spa day

🧸•🕊
slight angst, slight slllight mention of abu5e

jeongin prepared everything for today, for WEEKS hes been begging his boyfriend for a spa day. eachtime the answer was no, mainly because seungmin was busy with work.

but.. monday he was off and finally agreed for a spa day with him, the younger was excited! he was giggling while running around the house as seungmin also helped.

jeongin pulled seungmin down to hard wooden floor and smiled looking up to him, he was shaking from how excited he was.

"okay-! first i wanna put a face mask on." jeongin said grabbing a tube shaped object.

"wait. is that one of those um.. those— help me here." seungmin huffed.

jeongin smiled and shrugged.

"pee—eels?" seungmin questioned.

"peel off mask?" jeongin asked.

"yeah! is it that? i heard it hurt like shit." seungmin said.

"it is.. but trust me it doesnt hurt! i tried it dozens of times." jeongin said.

seungmin was hesitant but let it slide since jeongin had been begging for the past 3 weeks, he hated the texture on his face and had to be restrained as jeongin applied it on.

"it feels weird-!" seungmin struggled.

for jeongins weight and height he was strong.

"suck it up!" jeongin huffed.

after a couple more strokes he was finished.

"ta daa! done." jeongin grinned.

seungmin laughed nervously and grabbed the hand held mirror, he grimiced and faced jeongin

"ill do mine real quick then we can do our nails." jeongin said applying a pink colored peel off.

seungmin watched how effortlessly he put it on and smiled at how cute he was. jeongin smiled as he looked to seungmin finished.

"give me your nails hon." jeongin said tapping his lap.

seungmin placed his hands onto jeongins lamp, unexpecting what would follow.

"OW—"

"we got a bleeder."

jeongin was cutting seungmins cuticles and cut too much he bled.

"ow! too deep!" seungmin yelped retracting his hand.

"ohhohoo but in this case its too deep." jeongin rolled his eyes grabbing seungmins hands.

seungmin audibly gasped, then winced as he used a cuticle pusher and cut them afterward.

after jeongin did his own, finishing with no bleeding whatsoever. he began painting seungmins nails black as he requested.

jeongin found that boring so he decided to add red glitter over it, seungmin didnt mind. he let his boyfriends ideas splatter on his nails.