Chapter 4

Sofia opened the door of her apartment and got in it with the baby in her arms.

She sat on the sofa in the living room. Still, baby was in her arms and kept staring him with grossly eyes and couldn't help but feel guilty.

Baby started to make voices telling him he is hungry, so sofia starts to feed him.

Soon baby fell sleep she place him on the sofa with a blanket oven him.

She went to the kitchen and took pan to make something for her but before she start to cook her phone start ringing, she rushed to living room where her phone was and quickly picked up the call so it will not disturb baby sleep and went to the kitchen with her phone.

"Hello?" sofia said and waited for another person to speak.

"Hello, sofia, where are you?" aurora said to sofia from phone.

"Why? I'm at home." sofia said.

"Ok, then im coming." aurora said
and cut the call, leaving sofia with done face.

Sofia let out her thoughts and
start cooking.

She serve herself and began to eat her food, in the middle of eating she heard the bell ringing, getting up from her seat she went to the main door just to see aurora standing in her long black coat with purse in her hand.

Sofia stepped away from way so aurora could come inside, both came into the living room and aurora saw the baby on the sofa, sofia gave a sign from her eyes to aurora to go in the kitchen.

Both sat on the chair of the dining table in the kitchen, aurora took a big sigh and took a sofia hand in her hands,
who was looking at her lap.

"Sofia...you go to the doctor?" aurora asked, and sofia nods at her wards while looking at her laps.

"I...I'm thinking. What if i talk to some orphanage about him?" sofia said to aurora.

"Sofia, what are you saying. Why do you need to do that, huh?" aurora said, almost yelling on sofia.

"Then what i do? Doctor says it will cause a lot of problems even for him too, and it will not be a good idea to breastfeed in that condition." sofia said to aurora to try to understand her.

"Sofia, look look. I know you are worried for him, but I talked to the doctor and you know what she says... she says that she has faced this type of cases a few times, and it's her first case where she didn't find any problem. Yes, you can feed him, it's healthy for him, not any problem and healthy for you too... you both will not have any type of problem." aurora said to sofia with a smile and nod toward sofia, making her believe in her words.

Sofia had tear in her eyes with a smile.

"But-" sofia wants to say but aurora cut her off.

"No, but your destiny is with him.
If not then how him came to you out of the billions peoples, why that person leave him on your door step...it's all about destiny and look you got rare disease but you all ok still healthy. If it's not destiny, then what is this?" aurora said to sofia and shu away her negative thoughts.

Sofia and aurora both got up from their chair and went to the living room where the baby was asleep and sat on the sofa with the baby.

Sofia took the baby in her arms.

"So...sofia what you think...hm?" aurora asked her while sitting beside her on the sofa.

"Jiyoon...jiyoon will be his name. If we made to stay with each other, then i will." sofia spoke with a smile and was giving lovely stare to him who was in her arms asleep.

"It's good to hear that, im happy you." aurora spoke while patting sofia shoulder.

"But why different names? You can have some italian." Aurora asked.

"He looks like korean to me." sofia answer.

"Then...i will go. I have work to do." aurora told and got up from sofa.

Sofia followed her to exit with baby in her arms, both say bye to each other and aurora went out of the building.

"I hope you will get your happiness that you losed years ago...i wish you and jiyoon stay happy together and help you to forget them, in bad memories." aurora mumble and ahead away.