𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Chapter 4
Word count: 4k
––––––––––––––––––

The next morning, you woke up to a knock on your door. You opened your door to see Nagito about to knock on the door again.

"Good morning! How are you feeling?" He asked with his usual smile.

"I'm perfect, what are you doing here?" You asked.

"Byakuya asked me to come to pick you up so we could start our meeting." He told you.

"Oh crap, I didn't mean to keep you guys waiting." You apologized.

"No it's fine we were only going to start once you were up." Nagito reassures you.

"Alright let me freshen up and we can go." You closed the door and hopped in the shower. After quickly getting dressed, Nagito and you hurried towards the hotel.

• • • •

The restaurant was bustling with everyone already inside seated and chatting.

"Hey, over here!" Hajime waved us over to a table where Ibuki, Kazuichi, Sonia, and Akane were already seated. Nagito sat down in his chair and you sat beside him.

"Ok great, now that we have everyone. We'll begin our discussion about what took place last night." Byakuya gathered everyone's attention. You had went to sleep early so you didn't know what he meant by that

"What's he's talking about? What happened last night?" You whispered in Nagito's ear.

"Oh right, after I left your hut last night-" Nagito tried to explain, but was cut off.

"What were you doing in her hut last night?" Kazuichi said eavesdropping.

Hajime spat out his orange juice and Ibuki began beating on his back. Everyone at the table turned their heads and stared at us, waiting for an explanation.

"Anyways," Nagito continued on, ignoring them, "Monokuma called us to the park and made us sit through this "skit." He told us that this wasn't our first day in high school. We've already been to Hope's Peaks before, but Monomi's the reason why we can't remember anything. He also said one of us was traitor."

"Damn, that's insane." You mumbled.

Byakuya loudly coughed and we turned our attention back towards him, "Now if you're done let's begin our meeting."

"Rejoice everyone...I have decided to throw a party." Byakuya announced. The room gasped in shock.

"A party?" Everyone murmured in confusion.

"That's right A huge party that will last from sunrise." He went on.

"Hey I don't think now's really the time to talk about stuff like partying." Kazuichi interjects.

"We really shouldn't be partying, especially in our situation right now." Mahiru adds on.

"Actually, I agree with him." You chimed in.

"How so Y/N?" Sonia asks.

"Why not? All we've been doing is sitting around and moping. Wouldn't this be a good chance to boost our morale?" You advised.

"Exactly, By throwing this party we'll have everyone in one area. That means no one could attempt to harm anyone." Byakuya elaborates.

"I agree with them as well, A party will be fun. We'll all be able to bond together." Nagito agreed.