𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Chapter 1
Word count: 6k
___________________

BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm clock blared throughout your room, disturbing the previously peaceful atmosphere. Daylight shone past the blinds illuminating your room. Your hand presses the stop button, stopping the alarm's screeching.

You finished lacing up your shoes as you sat on top of your bed already fully dressed. You stared at yourself in the mirror, smiling to yourself. You looked good, not that you've ever really doubted it.

Today was a very special day; one you've been about dreaming of for quite some time. You finally got accepted into your dream school.

Hope's Peak Academy-A school where only the most talented are accepted in. Some people even say if you attend the school you'll be set for life. Students who attend the school are called "Ultimates" because of their astounding talents for their distinct professions. You worked your ass off training, practicing, winning every tournament you entered, and sending letter after letter. Although you were told to cut it out at one point...

But it was all worth it, when the letter arrived in the mail, your mom, sisters, and you practically leaped with joy. We cried in each other's arms from how happy we were. Next thing you know you were flying across the country all the way to Japan to attend the school you've always hoped to be accepted in. It still felt like you were in a dream; one you wish you'd never wake up from.

You left your room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Inside, you saw your older sister Jasmine sitting at the table. She was on the phone with someone so you didn't wanna bother her. You opened the cabinets and to no surprise, it was completely barren besides a box of your favorite cereal.

'We really need to go shopping soon.' You thought to yourself as you opened the fridge to grab a half-full gallon of milk. You made yourself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table to eat it.

You nosily tried to stretch your head out to see who Jasmine was talking to, but she quickly snatched it away. "Who are you talking to?" You asked her.

"Mom." She plainly answered.

"Oooh let me talk to her!" You beamed, while trying to take the phone from her. She rolls her eyes and sighs before handing it over.

"Hey, mom! Good morning!" You said enthusiastically.

Your mother still had her hair in a bonnet and was dressed in her nightgown. She must've woken up early just to talk to us before we left. "Hey baby, Good morning! You ready for school?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm already dressed. I'm just gonna eat and then I'll head out for school." You told her.

Your mother makes a face at the dish, "Y/N why are you eating cereal that's not gonna full you. Eat a real meal before you go!" She advises you.

"But mom this is the only thing we have right now. We just finished moving in and didn't have time to go grocery shopping." You took a few bites from your cereal and you saw your younger sister, Tiana walk across the screen.

"Hey, Tiana!" You exclaim, catching her attention. She walks over and waves back at the camera. "Wait Tiana's on the phone?" Jasmine asked, moving her head into the view to see, "Hey Titi!"

"Hey, guys how's Japan going?" She inquires.

"It's good. There are so many interesting things here. I'll make sure to take lots of photos and bring you a sovereign." You assured her.