestured to sofia and aurora, who stood beside jungkook.

Both sofia and aurora nodded and walks behind her but stopped suddenly hearing jiyoon shouting.

All of them look in his direction,
he was running toward them.

"Mommy, mommy, there is someone.
I think she is not fine.
She needs a doctor." Jiyoon fastly spoke up, standing in front of sofia and pointing out behind him while panting heavily .

Jungkook and jaewon eyes wides open, looking at each other. They headed to the direction immediately, where jiyoon was pointing.