Chapter 15

YAAAAAAA! No school.
Three, three leaves so much fun." Jiyoon was jumping on the sofa while shouting and laughing.

"I didn't send you school for this." Sofia said sternly with crossed arms.

"Sofia, don't ruin his mood." Aurora scolded her sitting on the sofa with jiyoon.

Jiyoon jumped down on the sofa and sat there, giving a big pouting looking at aurora.

"If you are feeling well, tell me myself, will take you the to school." Sofia said sitting and jiyoon start whining.

Today was friday, jiyoon supposed to go school but sofia didn't sent him as jiyoon was not feeling well yesterday but now it didn't look like jiyoon was not fine before as he was jumping here and there in beyond happiness.

"Jiyoon, let me have the remote." Aurora said, but jiyoon shook his head, still ahead toward the tv.

"Jiyoon, please!" Aurora again requested, but jiyoon ignored her, looking at his cartoon.

"SOFIA!" Aurora shouted at her, who was sat still unbother, sofia looked at her with uninteresting gaze, and she sighed her to tell jiyoon to give her remote.

"Jiyoon let her have it." Sofia said and again went to her phone.

"NO!" Jiyoon instantly replied.

"Please jiyoon just for some time." Aurora said.

"Jiyoon please, or else she will keep shouting in my ears." Sofia spoke in between irritated.

"Just have last episode, pleaseeee jiyoon." Aurora said, showing her puppy eyes.

He looked at her and gave the remote with a sigh.

"Thanks." Aurora thanked him.

"But I need it back in some time." Jiyoon warned her, and she just nodded.

"Why did they sleep together? I guess they are not babies." Jiyoon instantly asked up when the drama ended.

"They are couples. It's obvious." Aurora replied, but jiyoon only got in return confusion.

"If both people are married, then they share a bed together, living with each other." Aurora spoke up when she saw him frowning.

Jiyoon nodded and stood up from safe and went to the kitchen where sofia was cooking the lunch for them.

"Mommy, mommy mommy when is daddy coming?" Jiyoon asked as she turned back at him.

"I really don't know. Why not ask him yourself." Sofia suggested, and jiyoon quickly nodded, and sofia got back to her work.

"Mommy, your phone? I will talk to him." Jiyoon said, extending his hand for the phone.

"Ask aurora." Sofia spoke without turing back, and jiyoon ran out.

"Aunty aurora, please give me your phone. I have to talk to daddy." Jiyoon said as aurora handed him phone and he ran to his room to have a conservation.

"Daddy. Daddy, when will you come. I'm hungry." Jiyoon spoke and didn't let jungkook speak.
"I want to eat with you." Jiyoon slowly added at the last.

"I'm on my way, ok then we will eat together." Jungkook said, and jiyoon ran as he cut the call.

"Mommy, daddy is coming lunch is ready, right?!" Jiyoon shouted, coming to the living as sofia only gave a nod.

The bell rang as jiyoon ran jumping to open the door.

"DADDY!" Jiyoon squealed and engulfed his embrace while gigging.

Jungkook placed a peck on his head and walked inside with jaewon behind him.

"Hello, Grandpa!" Jiyoon greeted jaewon, waving still stucking onto jungkook, and he replied with a wide smile.

"Come let get something into our belly. I'm so hungry." Jiyoon said, rubbing his belly as he got down on the floor from jungkook grasp and skipped to the dining table.

All sat on their chairs as sofia served the food on the table and got settled down on her's.

"What we have to eat today, Mommy?" Jiyoon asked, sitting beside jungkook, giving a big smile.

"Carbonara." Sofia replied and served some in his plate and in hers too.

"One of my favorites. Thank you, Mommy." Jiyoon said while adoring his food.

"Let me help you." Sofia said, taking the fork from jiyoon's hand, but he instantly pulled back the fork and gave it to jungkook.

Jungkook took the fork and started feeding him happily, sofia was a bit surprised by his behavior but shrugged it, thinking jungkook was his father and wanted nothing but close to him.

Everyone is eating in peaceful silence
But it got broken with jiyoon clearing his throat. Everyone turned their gaze on him as he looked at them and halted eyes on jungkook.

"Daddy, when we are going...home?" Jiyoon softly asked, pouting.

Which made jungkook speechless, the comfortable atmosphere is now covered with thin awkwardness and tension.

"We are already in home." Sofia spoke, trying to play dumb, she know what he was talking about, she don't know how to deal with this matter, nor was she planning to.

"We are home, I know, but I want to go where you, me, and daddy were before. I know you are angry with Daddy, but I want to stay with you both, I didn't want you to live separately.
Mommy, I want to go to our
home, please." Jiyoon started crying loudly, jungkook quickly pulled him into his laps, hugging and trying to make him stop crying.

"Please, Mommy." Jiyoon keeps mumbling again and again
still crying.

Sofia kneel in front of him and took his hands in her's and caressed them.

"Jiyoon, please don't do this. You are already not feeling well. I didn't want you to get sick again. Please stop crying." Sofia tried to stop him crying, but he didn't listen and keep crying, her heart clenched hearing her son cries.

Junkook looked at sofia only to find her eyes teary. Himself was on the edge of crying.

"Please, jiyoon. Please...stop crying tell me what you want?" Sofia said, holding her tears back.

"I-" jiyoon tried to speak but his sob didn't let him.
"I...I...want...y-you t-to...forget...
d-daddy...a-and...and...want t-to
g-go...our h-home." Jiyoon spoke hardly between his sobs.

"We will!" Sofia immediately said, agreeing to him. She just wants to stop him, none stop crying, really don't care about anything on the moment.