Chapter 5

"Jiyoon, my boy, stay here, i will quickly bring your feeder hm and... don't move around." sofia told jiyoon who was on the sofa laid, giving a smile to her.

Sofia returned him a smile and placed the cushions around him so he would not fall down and went to the kitchen to bring his feeder.

Sofia was making feeder for jiyoon in the kitchen, then she heard a thud sound like something fell on the ground.

She got panicked cause there was jiyoon, what if he...

Sofia ran to the living room with a feeder in her hand that she had already made and was praying that it shouldn't be jiyoon.

Sofia reached the living room with grossly eyes and soon started to cry out loud.

Jiyoon there standing on his feet with the help of a table.

Sofia got hit by a lot of emotions,
seeing her baby stood on his feet and she kept crying, she was happy she couldn't describe her feelings in wards.

She was desperate to see him walking around the house, running here and there with she behind him.

Seeing her crying, jiyoon signed with his palm, telling her to come to him.

Sofia made her way toward him,
she is going but she stepped on something, she looked at it and it was a tv remote now she looked at jiyoon as jiyoon gave her a pout cutely.