Chapter 20

Jiyoon slowly opened his eyes and looked around him. He sat up on the bed, looking at his mommy.

He blinked for a few times before climbing down and walked out of the room, closing the door silently.

Jiyoon came downstairs into the living room. He looked around but didn't find anyone. So, he decided to watch something on TV.

"Jiyoon, what did you wake up earlier?" A voice startled him from behind as he turned instantly.

"Grandpa! I just can't sleep anymore." Jiyoon walked to him.

"Hmm. Is that so? Why don't you come with me? your grandma and I have nothing to do," Jaewon took jiyoon in his arms.

Jaewon walked to the room, where sooyun had been hospitalized for a few days.

"Hi grandma, why are you up earlier?" Jiyoon waved, getting down from jaewon's grasp.

"Just. Come here," Sooyun said, patting on the bed beside her.

Jiyoon climbed up and sat beside her as she pulled him closer. "You get up earlier. your mommy, where is she?

"She is sleeping, tired," Jiyoon smiled.

"You aren't feeling well, that's why you couldn't sleep?" Jiyoon asked.

"No, I have sleep so much that now don't want to get laid," Sooyun shook her head, smiling.

"Are you hungry?" Sooyun asked, meking jiyoon shook his head as no.

"Ok, finish of talks. Let get everyone awake," Jaewon said as he made jiyoon stand down on the floor and helped sooyun to get up.

"Daddy, good morning," Jiyoon immediately ran into jungkook arms.

"Daddy, let's awake mommy together," Jiyoon suggested, making jungkook nod as they both walk to the sofia room.

"MOMMY!" Jiyoon jumped on the bed.

"Mommy, wake up," Jiyoon sat on a sofia stomach, but she didn't move an inch.

"Mommyyy," Jiyoon pouted, making her giggles.

"Mommy! You weren't sleeping?" Jiyoon angrily glared, sofia slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Oh, did I make my baby angry?" Sofia sat up with him in her laps.

"Yes!" Jiyoon immediately said, pouting.

Jungkook cleared his throat, making both of them turn their head toward him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice you," sofia said and got down from bed to fresh up.

"It's fine,"  Jungkook passed her a small smile.

"You both go down, I will come after a while," sofia told as she walked to the restroom.

"Daddy, you go. I have to...brush my teeth," Jiyoon said.

"You didn't brush your teeth, and you were roaming around," sofia snapped.

"Sorry," Jiyoon immediately ran into the washroom before she could get a hold of him.

Sofia sighed and walked behind him.
Sofia knows he wakes up earlier, and obviously, he is roaming around but without brushing his teeth. It's gross.

Both do their morning routine and walk downstairs in the dining table, everyone waiting for them.

"Daddy, can we go to park?" Jiyoon asked as he sat on the chair.

"Why not we have a picnic. It will be our first picnic," Jaewon suggested and got a nod from jiyoon.

"Yes. I had a picnic. It was fun," Jiyoon said, clapping.

"When you have one? I don't remember," Aurora asked, giving him suspicious gaze.

"It was just me and mommy while we're coming from school," Jiyoon says.

"You had a picnic without me!" Aurora glared at sofia.

"Then what we are waiting for? Come on, let garther the things." Sooyun said and stood up.

Everyone got busy in preparation, sitting in the car they headed to picnic sort.

Open field with half hiden sun behind the clouds, a small lake with ducks swimming in, kids were throwing pieces of bread in water as the duck eat them.

Sofia and aurora set down the light yellow blanket on the grass with a wooden bucket filled with foods, sitting on the blanket, aurora started making sandwiches for everyone.

Jiyoon ran to ducks, looking at them enjoying in water, but immediately ran back to his mommy.

"Mommy, can I feed the ducks, too?" Jiyoon said, holding a sofia's pinky finger in his small hand.

Sofia smiled before giving him some bread, and jiyoon happily placed a kiss on her cheek and ran away.

Sofia sat across aurora, sooyun
and jaewon, jungkook was parking
the car.

"By the way, you should be ashamed. You didn't even bother to ask me and had a picnic without me," Aurora said, scrunching her nose.

Sofia ignored her, cutting the apple in her hand into slices.
Aurora threw glares to get her attention, but sofia doesn't bother to give
her a look.

"Where is jiyoon?" Jungkook asked, sitting beside sofia as other seats occupied already.

"There," Sooyun said, pointing in front.

Jungkook turned, looking him smiling, feeding the ducks with other kids.

"Jiyoon!" Jungkook shouted and gestured to come when he looked at his way.
Jiyoon happily ran into his embrace, and jungkook placed him on his laps, giving a peck on his head.

"Did you like to have a sandwich, jiyoon?" Sofia asked, looking him
but he didn't answer and kept
looking in his left.

"Jiyoon?" Sofia said, holding his hand.

"Yes!" Jiyoon instantly answered, feeling her hold.

"Sandwich?" Sofia asks, smiling.
Jiyoon nods, giving her a return smile.

"Mommy?... When you both got married?"  Jiyoon asked, taking a bit of his sandwich.

Sofia keeped quiet, looking down and out of nervousness. She splited juice on her clothes.

"Be careful, sofia,"  Aurora said, giving her tissue.

Sofia gets up.
"I'm...I'm coming after cleaning,"  Sofia said and walked away.

Jiyoon immediately put down the sandwich and ran behind her.

"Jiyoon!"  Sooyun tried to stop him.

"I'm going with Mommy,"  Jiyoon said before disappearing from their sight.

Sofia came out after cleaning herself in a public restroom and walked back but saw jiyoon standing on the side.

"Jiyoon, why are you here. Did you need to use the washroom?"  Sofia asked.

Jiyoon hugged her, shaking his head.

"Come on, everyone must be waiting,"  Sofia said before walking ahead.

"Mommy, don't worry. I will bring you both together,"  Jiyoon said and smiled before walking behind her.