Lo'ak - Would you kiss an idiot?

"Come on, (Y/N)! Hurry up before I leave without you!" Lo'ak laughed as he ran in front of (Y/N).

"I'm right behind you, Lo'ak!" (Y/N) screamed right back at the boy, a smile plastered on their face. Lo'ak had asked (Y/N) to go fly on his ikran with him because he wanted to show them something, somewhere. He even helped them finish their chores because he was excited to have them for himself, far from his siblings who would often embarrass him in front of (Y/N). They seemed to find it so funny to joke around him when he wanted to impress them.

They had been extremely close for a while now, they even confessed their feelings for each other. Lo'ak and (Y/N) made each other happy, they worked perfectly together. (Y/N) couldn't believe how lucky they were with Lo'ak by themselves.

Lo'ak turned to look at (Y/N) grinning. He was so precious. He stretched out his hand so they could take it. "I'm just happy to finally have some time with you." He said, his voice filled with affection. (Y/N) smiled as they tilted their head to the side. "You're so cute, Lo'ak, I could kiss you right now."

Lo'ak raised his eyebrow surprised by the comment. "I mean.. there's nothing stopping you." He said coming to a stop in front of (Y/N). He looked at them in the eyes, a smirk dancing on his lips as he moved his eyebrows up and down. (Y/N) smiled before they looked away shaking their head. "You're an idiot too, Lo'ak." They said making the boy laugh. He had such a beautiful laugh. A melody to (Y/N)'s ears.

"Would you kiss an idiot? Cause i know i would." He proudly said looking at (Y/N).

(Y/N) let out a small chuckle as they started walking again, going past Lo'ak. "You would kiss an idiot, Lo'ak?" They asked teasingly. (Y/N) was still holding the boy's hand and led him further to get to his ikran. "I know i'm not an idiot, you won't kiss me anymore?" They asked trying to mess with Lo'ak.

"What- Shut up. You know what i meant." He said catching up to them. "You're the only one i want to kiss and you know that." He mumbled feeling himself getting embarrassed.

(Y/N) smiled as they looked to their side, admiring the beautiful boy walking next to them. Lo'ak glanced at them, feeling his cheeks warming up. "Why are you looking at me like that now?"

"Because you're really pretty, Lo'ak. I can't help but to look at you." (Y/N) kindly spoke, never taking their eyes off of the boy. "huh-!" The boy didn't know how to respond to this. How could they say this without being embarrassed? (Y/N) chuckled seeing the other Na'vi's reaction. They quickly stopped to grabbed Lo'ak's arms and made him look at them. He was looking to the side, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Lo'ak." (Y/N) softly called his name waiting for him to look at them. Their gaze locked with his and their smile grew. "Lo'ak, my beautiful boy... can i kiss you?"

Lo'ak gently chewed his inner cheek, trying not to give (Y/N) a giant grin. "I thought you didn't kiss idiots. What made you change your mind?" Lo'ak asked letting his smile show.

"Well there's this idiot who just is so perfect that i cannot not kiss him." (Y/N) whispered leaning closer to him. "I just want to make sure that he also wants me to kiss him."

Lo'ak's breath hitched, his eyes moving down to their lips. "I'm sure he would love a kiss... especially if it's you.."

(Y/N) leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on Lo'ak's lips. The boy sighed against their lips, loving the feeling of their lips against each other. The kiss was short, sweet, but short.

They looked into each other's eyes for a little bit before Lo'ak started walking again, pulling (Y/N) with him. "I still want to show something. Come on before my dad catch me leaving." He said laughing to himself.

They finally reached his ikran, Lo'ak quickly jumped and pulled (Y/N) behind him. (Y/N) wrapped their arm around him, not wanting to fall of Lo'ak's ikran.

They flew together to Lo'ak's new favourite location. They stayed there for a while, simply enjoying each other's company. It was all they needed.

They made each other happy.

———
A/N : This is really short but I need to clear out my drafts before I start new ones! I hope you enjoyed.

I'm really tempted to make a lot of angst, so be ready. :)