lover

🕊⚠️
mentions of:  hxmxphobia, mxrder

its been around a year since the incident.. seungmins been so alone. he refuses to interact with anyone, afraid of loosing another person he dearly loved.

yang jeongin was his childhood bestfriend and crush, jeongin always struggled with life, he always would complain about the way he was living.

how he was treated, how he was kicked out and beaten for being gay.

jeongin stayed at seungmins for the time being and was like another family member, a few days before seungmin was going to confess.

the incident occured, seungmin was in tears, he wouldnt stop bawling, and he never let anyone into his room.

...

jeongin was walking to seungmins house as he bought something from the corner store nearby, it was dark and jeongin was scared.

he tried calling seungmin for comfort but the older never responded, he spammed and spammed and he got nothing.

before anything.

jeongin typed out a quick confession and sorry message.

a few seconds later.

jeongin was stabbed on the sidewalk and mugged, they kept his body there and locals found him in the morning.

whenever seungmin was awakened by his parents he was so confused.

"check the news!"

"check your phone seungmin!"

"get the fuck up!!"

seungmins eyes widened at the many messages and his heart sank, he checked the news and gasped out.

local boy yang jeongin, found dead on trinins street at 9:12am. stabbed 7 times, weapon found nearby. suspect arrested.

seungmin couldnt believe what he was reading, he tried calling his phone and the line wasnt working.

"hes not gone."

"h-hes not.."

seungmin cooped himself in his room for days, weeks, months.

until its been 9 months since the incident.

he shaved, tied his hair in a ponytail, grabbed a black long sleeve, black pants, and some sneakers.

his parents kept quiet as they saw seungmin emerge from his room, no he wasnt starving himself. his parents would put food at the door for him to eat.

seungmin walked to the cemetary and his eyes gazed upon the tombstones until he stopped.

-yang jeongin-
feb 8, 2001 - oct 2, 2022
''a boy who deserved so much better.'

seungmin broke out into a sob and covered his face, he was really gone.

jeongin was gone.

seungmin kneeled down and shakily put the note he was planning on handing to him, and a ring.

a ring that represented seungmins love for him, he apologized after every sentence and sniffed.

"its all your fault."

seungmin shook his head and covered his ears.

"why didnt you wake up?"

seungmin could handle it, a few more seconds and he wouldve gone crazy.

"i-im so sorry innie."

"always forever my angel.."  seungmin softly said.

seungmin stood up and left, he walked back home and went straight to his room.

seungmin stripped his clothes off beside his boxers and climbed onto the bed, curling up in the blanket he threw on him.

his eyes fell heavy and he drifted to sleep, falling into his dreams.

a dream where he imagined them two on a picnic date, seeing jeongins smile made his heart ache. jeongin was laughing and hitting seungmin as he was running out of air.

jeongin ate some strawberries, got chocolate syrup on his face, he giggled as seungmin kissed him.

"i love you so much minnie."

"never forget that."

jeongin laid in his lap as the two stargazed, he rambaling on about the stars and how pretty they were.

how he was one of them.

"we should come another time."

jeongin screamed as the two watched horror movies, he was clinging to seungmin shaking which seungmin found adorable.

"dont leave me.."

seungmin woke up from the dream slowly and frowned, he never wanted to wake up. he wanted to stay with jeongin, no matter how. he just needed his presence.

"i miss you so much.." seungmin mumbled.

seungmin sighed and curled into the blanket more, he cried softly and cuddled into the puppy plush jeongin slept with.

its all he had.

he sprayed the perfume jeongin used and favored the scent for a while, his eyes fell heavy once more and he drifted to sleep again.

once again seeing jeongin.

wc: 722

gasp— sad story, ngl i did start tearing up as i wrote it but its ok 😭❕

enjoy </3