Chapter 2

Sofia placed the letter on the tv cupboard in the living room and looked at the sleeping child, she go toward him and took him out of the bucket.

She places him on the sofa and sits beside him. She doesn't know what to do.

She kept a finger on his cheek,
try to awake him, feeling her touch baby start to move in his sleep,
sofia stop thinking it will disturb him.

But she thinks, if he doesn't awake then what she does with him, if he is awake it's good then.

She gonna awake him, but stop.

If he awake then how she gonna take care of him, she didn't have thing to feed him, what if he start to cry,
asking for milk, she got up and go to hall wear her coat, grabbed her bag and opened the door of the exit, and walked out, closing the door behind her.

She got down from building and
made her way to supermarket,
just nearby her house.

Soon, she arrived, she open the door of the supermarket and got in. She directly went to the baby product section.

She was finding powder and spotted it but got confused seeing so many power milk.

It's been five minutes, and she still didn't get it. Which brand could she take power milk. Time was passing fast.

She was worried. What if baby was alright awake and cry his heart out, she was fighting with herself, then she felt a pat on her shoulder.

Sofia turned and saw a woman with a small bucket in her hand.

"Are you trying to find a power milk for your child?" Woman asked sofia.

Sofia got froze hearing woman words,
she felt warm by her words,
she can't help but feel happy to hear 'your child'.

Sofia nodded at the woman, letting her know she was finding powder milk.

"Ok" woman said and went through all the powder milk and took out one of them and gave it to sofia.

"Here, this is the best milk for your child, i use this for my kids. This milk powder is good. You should use this." Woman said, passing a smile making way to counter.

Sofia followed her, she too have to go at counter, sofia stand behind the woman, soon woman pay for her things.

Now it's sofia turn, after paying she run toward her home, thinking about baby, awake, crying loudly.

Sofia opened the door of her home and got in. She quickly went into the living room, seeing the baby sleeping peacefully she sighed and got relieved.

She kept her coat and hand
bag on the sofa.

She went to the kitchen, kept powder milk on shelf, her eyes widen and slapped her forehead, she sighed and went to the living room, once again she wear her coat, took her hand bag ,went to door, open it, lazily walk to stairs, got to the road, walk lazily, again to the supermarket.

"Why, WHY! How can i forget the feeder,offf?" she said to herself, kicking stone on the road,
she slap her forehead
and run toward supermarket,
she didn't want baby to awake and cry.

She got in supermarkets, quickly grabbed the feed, went to the counter, paid for it, and went to her house running.

She tiredly hang the coat on coat rack with bag, she went to the kitchen with feeder, she took pan and poured water into pan, kept on stove, then water get warm, she poured warm water into washed feeder and then opened the powder milk, pouring into water in feeder.

She went to the living room, and she kept the feeder on the table in front of the sofa,
she go and sit beside the baby, she try to awake him, she move his head,
he slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his eyes to just light, he open his life fully and started to look at his surroundings.

Sofia go toward him with nervousness, small baby look at her, he didn't blink his eyes, starring her, sofia got scared, thinking he didn't like her and about to back away from him.

"Aaaa." She stopped and looked at him. He just let out a sound.

"Aaaaa." Baby again made a sound and let out a smile, sofia understand baby didn't want her to go, she smile and took him in her arms, sitting on sofa.

Baby smiled and got close to sofia,
want to feel her warm, seeing him try to feel her warm, her eyes got tearing, she place him close to her heart.

Baby places his hand on the sofia cheek and wipes her tears, making her cry even more.

"Nnnn." Baby made a sound, telling her to stop crying.

"No, i will not cry." sofia said, wiping her tears, hugging him close to her.

"You must be hungry. Let me feed you." sofia said and took the feeder from table and placed the feeder nipple inside his mouth, but he took out it and placed his open mouth on sofia breast.

Sofia didn't get mad and all,
she smiles sadly, she knows she can't fill his wish, she wants to fill all his wishes,
he is the one, who make her life bright after years, after losing her parents, she never smile, she try hard to move on but stuck into her past, after years she find hope, hope of not get alone again, now she have someone in her life, who with she can spend her life, more live for him.

Baby kept his mouth on sofia breast, trying to suck her breast, sofia hate, seeing him struggling.

"Baby, there is nothing." sofia said, pointing on her breast, trying to make him understand. She can't feed like that.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa." Baby made a hurt sound, telling her to feed him,
sofia had tears in her eyes, she knew, there was no milk, but she couldn't see him making sad sounds, she raised her shirt up and took down her bra,
baby, don't wait and start to suck her nipple.

She flinched, feeling him sucking. She felt some different emotions,
she can't describe it with words,
she felt like she was now complete,
her child, she was happy, happy to have someone with now, she is not alone now, closing her eyes, she let a tear out of her eye, she want to give what he want, she can get him world.

Suddenly her eyes widen open,
she looked down, she feel like, like there was something, baby started sucking more desperately, she felt like,
like she has milk.