one kiss

🧸

jeongin was tweaking up his guitar whenever seungmin bursted through his room.

"jeongin you're smart right?" seungmin asked sitting on his bed.

"who let you in here..?" jeongin asked, placing tbe guitar to the side.

"your mom? she loves me— anyway, you're like smart." seungmin said. "i bought this electric guitar, i tried tuning it myself but it sounds weird." seungmin said.

"could you try and fix it?" seungmin pleaded clasping his hands together.

"oh yeah, did you bring it?" jeongin asked.

"mhm!" seungmin hummed hopping off the bed and running out.

they met whenever they were 13 & 14, currently they are 15 & 16. its only been 2 years and they're already chaotic as hell.

"whats taking him so long.."

jeongin sighed and he snorted seeing seungmin in a puppy onesie, seungmin walked over and shoved one onto jeongins chest.

"whats this?" jeongin asked with a smile.

"onesies, cmon get dressed." seungmin grinned.

jeongin stood up and just slipped into it casually, he zipped it up and smiled putting the hood on.

"fox?" jeongin questioned.

"you remind me of one." seungmin said.

"guitar?" jeongin asked.

"door." seungmin replied.

jeongin grabbed the leaning case from the door and walked to his bed sitting on it, he yanked seungmin down and taught him step by step on how to tune a guitar.

seungmin barely listened he just wanted to play video games, the urge to punch jeongin was incredibly insane.

but the younger looked so cute explaining how to tune it!

he couldnt.

after a small session jeongin put the guitar away and looked to seungmin zipping the case up.

"alright min, im all yours. what do you wanna do?" jeongin asked.

seungmin glanced to the door showcasing jeongins father walking past, jeongin rolled his eyes and got up shutting the door.

"cmooon your parents will call any minute now!" jeongin huffed in annoyance.

"can we just talk?" seungmin asked.

jeongin sat down and got himself comfy in the blanket, seungmin sat in front of him and sighed.

"i told my parents i was gay."

"seriously?"

"mhmm.. my dad hates my guts now, but my mom doesnt mind." seungmin said.

"oh man." jeongin said.

"yeaaah... they keep arguing about what to do with me, i heard my dad say he'll kick me out." seungmin said.