cravings

🧸⚠️
•mpreg mention•

jeongin was officially 8 months pregnant, he cant believe how far hes gotten and absolutely cant wait for this baby to pop out.

when he awakened it was 5:34am he cursed and stood up holding he counter, he looked at seungmin sound asleep and sighed walking out.

he watched a bit of tv and ate some snacks, but those snacks didnt exactly help his hunger. jeongin wanted those shrimp chips that taste so so so amazing, and boba icecream.

since his husband had work tomorrow.. and jeongin couldnt exactly drive with the bump as it was big, he decided to walk the 40 minute walk and get the snacks.

it probably wasnt smart but he was cravings those snacks and desperately needed them, he changed and then left thr house.

so far its been 5 minutes.. jeongin wants to actually die. he contemplated heading back and awakening seungmin, but hes done that before and the older obviously was tired and barely functioning.

now its been 15 minutes, he took some breaks. while in thought he cursed at how he was gonna have to walk all the way back holding extra weight this time but he picked up the pace so seungmin doesnt get up worried.

he shoulve written a note.

30 minutes.. he was exhausted at this point, but maybe he over calculated the walk since he could see it in the distance. quickly he walked over and thanked god that its a 24/hour shop.

upon arriving he walked in and greeted the cashier with a smile, then grabbed the snacks he wanted then walked to the cashier.

"oh my gosh-! how many months?" she asked smiling.

"ah .. eight months." jeongin nodded.

"eight months and you walked here??" she said a bit shocked.

jeongin spared a small chuckle and the girl scanned his items.

"gosh you must be tired." she said with a slight frown.

jeongin hummed and paid for the things leaving, he inspected his things and smiled in satisfaction.

"innie."

jeongin was startled and looked up from the bag staring at seungmin.

"hii.." he mumbled looking away.

seungmin frowned slightly and cupped his husbands face applying a kiss to his lips, he pulled away and kissed his cheek.

"hon, im not gonna get mad at you if you dont wake me up, if you want snacks wake me up." seungmin said.

"seriously innie.. you scared me." seungmin said.

jeongin frowned and seungmin smiled as jeongin was on the verge of tears, due to being pregnant jeongin became more sensitive too.

just hearing how his husband was worried out of his mind made him feel guilty of worrying him.

"im sorry.." jeongin mumbled.

"baby dont apologize, i just want to make sure you're okay." seungmin said kissing his head.

"now i got the car, lets go home?" seungmin asked looking at his husband with wide eyes.

"you dont want anything? i can buy for you, pick something out." jeongin said tugging slightly on his shirt.

"no love, i want you and the baby safe and i can pay for myself okay?"

jeongin nodded and seungmin took him to the car, once seated seungmin sat down in the drivers side and drove them home.

jeongin was happily munching on the chips while seungmin was popping sweat on his forehead from how stressed out he was.

seungmin shifted the gear to park and unbuckled his seatbelt climbing out, he rushed over to jeongin side and smiled softly as jeongin brushed crumbs off his belly.

"cmon baby." seungmin said.

"kay kay." jeongin mumbled climbing out.

seungmin brought his arms under jeongins and walked him to the door, once inside the younger immediately fell asleep on the bed.

seungmin sighed and kissed his head.

seungmin took his phone out bringing it up to his ear.

"hello? mom?" seungmin said.

"oh! minnie you're back! did you find him?"

"yeah he was at the convenience store nearby." seungmin said.

"seungmin.. dont tell me your EIGHT MONTH PREGNANT HUSBAND WALKED ALMOST AN HOUR TO THE STORE!!"

"mom! mom-." seungmin huffed.

"kim seungmin.. i swear on EVERYTHING i will go over there and teach you a lesson!"

"mom!"

"kim seungmin, you will treat him out tomorrow."

"understood?!"

"yep.. i was already planning on it." seungmin said.

"was that sass? WAS-."

seungmin ended the call and tossed his phone away, he climbed on the bed and got in the blanket. he rolled his eyes from his mothers behavior and fell asleep staring at the ceiling.

word count: 763
this isnt as long as the other ones... erm