Chapter 11

"Jiyoon, my baby, please come eat something." sofia said to who was lay on the bed with closed eyes, but sofia know he is just pretending.

"Jiyoon please...you didn't even have your breakfast." sofia again said but still didn't get any response.

Sofia sat there but didn't speak,
jiyoon slowly sat facing her and looked at her with teary eyes.

"Sorry... but we have to talk to him." sofia softly said and opened her arms for him. He pushed himself into her embrace and tightened his grasp around her neck.

"Is not my jiyoon hungry?" sofia asked, and he instantly nodded in reply.

"So...what my jiyoon want in lunch?" sofia asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Pasta." jiyoon mumbled with innocent pout on his lips.

Sofia put him back on the bed and
told him to wait for her until she comes with his pasta, which he agreed on and sofia left.

Sofia came to the kitchen and started preparing for pasta.

"Did he agree on eating something?" aurora asked, standing behind her,
sofia hummed, still focusing on her cooking.

"He was upset that they came." sofia spoke, cutting the tomatoes.

"Wait a minute. So you saying that jiyong know that they came even after he told not to?" aurora asked in surprise.

"But how?" Again, aurora asked, being confused. She was sure she didn't spill anything in front of him.

"Must have heard us talking.
I don't know." sofia said, shrugging.

"That's why he is not eating anything?" aurora asked and raised her eyebrows, and sofia nodded in reply.

"So what you gonna do now?" aurora asked, sitting on the dining table.

With a sigh, sofia closed the stove after she was done making pasta and sat on the chair opposite of aurora.

"He is just stubborn like someone." aurora spoke secretly, eyeing sofia.

"And he just listened to you." aurora added.

"HEY...what about we tell him.
jungkook is his father?" aurora suggested.

"If jiyoon knows jungkook being his father, then he will try to make a good bond with him." aurora added.

"So this is decided. I will tell them." aurora said and picked up her phone to make a call.

"Hello Mr jaewon, we want to meet you, there is park nearby,
what about that...
Ok then bye" aurora quickly told him and cut the call.

"WHAT YOU DID?!" sofia suddenly shouted on aurora, she flinched hearing the sudden blast on her.

"YOU. You didn't even ask if
I'm ready with this or not." sofia said and sighed in disbelief.

Aurora tried to apologise, but sofia left the kitchen with a plate of pasta.

Sofia wasn't angry with her, but she didn't believe that aurora didn't give her time to think and decided everything this soon.

"So, is jiyoon ready to go?" aurora asked to who was busy in tiring his shoe laces.

"Offf...I will after this is done." jiyoon said with a sigh in frustration,
pointing on his shoe laces.

Aurora laughed and bent on jiyoon Level to tie his shoe laces.

Aurora stood up straight after she was done with his shoe laces, and both of them waited for sofia to come.

"I'm here. Let's go." sofia said, coming from her room, both nodded and left the house with sofia.

Coming out of the building,
all walked through the streets,
both sofia and aurora walking side by side and jiyoon infront of them running on the way excitedly.

"Sofia... I'm sorry..."
i know i shouldn't have done this -" aurora cut off by sofia.

"It's okay but...what we will tell jiyoon? He matters to me more." sofia said, worried.

"Don't be worried, i take care of it." aurora replied and felt relieved that sofia was not upset with her.

All entered through the black giant gate in the park and went over the bench to take a place.

Weather was not hot, neither cold,
it was perfect and was blowing winds slowly, jiyoon ran over the slids to play with other kids.

Aurora walked behind jiyoon and stayed with him, and sofia sat one of the bench not so far away.

"Sofia?"

Sofia looked behind when she heard someone calling her.

Sofia stood up seeing jaewon and jungkook. She looked surprised even though she knew they were supposed to meet each other, but she couldn't help.

"Hello." sofia nervously greeted them. She noticed jungkook was quiet, which was surprising for sofia. Something was off with him.

Little did she know that was
about jiyoon.

"Jiyoon, let's go to your mommy."

jiyoon stopped and stepped down from the swing when he heard aurora and walked behind her.

Aurora fastened her pace as she had already seen them talking and wanted to be with her friend.

"Hello, Mr joen." aurora greeted, and in return, he replied politely.

Seeing jungkook, jiyoon ran to sofia and hid behind her, but that didn't go unnoticed by jungkook, and it's hurt him even more.

"Why is he here, mommy?" jiyoon asked with his shaky voice.

"Because we have to tell you something." Instead of sofia,
aurora replied to him.

Aurora kneeled in front of him.

"Do you know, who is he?" aurora asked, kneeling. jiyoon shook his head as he didn't know the jungkook name.

"He...he is your...daddy." aurora said nervously, waiting for his reaction.

Jaewon and jungkook got shocked.

They were confused as suddenly aurora called them for a meet-up, but they didn't expect that coming.

"N-n-no, he is not. He shouted on me." jiyoon said with teary eyes.

Jungkook croll down and pulled him in his embrace while crying loudly.

"I'm sorry, jiyoon, please forgive me." jungkook cried, hugging jiyoon tightly.

Jiyoon looked at his mommy for an answer, and sofia just gave him slightly nodded.

"Where were you all the time?" jiyoon spoke up, pulling away from the hug and hit jungkook shoulders with his small hands pouting.

"Sorry, jiyoon. I won't leave you now." jungkook promised.

"But why did you leave us?
I want to know." jiyoon demanded.

"Jiyoon, it's not like -" aurora cut off sofia before she can say anything further.

"Actually, your mommy and daddy have a big fight and." aurora said whatever came into her mind.

"AND!" jiyoon asked desperately.

"And your mommy took you with her without telling your daddy." aurora said quickly. Now she was afraid to look at sofia, who was fuming hearing her non-sense.

"Mommy, can you please forgive daddy!" jiyoon softly requested her holding his tears.

Sofia can't help but nodded and decided to give in for now.