Lo'ak - Absolutely Bonkers III

---

"Does that mean you might want to be my date for the dance?" He asked pressing a soft kiss on your lips before you could respond. You smiled, butterflies in your heart. Lo'ak wanted to go to the dance with you.

"I would love to." You responded, joy and excitement in your eyes.

---

As the weeks passed by and the dance approached, yours and Lo'ak's relationship grew stronger. He made you feel like everything was possible. He would come to your locker every morning to kiss you, happy to see you. His friends would tease him a bit, but he was so happy being with you that they were only glad he found someone for him.

You walked out of your last class of the day, head in your thoughts making your way to your locker. The dance was in a week, and you couldn't wait to spend the night with Lo'ak, having fun with him and your friends. It also meant that summer was almost here. You could feel it in the change of temperature. The birds were singing, the sun was shining brighter, and colours seemed more vibrant.

You got to your locker, impatient to leave the school campus for the weekend. Lo'ak happily walked over to you. He wanted to ask you something he truly should have done weeks ago. He came up behind you and pressed a soft kiss to your cheek. "Hi there" He quickly said leaning on the locker next to yours.

You smiled as you turned your head to look at him. "Hey" He grinned as he gently grabbed a hold of your hand. "I have a question for you..." Lo'ak said as his eyes moved to your hand.

"Mhm?"

He looked back up, making eye contact. He has such beautiful eyes, you thought. "So... I really should have asked that sooner, but I was nervous." He started. You tilted your head confused, a small smile on your lips. He stared into your eyes as the silence made its presence known. He quickly looked away, shy, as he nodded his head. He whispered a small 'okay, let's go Lo'ak, easy'. You smiled as you waited for him to talk. He took a deep breath and his eyes locked with yours again.

"Can I take you out on a date tonight?" He spoke so seriously it surprised you. You couldn't help the small laugh that escaped your mouth. It was true that neither you nor Lo'ak had officially asked the other out on a date, but you did do date activity with him already.

"You're cute" you said, voice filled with adoration. "I would love for you to take me out on a date, Lo'ak." He smiled hearing your words and leaned in to press a small peck on your lips. "What were you thinking about for our first date?" You asked leaning against him. He made you feel warm.

"I was thinking the new horror movie that came out, what do you say?" He asked, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. You weren't exactly sure what he was planning, but a movie sounded nice for a Friday night. 

You nodded your head and Lo'ak lit up. "Great! Give me five minutes, I'll be back, I have to go get my things from my locker!" He excitedly said as he ran away through the crowd. You laughed at how silly he looked while 'Excuse me' and 'Sorry, coming through' loudly left his mouth. You were sure he was planning something, he even seemed proud of what he was organising.

Your question was soon answered when you were sitting in the theatre, minutes before the movie would start, when Lo'ak proudly looked at you. "If you get scared, you can always hold my hand, or me, if you want to." He said with a smug expression. What a dork, you thought. You smiled and nodded your head. "Same goes for you, Lo'ak." You responded as you laced your fingers with his.

"I don't get scared" he said with a smile trying to convince you, but as the movie went on, you understood that really, he was just trying to convince himself. It was cute though, to see him squeeze your hand in his whenever the music got more intense. He would look at you for a few seconds so that the jumpscare wouldn't scare him as much. 

He was cute

Not wanting to embarrass him, you didn't say anything, you just smiled, but could he really see it in the dark? You doubted so. You gently rubbed your thumb over the back of his hand, hoping he liked it

His hands are soft.

---

You walked out the movie theatre, hand in hand, a smile on your face. "It was nice...thank you Lo'ak for tonight." You said trying to walk closer to him. The night was quiet, almost like there was only the two of you outside. Lo'ak smiled slowing his pace to a halt. He gently pulled you by the hand, wanting you to stand in front of him. You smiled at him, admiring every trait of his face. He took a hold of your other hand, intertwining his with yours. 

"Every time I'm with you, I feel like I am someone and that what I do matters- and everything that is not you just sounds silly, you know?" He started as he slowly looked down. "I must sound crazy." He continued, never letting go of your hand.

"No, no, I understand. I know what you're saying." You responded with a smile, your heart beating loudly in your chest. He quickly looked up, a smile tugging at his lips. "You do?" Lo'ak asked, joy in his eyes.

You quickly nodded your head. "Mhm, you're saying you love me." Your words surprised him, but that didn't make them any less true. He really did love you. You made him feel special and unique, but not in the condescending way people often use these words, you made him feel happy. There was a fire burning in his heart whenever you were around. His smile grew looking into your eyes. "Yeah..." He softly said, almost like a whisper. 

"I do. I love you." He said as he leaned closer. Lo'ak didn't give you time to respond, he quickly pressed his lips against yours, letting go of your hands only to place his to cup your face. You closed your eyes, not wasting a second before you kissed him back. Your hands found their way around him, bringing him closer. 

Lo'ak truly was special, to you he was perfect. He knew how to make you laugh; he knew how to make you understand he cares about you. He knew what you liked, what you disliked. Lo'ak knew how much you loved his drawings for some reason. He knew that whenever he drew something, you would bombarde him with compliments. He would draw little thing he knew you loved only to see your eyes light up at the sight.

He knew so much about you; he knew how to make your heart flutter even without trying.

Lo'ak was special. Lo'ak was the only one to make you feel so alive.

---

A/N

Hiiii

I hope you are all doing good. I took a break for a week because i felt like everything was all coming down on me at the same time, but i'm feeling good now, or at least better. Thank you all for the nice words, you guys are really the best.

Leave me your feedback on this chapter, i'm hoping you enjoyed it even if it's a bit short! I am also thinking about making a fourth part because this story started with a main idea and i haven't even wrote about it yet. Anyways- I started an angsty chapter for Ao'nung, but it might not be the next one i post, i'm not sure, but i like it as of now. 

Love you guys! <333

Meo Xx