Season 2 Episode 9:A God Fighting A God

The teen and the mutant overlord fly towards each other and the clash of their punches decimates the nearby terrain.

Zion proceeds to make some ineffective punches against the mutant ruler's face, who stops him short with a casual hand.

Unable to deal any lasting damage, Zion releases an immense energy blast that strikes Apocalypse from above, stunning him.

The mutant overlord headbutts him down to the ground.

Apocalypse charges at him, transmuting his hands to a sword and spiky ball before entering fast-paced hand-to-hand with the teen.

When the mutant disappears from the scene, Zion realizes something before quickly turning to impale the X-Men nemesis, grabbing a hold of his Death Seed.

He pulls out the king's arm and pushes Zion away with a point-blank energy blast to let his body regenerate.

Quickly returning to the offensive, Zion fires spikes from the ground at Apocalypse, who dodges one but absorbs the second.

The Marvel mutant's robotic minions proceed to swarm Zion and dogpile on him.

Zion releases a ray of purple energy destroying all the minions with ease.

He floats up glowing purple and his eyes glowing purple.

He and Apocalypse take to the skies fighting at blinding speeds, destroying part of the overhead Moon.

Zion shoots a purple energy blast at the mutant, who is pushed back.

Absorbing some of his nearby robots, the apocalyptic ruler begins growing in size and power.

Apocalypse begins becoming the size of a kaiju as zion looks on with an indifferent reaction before flying up to him.

"You gotta be shitting me" Zion says to himself

Apocalypse smiles but Zion snaps.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHH I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zion shouts

Zion unleashes energy that absorbs the mutant power from everyone on earth even apocalypse making him shrink to normal size but Zion becoming twice the size of a Kaiju

As he approaches, Zion throws his massive fist at Apocalyse, who blitzes him and strikes his upper arm to no avail, giving the mutant the opportunity to strike the mutant king to the ground with his other arm.

Despite having been crushingly wounded, the indomitable Apocalypse isn't bowing down yet.

"I refuse to bow my home to you insect!!!"apocalypse shouts

With all of his power, massive energy emerges from the skies and strikes the kaiju-sized mutant in a blinding light.

The wounded apocalypse remains on the ground, with the Death Seed nearby.

However, he is unable to recover and destroy it, as it pulls an uninjured Zion back together.

Zion bends his neck and looks at apocalypse.

"It's Over" Zion says

As the mutant approaches, Apocalyse attempts to use his power, but stops short realizing his power has been drained.

The overlord towers over him foot raised.

"All is revealed" Apocalyse says

Through Apocalyses eyes, Zion stomps on his head so hard that leaves apocalypses face crushed into a fleshy mess of mush.

The mutant continues stomping the still-living downed evil mutant before stopping.

Zion sighs and collapses.