𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Chapter 2
Word count: 2k
__________________

As we walked back to Jabberwocky Park, you felt severely nauseous. Goosebumps were littered all over your body and you were shivering like you were on top of Mount Everest. These were clear signs that something wasn't right, but you kept quiet and strode along with everyone else.

However, Nagito seemed to notice this. "Hey, are you feeling alright? You haven't talked much since we left the beach." He asks, concerned.

"I'm ok, just a little cold." You lied through your teeth. You didn't want to worry everyone just because you were feeling unwell.

"Why didn't you just say that?" He grins. He pulls off his jacket and wraps it around you. His jacket was warm from his body. The fabric was comfortable and you could smell him all over it. It was the scent of fresh clovers and a smell that reminded you of spring flowers. You felt your mind instantly go at ease.

"Do you feel better now?" Nagito asks me.

"Yeah, thank you." A small smile grows on your face. You proceed to walk towards the park alongside him.

• • • •

When we got to the park, everything looked exactly like it did a few hours ago.

"WH-WHERE!? WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!" Usami called out, breaking the silence.

Everyone glanced around looking confused. There was no one else here except us. Or so we thought.

Out of nowhere, you heard a familiar squeaky voice speak up. "Puhuhuhu!" The voice giggled aloud, it was the same voice you heard on the monitor.

We all looked around searching for the person, but we didn't see anyone. "WHERE ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF!" Usami demanded, while we stood there waiting in suspense.

Suddenly, something jumps from behind the park's statue. It was a small teddy bear whose body was separated into two parts. On the left side, its body looked like an innocent white bear, while on the right side, it was black with a red eye and a menacing smile on its face.

"Why hello there! Thank you all for waiting!" The toy beamed in joy.

"I'm Monokuma, The headmaster of Hope Peak Academy!" He smiled at us all, but we could only send him back an unsettled look.

'This teddy bear is the headmaster of Hope peak academy?' You thought to yourself.

"Now that I've made my appearance, I have one thing to say...This is so friggin LAME! LAME! LAME! I say!" Monokuma shouts out loud.

Monokuma was far different from Usami. Unlike her sweet and soft attitude, he was vulgar and erratic.

"Just as I thought...It's you, but how? What is Monokuma doing here!?" Usami proclaims in surprise.

"AW, SHUDDUP!" Monokuma barks at her, "I've had enough of your lukewarm attitude."

"Nobody wants to see high school students' peaceful lives. They want to see... Others' misery and despair!" Monokuma said in an eerie, gloomy voice. It sent shivers down your body.

"What the hell is this teddy bear on about!" Fuyuhiko snapped, "Nothing he says makes sense!"

"Be careful, everybody! Stay back and leave this to me! Nothing will happen with this." Usami shouts, holding up her magical wand to defend us.

"Oh really then...YAH!" Monokuma shouts as he pounced on Usami.

The two began fighting, although Monokuma had the upper hand against Usami.