𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

A/N: I know I know I said I was going to release this early, but I've been feeling very drained lately (mainly because of school😭) but it's here now and I'll be dropping another one to make up for it, so enjoy!👩🏾‍💻💖

Chapter 14
Word count: 3.2k
––––––––––––––––––—–

As you lay on your bed, your body couldn't stop tossing and turning in your sheets. You were completely restless. The words Nagito told you just kept replaying in a loop inside your mind. No matter how much you told yourself to just forget about it, you just couldn't stop thinking about that game.

'It's just some stupid game. I'm sure no one’s gonna actually fall for it and play it. I should just forget about it and try to get some sleep.' You told yourself in your head as you closed your eyes shut and rolled over, hoping to finally nod off.

But unfortunately, that didn't work. You rolled over on your back and groaned loudly. You ran your hand down your tired face as you stared up at the ceiling, thinking more about it.

'Ugh, looks like I'm not getting some sleep anytime soon. I should just go check it out...Just to see what it's about.' You thought while you swung yourself out of your bed.

You quietly snuck outside your hut and made your way to Jabberrocky Park. The moon illuminated everything around you, making it easier to see.

Your heart was beating out of your chest as you walked around. You never liked being outside at night. It always felt creepy, and it wasn't like it was against the rules to walk about at night, but you didn't wanna risk the chance of someone catching you playing the game.

Once you made it, you spotted the arcade machine and cautiously approached it. 'Alright here it is... Remember, I'm only here to see what it's about and if it is actually dangerous, I'll immediately stop playing.' You reassured yourself.

As you stood in front of it, the screen instantly came to life, flashing a warning screen before showing the main title.

"Twilight Syndrome Murder Case: Investigate edition." It read with a picture of a school in the background. The game had a vintage vibe to it. Perhaps the person controlling Monokuma was actually really old.

You started up the game by clicking one of the buttons. The game began on Day 2 and you saw a girl with black hair named 'Girl A' appear on the screen.

From the dialogue you received, you found out girl A was late to meet up with her friends and had to meet them in class 1-A. You went over to the classroom and there was a group of girls already waiting inside.

Girl B was a little mean and snappy towards Girl A, who seems very cowardly for being late, but the rest were quite nice. The girls had all decided to meet up and talk about what happened in their school's newspaper.

The newspaper reported the discovery of a dead girl in the music room. A blunt object struck her head and soon after she died, while her killer escaped through the window.

The girls say the police think that a pervert might've done it, since her swimsuit was found missing. But it's then revealed that the girls were the first ones to find the body and decided to keep it a secret.

Girl D tells the others that she actually has pictures of the body, and Girl E quickly rips them up and tells her to throw them away.

The girls all agree to throw the pictures away and forget about the incident, but right as Girl A was about to leave, she hears an ominous voice.