Chapter 3

Sofia made him separate from her and took a breast in her hand before pressing it.

With a press, milk starts dropping from her breast. She was shocked. When she saw milk, she losed her wards, but distracted as the baby once again, attached to her breast, suck it.

She kept looking at the table in front of her, she didn't understand how she had milk, she didn't have a baby, then how.

She kept asking questions to herself, without having a baby, this is impossible.

She came out of her thoughts as she felt baby stop moving. She looked down toward the baby and saw him asleep.

She placed him on the sofa before going to her room and returned with a blanket in her hand. She covered the baby, protecting him from the cold, before heading to the kitchen.

She took out a plate from the kitchen cabinet before serving herself pasta.
She couldn't eat properly and kept thinking about earlier events.

After eating a bit and went to the baby and saw feeder on the table, she took the feeder and went to the kitchen and kept in the kitchen and returned to the baby before she take him in the room.

She took the baby in her arms as she headed to her room, placed him in bed with a blanket, and came out of the room, making her way to the kitchen.

She kept a dirty pan in the sink in which she made herself pasta with a plate and spoon before start washing the dishes.

After done washing, she went toward her room while going. Her attention went toward a phone that was on the table in the living room. She thought for some time and made her way
to living room.

she took the phone in her hand,
went through the contact list with a hesitate, and she pressed one of contact in contact list.

She waited for another person to pick up her a few rings, and the call was picked up.

"Sofia? What happened? Why did you call me this late?" A voice came from another person, didn't let sofia speak.

"Aurora..." Sofia, tried to speak but end up, stay silent.

"Sofia...it's been a long time, you should move on. I know you love your parents so much -"

"No, aurora, it's not the thing.
Actually, there is something else." Sofia said, didn't let aurora complete her wards.

"Then what's the problem, sofia?
You didn't seem that worried except your parents' matter. Is everything alright? " Aurora asked, worriedly.

"Everything is alright, but..."
Now, silence took over the atmosphere, but not to for long,
sofia told her, opening her heart.

"So this is..." aurora said, but stopped not getting wards to say something.

Sofia told her everything about the baby and about the milk all but aurora didn't know what to say,
it's an unexpected situation for both aurora and sofia.

"Look, sofia. I don't know what to say...but...you should go to the doctor. Maybe it will help somehow." Aurora said, try to find correct words,
so it will help sofia.

"Hm...i think, i should go to the doctor." Sofia said, still not much sure.

"Ok then. I will hang up, bye." sofia said with that she cutted the call and went to her room.

Sofia stared at the baby for a few minutes and went toward him, laid
beside him, closing her to try to sleep.

Sofia opened her eyes and sat on the bed. She looked toward the clock,
on nightstand.