insane

💌

its been 2 days without sex, seungmin felt like jumping off a hot air balloon with no parachute. he misses the youngers scowl when he thrusted, he loved when jeongin would beg for him like its all that mattered.

hes going insane.

jeongin was practicing his vocals in the studio with chan, he wanted to make sure when he sung his voice didnt crack.

"innie, you sing amazingly your voice only cracked once to my knowledge." chan said.

"its embarrassing hyung." jeongin sighed.

"okay we'll do it once more then head to bed okay?" chan asked.

"okay." jeongin nodded.

<^><^><^>

seungmin played some gta to try and make his horniess maybe go away, yeah right.

hes so desperate.

he heard the door open and close then faint good nights, the door opened and revealed jeongin closing the door behind him.

"hey minnie." jeongin said.

"hm." seungmin hummed.

jeongin crawlled on the bed after changing and placed his head on the olders lap.

"how was your day?" jeongin asked.

"hell." seungmin replied.

"oh."

"horny as fuck.."

"oh?"

seungmin gasped as jeongin lifted his shirt and bit his stomach, then sucked.

"oh fuck." seungmin breathed out.

jeongin smiled and moved upwards, seungmin let out a soft whine and gasped as jeongin licked his nipple.

the younger took the hard nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

"oh baby..~"

jeongin groaned softly and pulled away taking seungmins shirt off, jeongin attacked his neck and sucked.

he knew he was doing good when seungmin placed a hand in his hair grabbing it, he whined softly hearing seungmin moan.

"just like that.. so good."

jeongin bit and moved on to another spot, his hands on seungmins chest rubbing in a straight
motion.

jeongin pulled away and kissed seungmin, the older held him by his waist and kissed back.

god he needed jeongin inside him, so so badly.

seungmin moaned as jeongin pinched his nipples, he pulled away and they laid down as jeongin topped tonight.

thankfully jeongin got the hint.

jeongin took his shirt off and then his and seungmins pants, he pulled seungmins boxers off then spat on his fingers.

he inserted a finger making seungmin gasp.

"power through it minnie."

seungmin whined as the second finger was inserted, he panted as he felt tears in the corner of his eyes. jeongin stretched him out for a couple minutes, he took his boxers off then threw it in the pile on the floor.

<^><^><^>

"yongbok!!" minho called out.

"what?" felix asked walking over.

"steal me jeongins charger, i need it." minho said.

"mm okay." felix said walking to the room and opened slightly then closed it he walked back iver empty handed.

"what."

"it smells like sex."

"it always does!"

"no.. as in they are having sex again."

"oh."

"steal me jisungs charger."

"kay."

<^><^><^>

"fuck jeongin!~" seungmin moaned arching his back as the younger thrusted.

jeongin was so gone, he thrusts into seungmins ass like theres no tomorrow, the sounds coming from the older were so lewd ..god he was going insane.

jeongin then began thrusting hard, the room filled with the sound of skin clapping together and moans, moans and grunts.

"f-fuck i cant!" seungmin gasped out.

seungmins dick twitched and he came, seungmin gasped out as jeongin didnt stop.

jeongin did one final slam then came inside him, he let out a small moan then pulled out.

"you're.. topping next right.?" jeongin muttered.

"yeah." seungmin breathed out.

they got up and went inside the bathroom they had in the room, once finishing up they cleaned the bed then got comfy on it.

jeongin left the room and to the kitchen grabbing a apple, he munched on it then hissed as he slammed into the cabinet that was opened.

"oh! god sorry innie." chan said.

jeongin held his head and smiled.

"its.. fine." jeongin said walking back to the room.

jeongin huffed and took another bite.

"again?" seungmin asked.

"heh, yeah again." jeongin scoffed.

word count: 664