culprit

🧸🩹

"okay.. im not mad i just wanna know." seungmin said.

everyone were sat beside eachother waiting and listening to him.. beside jeongin.

jeongin is the sweet angel, he couldnt have done it.

the wall in the living room had a hole in it, the shape of a fist.

someone got mad and punched it, leaving another member to find it. they all began complaining and arguing, pushing eachother to confess.

"you know what-! it was me." felix said in a slight panicked tone.

"no, sit down." seungmin sighed crossing his arms.

"you know! minhos been awfully quiet today." han said facing his now offended boyfriend.

"excuse me?! this relationship is over." minho said getting up and walking off.

"again.. okay be right back." han sighed following behind minho.

"okaayy.. i think it was changbin." hyunjin said.

"what! i barely play that crap." changbin scoffed.

"true.. how about we match up out fists to the hole in the actual wall?" chan suggested.

"kay!" felix said getting up, his fist was too small.

chans was too big, changbins the same. hyunjins fist fit but didnt match up to the knuckles.

"ugh.. you know! if they punched a wall, they wouldve been bleeding." seungmin said.

"smart! lets look at the members fists." felix smiled "ALL MEMBERS TO THE LIVING ROOM!!" felix then yelled out.

everyone came, including jeongin and one by one each put their fist in.

"i dont get it! that shouldve worked." hyunjjn sighed.

"innie didnt go." minho said.

they all look to him gasping as he had a face of defeat.

"sorry.." jeongin sighed.

"no way!" seungmin said covering his mouth.

".. sorry!" jeongin huffed crossing his arms.

"plot twist of the century." jisung said, doing explosion sounds with his mouth.

"its fine, we can patch it up. i can call staff in and we wont tell them how it happened." chan said. "sound good?" he asked.

jeongin nodded and the members reassured him it was alright.

jeongin followed behind seungmin and closed the door after he flopped on the bed.

"dont say a word." seungmin said turning over dramatically.

"ugh.. min you put me out of the interrogation." jeongin said walking to the bed.

seungmin let out a frustrated yell and moved closer to the wall feeling the bed sink down.