𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12.5

Chapter 12.5
Word count: 3k
––––––––––––––––––

As you stepped out of your hut to enjoy the new day, you noticed Gundham passing by and decided to say hello.

"Oh hey, Gundham didn't expect to run into you." You softly laughed.

The boy looked at you curiously and his brows furrowed slightly. "Oh... It's you. Good morning I suppose." He replied with a monotone voice.

"Where are you heading off to? Got something busy to do?" You asked.

"No, actually I was just heading to the supermarket to get more food for my Four Dark Devas of Destruction." He explains.

"Oh right, you mean those hamsters you have?" You questioned with a small smile.

"Do not refer to them as mere hamsters. They are far more powerful and dangerous than they look." He said sternly.

"Do you think you could let me hold them for a little bit? My mom never let me have a hamster because she thought they were just rodents." You pleaded to him.

He looked as if he wanted to refuse at first, but eventually, he sighed in resignation. "Fine..." He told you as he handed them over.

"Aww, they're so cute!" You gushed.

"They are not cute. They could easily destroy a whole univers-" He tried to correct you, but you were too busy fawning over his hamsters to care.

"Aww look the chubby one just rolled over!" You exclaimed. "Who knew your talent was so adorable, Gundham? I would love to be an animal tamer."

His face grows into a deep crimson as he bashfully uses his scarf to mask it. "Hmph, whatever you say." He mutters.

"Hey, what's that brown pellet the little one just dropped?" You curiously asked.

"I believe he just pooped." He casually answered.

"HE WHAT!?" You shout in surprise.

"You know what you can have them back. Thanks for letting me hold them Gundham, I'll see you around!" You exclaim as you quickly leave. He nods and goes the other direction.

• • • •

You strolled around the island for a little bit, hoping to find something interesting to do. That's when you notice Akane and Nekomaru not too far away.

"Hey, Akane and Nekomaru! it's good to see you!" You called out as you approached them.

"Oh Y/N what are you doing here?" Nekomaru asked.

"Well, I was just walking around and noticed you guys were just about to start training. Do you think I could join?" You inquired.

"You wanna train with us? What made you wanna join all of a sudden?" Akane wondered aloud.

"Well, in order to keep everyone safe, I want to get stronger, so I thought it would be a great idea to ask." You confessed.

"Sure the more the merrier. Just don't say I didn't warn ya'." Nekomaru laughed.

"Of course, I've been through extreme training before by my coach. I'm prepared for anything you throw at me!" You said determined.

"That's the spirit! Now to start off, drop down and give me 10." He instructed.

"Oh, that sounds easy enough." You grinned.

"You didn't let me finish. Drop down and give me 10 sets of 100 pushups." He ordered and your face instantly fell.

"10 sets of 100 pushups!? But, that's like a thousand pushups!" You exclaimed in surprise.

"No buts! You agreed to it now get to it!" He firmly stated. You and Akane both drop down and do all the push-ups. By the time you finish, you're both practically sweating from how tiring and hot it was outside.

"Ugh, finally we're done!" You sighed.

"Woo, I'm feeling energized now!" Akane cheers.

"Alright now as a leg warmup, we're gonna do a whole lap around the island." He declared.

"The whole island!? But it's huge!?" You complained.

"Don't worry, Y/N we got this!" Akane encouraged you. You sigh, before running all around the island with no breaks.

You stopped to catch your breath once you finished, but you were far from done. "Alright, now it's time to spar. Come on give me all you got!" Nekomaru bellowed.

"Uh are you sur-" Before you could even finish your sentence, Akane immediately charged at him like an angry bull and released punches left and right. You were in complete awe at how powerful the two of them were. You took a deep breath and told yourself, "Alright you got this." before charging in as well.

Surprisingly, for being so huge, Nekomaru was very agile and had great reaction time. He would disappear out of your line of sight in a blink of an eye. He easily dodged and anticipated all of your attacks before you even did them. He truly did live up to the title of ultimate manager.

Once we were finished, you felt completely drained. You lie on the ground panting heavily with sweat rolling down your forehead and out of places you never knew could sweat.

"Are you alright Y/N?" They asked, staring down at your exhausted body.

"Yeah...I'm good. I just didn't realize just how serious you guy's training was. I guess I'll just find another way to get stronger." You whimpered as you dragged your body away.

• • • •

You decided to rest for a little while at the restaurant, but you just happened to encounter Mahiru on the way there.

"Oh Y/N! You don't look so hot, are you okay?" She worriedly asked.

"Yeah, don't worry me. I just need to rest for a little bit and I'll be good as new." You reassured her.

"Well, in that case, I was just about to have some take. Would you like to join me?" She offered.

"Sure, I'd love that right about now." You smiled. We both sat down and the two of you had a very pleasant chat over tea and snacks.

As we were drinking our teas, Mahiru seemed to perk up and brightly grinned. "Y/N stay right there and don't move!"

"Huh, why? Is there a bug on me!?" You nervously responded.

"Nope! Now say...Cheese, just kidding!" You were in shock as she raises her camera and quickly snaps a photo of you.

"Yup, this is perfect you look so surprised." She giggled.

"Well, you did take my picture out of nowhere. What's it for anyways?" You ask her.

"Well, it's for my record. I want a record of all of us living together on this island, so we don't forget. So that's why, I'm making a record of everyone every day!" She proudly explained.

"Wow Mahiru, that's a great idea!" You happily replied. You would've never thought that Mahiru was such a tough person, but sitting here with her really gave you an great impression of her character.

After you had finished your tea, you thanked her again for sharing a meal with you, before saying goodbye and going back to your hut...

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
A/N: Sorry for the late chapter. I recently started school please pray for me😭👩🏾‍💻💖