𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Chapter 3
Word count: 3k
––––––––––––––––––

You woke up and stretched your limbs. You looked around and saw that you were still inside your cottage. "Guess it wasn't all a dream..."

You could see orange rays peek through your blinds as the sun rose for a good morning. You rolled out of your bed and strolled towards your bathroom, when you stepped on something small and soft.

"AHHH! GET OFF OF ME!" The squeaky voice wailed.

You screamed and jumped off of whoever you just stepped on. You looked down to see a heated Monokuma.

He springs up like a ball looking pissed. "YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY I DON'T CONSIDER THIS AN ACT OF VIOLENCE!" He roars.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" You yelled back at him.

"I'll tell ya why before I was rudely stepped on...I came to inform you about your living situation. Since you are a foreign student and different from the others. I took the liberty of supplying you with hair and other care products you'll need." He explains to you.

"After all, I am a proud supporter of you colored people." Monokuma declares.

"You mean black right?" You try to correct him. "I SAID THAT!" He shrieks at you, before he disappears.

You brushed off Monokuma's abrupt visit and entered your bathroom. Sure enough, the bathroom was stocked with all the hair products you used from the shampoo and conditioner for textured hair, hair oils, and even down to a shower cap.

You hopped into the shower and did your normal routine. After you were done, you rubbed Cocoa butter lotion all over your skin, wrapped a towel around you, and brushed your teeth.

You got out of the bathroom and towards your closet, but when you opened it you were surprised to see all the clothes were the same as the ones you wore before.

'They really want me to be dressed like a cartoon character.' You thought, but got dressed regardless.

Once you were dressed, you noticed Nagito's jacket laying on your bed. You picked it up and placed it at the top of your closet for safekeeping.

You locked the door and walked towards the hotel. Suddenly, you heard your name being called from behind you and turned around to see who it was.

"Hey Y/N glad to see you're up bright and early!" Akane called after you.

"Oh, hey Akane what are you doing up so early?" You asked.

"I don't stay in bed for long. I like to use my mornings to train my body." She explained.

"I'm kind of the same way," You reply, "I like waking up early, if I can, and going for a jog. It helps wake my body up."

We both chatted about things we had in common. You found out she didn't grow up in the best living conditions and her family was quite poor. It honestly surprised you. You also didn't come from a wealthy family and had to stay in a bad neighborhood before you became an ultimate.