𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.5

A/N: I originally made chapters like this to replace the hangout events in the game, but they don't really correlate with the story. So, if you don't want to read them you can easily skip them and won't miss what's happening in the plot. Just wanted to put that out there.💖👩🏾‍💻

Chapter 2.5
Word count: 3k
––––––––––––––––––

The sky was sunny, and it was blazing hot out. You were chilling outside with Hajime walking around, eating the popsicles we had got from the restaurant. You were sweating like a dog, your clothes clung to your skin, and beads of sweat rolled down your forehead. Hajime's face was flushed red, and he was fanning himself with a paper fan.

"Woo! It is hot as a witch's coochie!" You said, wiping the sweat from your forehead.

"Tell me about it. It feels like I'm being boiled alive." Hajime groans, fanning himself faster.

You slurped on your popsicles trying to cool down. Hajime stares intensely at you, his face getting redder. You stop eating your popsicle and smirk at him. "What?" He asks.

"You wish this was you, huh?" You burst out laughing. His face grew redder than a tomato.

"You're nasty!" He scolds you, hitting your arm with his fan.

"Ow!" You whimper, rubbing your arm.

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" He frantically asks.

"Yeah, you hit like a baby." You stuck your tongue at him.

"Whatever..." Hajime mumbles, eating his SpongeBob popsicle.

We continued on our way until we saw Ibuki and Sonia walking towards us.

Ibuki was wearing a one-piece swimsuit with her hair in two long braids. While Sonia had her hair in a bun and wore a simple white spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. They walked towards you guys with their hands behind their backs and a mischievous look on their faces that made you think something was up.

"Hey guyys lovely weather we're having, eh?" Ibuki said, wiggling her eyebrows. Sonia nodded her head in agreement.

You and Hajime looked confused, but smiled politely nonetheless. "Um not really..."

"Oh well, allow me to make it better with a joke!" Sonia says, giggling as she walks closer to you guys.

"Knock, knock." She singsongs.

"Who's there?" You both ask curiously.

"Super." She replies.

"Super who-" We were cut off when we randomly got sprayed with water.

"Super soaker to your face!" Sonia exclaims, holding two mini water guns.

"Did I do that right, Ibuki?" She turns to Ibuki, who was laughing her ass off.

"You did perfectly. Now let's get out of here!" She giggled, grabbing Sonia's hand and racing away. You and Hajime stood there in a state of disarray.

"What the hell was that for? They didn't even give us a heads up and now my clothes are wet!" You grumbled to yourself. You had no problem with a little water to help cool down, but you didn't want to suddenly get sprayed with it out of nowhere without your consent.

"Ugh, let's just go." Hajime sighed as we continued on our way. We stopped walking when we spotted something from afar. It was Nagito, Kazuichi, and surprisingly even Fuyuhiko. They were crouching by the pool and acting very suspiciously.