Season 2 Episode 5:Aw Shit!!!

The X-Men walk in to the room and see a purple energy fog all around the area.

"Zion?" Jean asks.

"He's...all around us..." Xavier says "ZION PULL THE ENERGY INSIDE OF YOU DONT LET IT SCATTER!!!"

The essence of Zion begins shaking.

"DONT LET IT CONTROL YOU...YOU CONTROL IT!!!!!!!!" Xavier shouts.

The essence begins to move around and form a body.

"Zi!!!!" Jean shouts

The body glows as zion returns to normal breathing heavy.

Jean rushes over to Zion and holds him up.

"What happened?" Jean asks.

"Som-something coming I don't know what but...it's...it's powerful" Zion says

The mutants looks at Zion and are confused.

Meanwhile.

En Sabah Nur decided to explore the modern day world, and while roaming Cairo, he sees street thief Ororo Munroe use her weather control powers to steal food.

The shopkeepers go threaten Ororo, being interrupted by the intervention of the person who is NO SHIT Apocalypse.

After miscommunication due to En Sabah Nur speaking outdated dialects, he eventually kills the men chasing Ororo by using sand to punch through the sides of their necks and literally melting the last into a wall.

Ororo takes En Sabah Nur to her house.

"I've never seen another mutant in this town. You speak Egyptian? Arabic? English?
*apocalypse sees a picture of mystique* Great fighter. She's my hero. I want to be like her.
There's some food here. Not much" Ororo says walking over to the kitchen.

I'm only gonna change the writing style for the TV speech.

Man In TV:I don't believe it.You love me.

Woman In TV:Love you? Illogical. I'm not some simple shepherdess you can awe. Why, I could no more love you... than I could love a new species of bacteria.

Once he sees a television, touching it enables Apocalypse's powers to connect to all broadcasts in the world, making him learn modern languages and how mankind evolved the previous millennia.

"What are you doing?" Ororo asks

"Learning" apocalypse says.

Newsmen:In the streets, there is outrage against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan...

Magneto:...in a brotherhood of our kind.

Newsmen:Several demonstrations.One of them was held in Boston, and Bruce Morton has the story.

Newsmen 2:Since the advent of nuclear weapon, the United States does not start fights.

"weapon..." he says tilting his head.

Man:Never before has man possessed so much power. Soviet Union and United States being superpowers...

"Superpowers.The weak... have taken the earth. For this, I was betrayed. False gods. Idols. No more. I have returned" apocalypse says

Magneto:A new tomorrow...that starts today.

"Where did you come from?" Ororo asks

Apocalypse takes his hand off the TV.

"A time before man lost his way" apocalypse says

"Welcome to the '80s" Ororo says taking a sip of her drink.

"This world needs to be...Cleansed" apocalypse says

"What?" Ororo asks

"Saved" apocalypse reiterates.

"You can't save the world... just going around killing people. There's laws, systems in place... for that kind of thing" Ororo says

"My child... why do you enslave yourself?" He asks

He walks up to her grabbing her chin.

"What are you doing?" She asks

"Making you stronger.My goddess" apocalypse says

His eyes turn white as Storms hair turns from black to white.

Believing that without his presence, humanity has grown weaker, he decides to destroy it in order to rebuild society from his point of view.

Damn this guy is a dick.

He enhances Ororo's powers to turn her into the first of the new Horsemen.