Chapter 14

"What are you finding in the early morning. Why in so hurry?" Aurora asked, looking at her.

"Did you see the medicine box?" Sofia asked, ignoring the question while looking through the kitchen cabinets.

"Yeah, I know. Here!" Aurora said, taking the box above the fridge.

"But why do you need it? Are you fine?" Aurora asked in concern.

"Nothing happened to me, but jiyoon catched cold." Sofia replied, taking the glass full of water and in a hurry. He walked out of the kitchen, taking the box from aurora.

"Are not they gonna have breakfast?" Jaewon asked, taking the seat on the dining table with jungkook.

"Jiyoon is not feeling well, and sofia is with him. She took the soup for him,
I hope he eats some." Aurora replied and kept the tea pot on the table.

"Jiyoon, what happened to him?" Jungkook asked in worry, and jaewon also worried for the child.

"He had a slightly fever earlier, but now he is much better than before." Aurora said.

"Let me see him." Jungkook said, getting up as he walked to the room to check jiyoon.

Jaewon can't stop himself and goes behind jungkook to see his grandson.

Jungkook opened the door just to see jiyoon was laid on the bed with closed eyes, and sofia was sitting beside him.

Hearing the door opening sound
sofia turned to look behind, jungkook was stood there in door frame looking at jiyoon silently.

"Is he fine?" Jungkook softy asked
and came inside, sofia only hummed without looking at him.

"Should I call the doctor?" Jungkook offered, but sofia shook her head still back facing him.

"I'm sorry. I should have been careful,
if I didn't insist, he could have been fine." Jungkook said, feeling guilty,
he was ashamed of himself for getting him ice cream when the weather was not well. If he was good enough, this couldn't have happened.

"His body is sensitive. He easily gets sick, so has to be careful." Sofia said, looking at jiyoon on the bed.

"Mommyyyyy...sorry, I was the one who wanted to eat ice cream. He didn't know I could get sick." Jiyoon said with closed eyes.

Sofia didn't reply anything to jiyoon but sat still on her place.

Jiyoon opened his eyes slowly and sat up quietly without looking at sofia, but she had her gaze on him all the time.

"Daddy, come." Jiyoon said while patting beside him as jungkook walked to him and sat with him.

Jiyoon slowly climbed onto jungkook laps and hugged him, warpping his arms around his neck and putting his head on his shoulder.

All of them sat silently, silent was awkward, jungkook decided to break it with faked coughed but got quite getting nothing to say.

"Jiyoon, how are you feeling now?" Aurora asked, coming inside the room.

"Well, my head is hurting." Jiyoon replied and then again put back his head on jungkook shoulder.

"That's happened when you don't eat." Sofia scolded him, but he didn't look at her for once and clutched into jungkook more.

"Jiyoon, why didn't you eat?" Jungkook asked, pulling him away from his embrace.

"No, I will not. It's so bitter." Jiyoon said and again warpped his arms around his daddy.