Chapter 13

"Did you wash up?" Sofia asked as she saw jiyoon coming to the kitchen.

Jiyoon nodded, looking around.

"Finding someone, huh?" Aurora asked, standing behind him as she took
a sit near him.

"Daddyyy." Jiyoon spoke slowly, still finding him around.

"He's out." Sofia replied for him and kept the breakfast on the table and settled down to have breakfast.

"Why?" Jiyoon instantly asked, taking the milk glass from sofia hand as he took a small sip.

"May have work." Sofia again replied, doing her breakfast.
"Finish it fast, you have a school." sofia added.

Sofia got up and went to take jiyoon school bag from their bedroom.

"Why I'm going to school?!" Jiyoon whined.

"Ask your mommy." Aurora said, sitting beside him, drinking her tea.

"Finish?" Sofia asked, coming,
on which jiyoon silently nodded and followed her behind out of the house to school.

"Why going to school?" Jiyoon slowly asked on their way.

"We can't miss it. And we shouldn't." Sofia said, looking at him.

Jiyoon made a sad pout but still
followed her.

"I will not come to pick you up." Sofia said and looked behind to see his reaction.

"Why? How will I come? I can't even remember the way back home." Jiyoon said, being worried.

"He w-will come." Sofia slowly said, looking ahead.

Jiyoon confusingly looked at her, not getting anything.

"Jungkook." Sofia spoke, but jiyoon still stood confused.

"Your's d-daddy." Sofia said, stuttering. jiyoon gave her a wide smile and walked infront her and she followed him from behind, looking at the happy chick jumping around.

"Mommy, my bag." jiyoon said, bringing his hand in front of her.

"Hm?" Sofia confusingly asked.

"Mommy, my school came.
Did you see it?" Jiyoon asked while laughing.

Sofia looked up and realised she had been standing in front of school. She quickly gave the bag to him and waved at him as jiyoon walked into the school.

She turned back and walked away.

"Here!"

She turned and looked behind her and sat on the chair opposite the person.

"So what do you think? Are they saying truth?" The person asked after a long pause as she looked at the table in front of her.

"I can't point it." She replied, thinking deeply in her mind.

"And that's why we are supposed to meet." She said, looking at him.

"Prove."

"What?" She asked hearing him, unsure.

"That proves they are his family." He said simply while shrugging.

"I told you, they showed me a DNA report, and it was positive. " she said bit annoyed.

He chuckled at her.

"You think that piece of paper can't be wrong?" He whispered and got up from chair. He walked away, leaving her in thoughts.

Her attention goes to the phone when it starts ringing, she picked up the call and presses it against her ear.

"Sofia, where are you? I'm waiting for you. Come fast." She hummed and cut the call before putting her phone in pocket.

Sofia slowly stood up still in her thoughts and left the cafe.

"Who are you looking for, sir?"

"Jiyoon, I came to take him."

"What's relation you have with him?"

"I'm his father." Jungkook said while looking at school watch man as he go inside to take jiyoon.

Jiyoon came with a watch man as he hugged jungkook legs tightly.

Jungkook chuckled and picked him up and wore his small school on his shoulder and started walking to the valley.

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asked, still walking on the way.

"Yes, a bit." Jiyoon said, warpping his arms around his neck as he put his head on his shoulder.

"Daddy, your name is jungkook?" Jiyoon asked, still hugging him, and jungkook nodded his head in reply.

"Didn't you know my name before?" Jungkook asked while his eyebrows frowning.

"No." Jiyoon said, shooking his head.

"You want to eat something? You must be hungry. Let's buy you something." Jungkook said and looked at him, on which jiyoon shook his head, still hugging him.

"Mommy has cooked lunch. I didn't want to make her sad." Jiyoon replied.

"But I want to buy something to eat." Jungkook said with little hope that jiyoon would allow him to buy food.

"What about you buy me ice cearm?" Jiyoon excitedly asked, looking up at him, jungkook nodded with a smile and went to the ice cream stall that was just beside him.

"Here you go." Jungkook said, giving the ice cream to jiyoon, which he gladly took and started linking it.

"We should head home now." Jungkook said and took jiyoon left hand in his and started walking to the house.

"What took you so long?" Aurora asked, opening the door and looked at them.

Jiyoon got down from jungkook arms and walked in without giving her any response, jungkook followed behind when aurora gave him space to enter.

Jungkook came into the living room and kept the jiyoon school bag on the sofa and settled down beside his father, who was sat silently in the corner.

Jiyoon ran into the living room and got in jungkook's arms, sitting on his laps. He hugged him.

"You both were supposed to be here fifteen minutes before. What you were doing outside that long." Sofia asked nowhere coming.

"I just buy jiyoon ice cream on the way, that's why we got late." Jungkook instantly replied as sofia looked slightly mad on something.

Sofia raised her eyebrows and glanced at jiyoon, who hid his head in jungkook neck.

"Come here." Sofia said calmly to jiyoon, jiyoon got gown quietly and went to her.

"I was the one who insisted him." Jungkook said, standing up and grabbing jiyoon's hand, stopping him
to go.

"Did you even watch the weather outside. Cause of your carelessness
he could fall sick!" Sofia said, glaring at him.

"One ice cream will not hurt him!" Jungkook said loudly.

"Here now!" Sofia said to jiyoon, ignoring jungkook and jiyoon free his hand from jungkook grasp and walked to her looking down, jiyoon was not seared of her but embarrassed on himself.

Sofia left the room after taking
jiyoon with her.