Kiri - The beauty in her eyes

In the realm of love, a tale begins, of a heart captivated, where it begins. A girl, immersed in nature's tender embrace, stirs emotions in me, I can't erase. In a world adorned with nature's grace. Her heart, a vessel of wonder untold, in every moment, her spirit would unfold. Her curiosity, a flame that never ceased, her thirst for knowledge, an eternal feast. With boundless awe and a heart so pure, She embraced the world, of this she was sure

Through sunlit forests and starlit nights, she ventured forth with unyielding might. Each flower she met, a treasure so rare, she embraced their beauty with tender care.

Kiri was a beautiful girl, filled with passion in her gorgeous golden eyes. She lived every day amazed by Eywa's creation. Enchanted by life in its vibrant hue, she danced among meadows kissed by dew. Her eyes, windows to a world anew, lit up with awe, as dreams came into view.

I wish i could describe the emotion i get when i see her. She brings this warm feeling into my heart. She gives me faith, makes me believe i can do anything. When i am with her, life gets more beautiful. Kiri helps me see things in a different light, she brings me joy without even trying. 

With each discovery, the radiance in her eyes soars, igniting a flame deep within my core. Kiri is gorgeous, breathtaking. Her hair seems to fall perfectly on her shoulder, she always has nice hair. I would admire her all day if i could. 

Oh and her smile.

yes, her smile, a beacon of pure delight, radiated warmth, like the sun so bright. It spread like ripples on a tranquil lake, bringing joy to all who partook in her wake. Her smile, a symphony of joy and grace, illuminates my world, igniting a chase. It echoes with purity, pure and divine, a treasure unbounded, a rare find.

Enchanted by the world through her gentle gaze, I find myself falling, in a mystic daze. Her fascination, a captivating spell, unveiling the beauty I long to tell. When she finds something pretty, her eyes alight. An enchanting glow, pure and bright. In those precious moments, I am set free.

For in her eyes, the beauty did reside, A girl with wonder, forever by her side. 

With her i learn, with her i discover. With her I love. 

Her love for life is a tapestry of dreams, weaving a spell, breaking through the seams. In her presence, I am blessed to share, a love so profound, beyond compare. With her by my side, a love that won't fade, in her awe for life, our spirits cascade. 

May we too find comfort in nature's embrace, and see the world through her radiant grace. For in her eyes, her smile, her gentle grace, I find my solace, my love's truest place.

Kiri, my love, i will love her desperately. 

-----

A/N : i thought she deserved a poem to be honest, i hope you guys enjoyed. I wanted to do something different and this had been in my draft for a little while :)